There's a shop that has been with Dandy Giveaway since the beginning and that is a place called Orabelle Baby! You may have already noticed this cute dress in the sidebar:
How could you not have? I mean it's the cutest dress ever! Well, yep that dress is an Orabelle Baby original! Love that dress and love that fabric! What's not to love? Seriously, I love her shop, because of all the cool designer fabrics she uses in her outfits. I also love her creativity and talent. But most importantly I love all the cuteness! So have a look at Orabelle Baby and fall in love, okay?At Orabelle Baby you will find the cutest...
I especially like how this is for a 2nd birthday, because my little guy is turning 2 next month!
He won't be wearing this outfit, though! :)
That can even be customized!
For your littlest rocker!
Do you want to see the most adorable Reversible Dress ever?

I luvs it! :)
Now that you have fallen significantly in love with Orabelle Baby like me... are you ready to hear what is being given away? The winner will be receiving a $30 gift certificate to Orabelle Baby! Oh how I wish I was able to enter to win!
***This giveaway is open worldwide!***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Orabelle Baby blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= following Orabelle Baby
Entry #3: Blog about this great giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a fan of Orabelle Baby on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Orabelle Fan
Entry #5: Go to Orabelle Baby and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the Zoo Baby Set is too cute, but I also like all the pants sets, skirts and...!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!



Tiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteAmanda Bryant
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
I am loving the Blue Floral Clim Digger set!
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
I am now following Orabelle Baby Blog
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
I am a Facebook fan now too!
ReplyDeleteamanda_bryant@snet.net
Beth Monson, following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore the lemon skirt set.
logan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Melissa McCoy
ReplyDeletemelissa_raie@juno.com
Melissa McCoy
ReplyDeleteFacebook Fan
melissa_raie@juno.com
Melissa McCoy
ReplyDeletefollowing Orabelle Baby Blog
melissa_raie@juno.com
My fav is the blue floral clam digger set.
ReplyDeleteMelissa McCoy
melissa_raie@juno.com
Tanya Neary
ReplyDeletecrystalball137@hotmail.com
Christa, Orabelle Baby follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeletefav item at Orabelle baby is the brown initial shirt.
Mandi
ReplyDeleteMandi, I love love LOVE the guitar baby set!
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - Orabelle blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I love anything that has that guitar print on it.
ReplyDeletehappymomc = following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Orabelle Fan
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the lemon skirt set!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Lindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteDresses
Shelley cyr
ReplyDeleteShelley Cyr: love the ruffle pant sets, especially the amy butler lotus one!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I adore the lemon skirt set.
ReplyDeleteLena N.
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N. :follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: orabelle fan
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: I like the Reversible Dress- 2 dresses in one, Designer Amy Butler fabric
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lucinda Douglas = I love the cupcake shirt, and all the dresses are adorable
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = Orabelle Fan
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = following Orabelle blog
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love the bottle cap bows and the Kufi hats
ReplyDeletetelitha hight
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I like the Ruffle Pant Set - Amy Butler Lotus, I luv the beautiful blue color!
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: Follow orabelle baby blog
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: facebook fan of orabelle baby
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I like the floer petal pant set
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i love all the dresses but i think my favorite is the Amy Butler one!
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- following Orabelle Baby (thight)
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: so much to choose from. I like the cupcake shirt, but I also like the baby all star.
ReplyDeletewendy holt
ReplyDeletewendy holt blog follower
ReplyDeletewendy holt
ReplyDeletewendykholt@sbcglobal.net
wendy holt
ReplyDeletei LOVE the birthday outfits and shirts
Rachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: folow orabelle baby blog.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Reversible Dress- 2 dresses in one, Designer Joel Dewberry fab
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the birthday skirt set!
ReplyDeleteAnn Nowak
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
I am a happy new follower of Orabelle Baby! C-u-t-e stuff!
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
I posted/linked your giveaway. It is on the right side of my blog where my readers look daily for giveaways. Thanks! amerskine at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThe brown initial shirt is just tooooo cute! I'll start there, then order one of every thing else. :D
ReplyDeleteamerskine at hotmail dot com
Katie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-following Orabelle Baby Blog
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: ambersphillips@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I would love to get the brown initial shirt for my son!
ReplyDeleteJanice Richardson
ReplyDeleteJessica_neil@yahoo.com=orabelle baby follower
ReplyDeletejessica_neil is now following Orabelle baby blog
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com is a facebook fan too!
