



A tin with a mixture for girls and boys:

Even bandages perfect for everyone with ones you can Make Ur Own!

I'm sure you have already guessed what is being given away, but there is a surprise... There is going to be 2 winners! Each winner will receive 2 tins of Ouchies and it's winner's choice of which tins!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***It's your lucky day, because there are 7 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people who have kids or grandkids about this great giveaway and tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Ouchies on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Ouchies
Entry #5: Go to Ouchies Online and tell us the 2 tins you will pick if you win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= the tins for the boys!
Entry #6: Beome a follower of Ouchies on Twitter or if you are already following there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following Ouchies
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I joined P.A.B.B.
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back tomorrow to see if you won!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and come back tomorrow to see if you won!
Lucinda Douglas = join P.A.B.B.
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: told the 3 mothers of my grandchildren
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = following ouchies
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = fan of ouchies
ReplyDeleteShelley C: ouchies for boys since I have 6 grandsons.
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = Mr.Men and Little Miss Girlz
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I'd have to get the 4 boyz tin, and the 4 girlz tin just so all the kids are happy!!
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I'd get the Make your own and the Little Mr. & Miss for Everyone
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - texted peeps
ReplyDeleteAnn SMith - facebook fan of ouchies
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I would pick the Make ur own and the Mr. Men and Little Miss 4every1
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I joined P.A.B.B.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-I would pick 4boyz and make ur own
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker-I told my boys friends Moms
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker- can I pick ouchies for boys as my favs because I have 2 boys and a hubby :)
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper - ouchies for boys, since I have 2
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I would definitely get the boy band aid tins.
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - joined P.A.B.B.
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - following ouchies
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = Facebook fan of Ouchies
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = fan of ouchies
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = fan of ouchies
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = the tins for girls
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = joined P.A.B.B.
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = I would love the 4Boyz tin and the Make Ur Own tin.
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = following Ouchies on Twitter (@talonsmom731)
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino fan of ouchies
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young = I joined P.A.B.B.
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I like the make ur own and the ones for the boys
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino tweet with ouchies
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love 4 girlz and the Mr. Men & Little Miss – Girlz
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow ouchies on fb.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow ouchies on twitter.
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: The boys tins!
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Beth Monson, blog follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Beth Monson, sent an email to friends & relatives
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
These are adorable!
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
I'd pick the Make Ur Own and Mr. Men & Little Miss - Every1
logan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-I would get tins for the girls!!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the Mr. Men & Little Miss – Every1 and the Ouchies 4Girlz
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - 4 girls tin
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - joined PABB
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteedith:follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free
ReplyDeleteSweetfeetsock@gmail.com
RaNette Free
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower!
RaNette Free
ReplyDeleteI would love to get the little Mr. and Miss!
RaNette Free
ReplyDeleteTold some friends via facebook!
Leslie Gosney
ReplyDeleteLeslie Gosney-Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie Gosney: Fan of Ouchies
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Twitter Follower of Ouchies
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I would want the Mr Men and Little Miss set 4Girlz, and also the 4Girlz set. So FUN!!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = emailed 2 of my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc=fan of Ouchies
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Nicole Heiney
ReplyDeleteNicole H. = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc= I like the 4Girlz & the MakeUrOwn tins
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc=following Ouchies
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Jennifer = I like the girls set
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following Ouchies on twitter (@jkgorcery)
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = i'd get a Mr. Men & Little Miss- every1 and a Make Ur Own.
ReplyDeletehappymomc= I joined P.A.B.B.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Melissa Pruitt=follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I totally want the little miss and Mr. Men bandages (a box for girls and a box for boys). I love those characters.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- told my 3 sisters!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-Mr.Men and Little Miss Girlz
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = The 4 girlz & the 4 boyz tins
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=ouchies 4girls and the ouchies for boys and girls
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- blog follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- I like Make ur own and Mr. Men and Little Miss 4everyone
ReplyDeleteTiffany O - delightfully@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTiffany O - Blog Follower
ReplyDeletedelightfully@gmail.com
I like the Make Your Own and 4Girlz bandagaes. :)
ReplyDeletedelightfully@gmail.com
Tiffany O. following Ouchies on twitter.
ReplyDelete@thisishowtdo
delightfully@gmail.com
Tiffany O. I joined PABB
ReplyDeletedelightfully@gmail.com
Kati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Little Mr. & Miss Ouchies for everyone
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed people
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = became a fan
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = twitter follower
ReplyDeletePiper MArquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette I would have to go with one for the girl and one for the boys- I can't pick a favorite!!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDelete