
But the clothing at Molly's...so gorgeous!

Molly's Clothing also carries some great accessories:
Now do you see why Molly's Clothing is one of my favorite shops? Did you see anything that you absolutely need in your closet? Well fortunately for you Molly's Clothing is offering you all a 15% discount on anything that's regular priced when you use the 0ffer code 'Dandy'. This offer is good for the month of March only.
Now ready to know what Molly's Clothing is giving away? The winner will be receiving something that Molly's Clothing is well known for...the Mini Molly! This is the perfect article of clothing to wear under a top that is in need of some extra coverage. Even better the winner will be receiving the Mini Molly in both Chocolate and Cream. That's right...two of them for one winner! That's almost a $32 value! Here is the Mini Molly in Chocolate:
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about Molly's Clothing being featured on Dandy Giveaway and tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and texted my friends
Entry #4: Sign up for the Molly's Mailing List.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= mailing list
Entry #5: Go to Molly's Clothing and then tell us favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the look of the Empire Dress in black!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won! Oh and of course to enter the next great giveaway!



tara gruwell
ReplyDeletetaragurwell: follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love the sheath dress, but the mini molly is a great item as well. Would definitely be useful.
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = mailing list
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I really like the drop waist dress.
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper - empire dress in 0red and yellow swirl. So cute!
ReplyDeleteEmailed three friends about this giveaway.
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Bonnie Mousley = Mailing List
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Love the Empire Dress!
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com=follower
ReplyDeleteI like the single breasted red coat, and it's on sale 50% off right now!
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
deborah150 @hotmail.com=emailed 2 friends the blog link
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com; love the black empire dress
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the brown empire dress
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/10172381431
Anne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino my favorite item is the A-Line Skirt
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - Love the Pea Coat
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog folllower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - red single breasted coat
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - mailing list
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I love the empire dress, in chocolate and teal AND the red and yellow swirl.
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-I love the cool tank that is being given away. it would come in handy:)
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Mailing List
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I love the Molly's Mini Cami's- such a great idea!
ReplyDeletecorinne purnell
ReplyDeletei follow your blog, corinne purnell
ReplyDeleteI Follow! Amygermaine@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I luv the Empire Print Dress - What vibrant colors in Pink, Chocolate & Green!
ReplyDeleteAmanda HEitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the drop waist dress
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Drop Waist dress in chocolate
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - the empire print dress
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: emailed and texted my friends and family
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: mailing list
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: I really like the Empire Dress in red & yellow swirls and the pink, green and brown print
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Shelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C: follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C told my daughter about your giveaways and esp. today's!
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. mailing list.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Shelley C: I too like that empire print dress in red/yellow for my middle daughter....she has the shape and coloring for that dress!
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I like the Chocolate Lace Capsleeve.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Francesca
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Francesca: blogged about it!
ReplyDeletehappymomc = mailing list
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
kristi yeager
ReplyDeletehappymomc = I love the red single breasted coat
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Francesca: signed up for the newsletter.
ReplyDeletekristi yeager, love the mini molly
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: I would have to say the whole Mini line is my favorite. The short length is perfect for coverage without adding extra heat, especially with garments.
ReplyDeletecallmepretty411 (at) yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteCallMePretty = Blog Follower
ReplyDeletemy favorite item is the Rhinestone Hoodie
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson: follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--I like the A-Line Skirt
ReplyDeleteJenifer Moyer
ReplyDeleteJenifer Moyer: blog follower
ReplyDeletetiffany smith
ReplyDeletetiffany smith - follower
ReplyDeletetiffany - mini midriff
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I think I need a new black dress and with my body it would have to be the empire waist one.
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison: I love the empire dress.
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison: mailing list
ReplyDeleterobison.cm@gmail.com
Susan Pett
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett- Green Lace Camisole
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- texted some people
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-Love the sheath dress!
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays: follower
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays: mailing list
ReplyDeletecaiti summerhays: i actually really LOVE the mini molly - and have been hoping someone made something like this! perfect!
ReplyDeletekimberly taylo
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i love those mini mollys!
ReplyDeleteJane S / friendliestghost at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteJane S = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJane S = mailing list
ReplyDeleteJane S = my favorite item would be the camisole with lace in charcoal.
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the A-line skirt.
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - i love the pea coat!!
ReplyDeleteWendee Lyons
ReplyDeleteAlly Mack
ReplyDeleteAlly, emailed and text friends
ReplyDeleteAlly, Mailing list
ReplyDeleteAlly, I love the sheath dress
ReplyDeleteThis post is invaluable. Where can I find out more?
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my site: http://mindshake.de/wiki/index.php?title=Benutzer_Diskussion:ArethaGla