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com; fav item is the brown initial shirt
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - reversible dresses!!
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines luv the reversible dresses
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= Orabelle follower
ReplyDeleteLindsey Pears
ReplyDeletelindsey-23@hotmail.com
Camee Wilson
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeleteCamee Wilson
ReplyDeleteLove the reversible dress
Bonnie Mousley = Orabelle Fan
ReplyDeleteBeth
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis, following Orabelle Baby Blog
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis
ReplyDeleteI love the flannel lounge set!
bethwillis01@gmail.com
Amanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the transportation pant set.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the flannel lounge set
ReplyDeleteJulie Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Her items are so cute I have hearted her shop :)
Julie Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=40091030
favorite item sail away shirt
Julie Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
following Orabelle Blog
Julie Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
FB fan of Orabelle
Brittany McMullen
ReplyDeletehiptips4u@gmail (dot) com
debbiesther @ gmail.com
ReplyDeletedebbiesther @ gmail.com : following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeletedebbiesther @ gmail.com = The Reversible Guitar Print Dress will look great on my little granddaughter.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Following Orabelle Baby Blog.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
I love the Birthday Skirt Set!
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Orabelle Facebook Fan.
ReplyDeleteemilou84307@yahoo.com
corinne purnell
ReplyDeleteim a blog follower corinne purnell
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeleteShellie Hoyt
ReplyDeleteshellbelle1229 at yahoo dot com
Shellie Hoyt = following Orabelle Baby.
ReplyDeleteshellbelle1229 at yahoo dot com
Shellie Hoyt = Orabelle Fan
ReplyDeleteshellbelle1229 at yahoo dot com
sarah mann: orabelle baby facebook fan
ReplyDeleteShellie Hoyt = Love the reversible guitar print dress!
ReplyDeleteshellbelle1229 at yahoo dot com
Sheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: following Orabelle baby blog
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: Orabelle FB fan
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the Boy rocket pant set
ReplyDeletePatricia
ReplyDeletecuacoramas@gmail.com
I follow Orabelle´s blog
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Patricia
cuacoramas@gmail.com
I´m blogging!
ReplyDeletehttp://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/dandy-giveaway_17.html
Thanks!
Patricia
cuacoramas@gmail.com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the flannel lounge set in Amy Butler's Love Flannel
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - retro tie shirt
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: Orabelle baby blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: I love the choo-choo onesie
ReplyDeleteRachel STafeil
ReplyDeleteRachel STafeil = following Orabelle baby
ReplyDeleteRachel Stafeil - I love the lemon skirt set adn the flower ruffle pants with matching initial shirt
ReplyDeleteShauna = I love the lemon skirt set!
ReplyDeleteJessica jlanenh@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteFollower of her blog!
ReplyDeleteLove the reversible dress!
ReplyDeleteFacebook fan now as well!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith - reversible dresses
ReplyDeleteMichelle chappell = following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following Orabelle Baby
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the XOXO Peasant Dress
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - love the Modern Design Pink and Charcoal Pant Set!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeletelove the Vinyl Bottle Cap Bow with the zebra center!
Lindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the blue floral clim digger set!
ReplyDelete15lcall@gmail.com
sara adelist
ReplyDeletesuratina@aol.com
Loving most of the applique shirts
so cute
Loving most of the applique shirts
ReplyDeleteso cute
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the flannel lounge set
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = Like the lemon skirt set!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeletedeserae at gmail dot com
Deserae Fiedler: I love the flannel lounge set!
ReplyDeletedeserae fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKate Larsen
ReplyDeletejobakke05@gmail.com
Kate Larsen--love the jungle pant set! CUTE!
ReplyDeletejobakke05@gmail.com
RaNette Free sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove the red flower ruffle pants or the brown shirt with initial on it. :)
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - following Orabella Baby
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Orabella fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I want the reversible horse print dress!
ReplyDeleteluscofamily@ortelco.net
ReplyDeleteluscofamily@ortelco.net
ReplyDeleteFollowing Orabelle Baby
Love the ruffle pant sets luscofamily@ortelco.net
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck = I became a follower!
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck = I became a fan!
ReplyDeleteCHarity Mouck = I ADORE the knitted bunny hat (the one with stripes)
ReplyDeleteCourtney W
ReplyDeletecmw_2289 at yahoo dot com