Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PeaceLoveMom ***ENDED***

There are lots of different kinds of moms out there. Are you (or do you know) a:












How about a Peace Love Mom?




Well, at a place called PeaceLoveMom you can find all of these shirts and a whole lot more! PeaceLoveMom has a wide variety of shirts for moms, but also for:





and






Even a shirt that when purchased PeaceLoveMom donates $3 to CARE. Thanks PeaceLoveMom for helping to empower women all over the world through giving from sales of your Powerful Mom Tee!

There are so many fun shirts at PeaceLoveMom, so it's easy to see why they are popular among the Hollywood crowd and EVERY crowd! :) PeaceLoveMom is sending me one of their popular thermals and I can't wait to receive it! Right now PeaceLoveMom is even running a special for March Madness. From now until April 6th enter the coupon code 'THERMAL30' and save 30% on any Long Sleeve Thermal!
Ready to find out what PeaceLoveMom is giving away?

Remember that fun Lucky Mom Watermelon Long Sleeve Burn Out Tee pictured earlier in this feature? Well, the winner of this giveaway will be receiving one! That's a $46 value!
***This giveaway is open to residents located in the Continental U.S. only***

There are lucky # 7 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway, so they can enter to win! And then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, texted, and blogged about the giveaway

Entry #4: Become a fan of PeaceLoveMom on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of PeaceLoveMom on Facebook

Entry #5: Go take a look at all the shirts at PeaceLoveMom and then tell us your favorite one.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= So hard to choose...

Entry #6: Follow PeaceLoveMom on Twitter or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= PeaceLoveMom on Twitter

Entry #7: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment, example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

105 comments:

  1. sarah mann: so glad the Lucky one is what we get, because that's the one i love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan Spiers - My favorite shirt is Timeless Mom - Navy Comfy Thermal - Oh so warm & pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi Cooper, I really like the Rock & Roll Mom shirt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi Cooper, fan of Dandy on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ann Smith - facebook fan of Dandy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ann Smith - rock and roll burn out

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael Sherwood - I love the happy mom shirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. tracey braithwaite - my fav would be the timeless mom, long sleeve thermal....do they have a "tired" mom? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lissa walker- told my sisters to enter

    ReplyDelete
  10. lissa walker - I like the lucky mom....cuz I am lucky to be a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amy pugmire: love the Peace Sign Dot
    Black V neck Burnout Tee

    ReplyDelete
  12. amy pugmire: fb fan of peace love mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. amy pugmire: follow on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bonnie Mousley = fan of PeaceLoveMom on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bonnie Mousley = facebook fan of Dandy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandra Taylor - facebook fan PeaceLoveMom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sandra Taylor - facebook fan Dandy giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sandra Taylor - I like the cap sleeved cotton t-shirts for women. I like the PeaceLoveMom Grateful t-shirt and the happy mom t-shirt in watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sarah Allred = emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sarah Allred = I like the happy baby pink onesie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Katrina Southwick
    peacelovemom facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Katie Taylor-dandy fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. Katie Taylor-I like the Lead With Love turquoise tshirt(:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Charlyn Heitritter: I like the giveaway shirt - great color!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anne Molino: FB fan of PeaceloveMom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anne Molino:I like the Peace Love Mom
    Black Soft Tee

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anne Molino:I follow PeaceLoveMom on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jen Kindrick = blog follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jen Kindrick - fan of Dandy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Megan= I like the happy baby pink onesie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jen Kindrick - I like the watermelon soft Lucky Mum tee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jen Kindrick - following on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sarah Hughes
    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sarah Hughes= I like the Orange Lucky Mom Hat

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sarah Hughes = PLM twitter follower
    kuparstwn

    ReplyDelete
  38. Crissa Robertson: follower
    crissa17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Emilee Kidd. I love the thermals, they look really comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Crissa Robertson: I like the Lucky Mom Watermelon Long Sleeve Burn Out Tee
    crissa17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Kati Spencer: Happy Mom in Cranberry Tee

    ReplyDelete
  42. Shauna = I like the "happy mom" shirt and the "lucky mom" shirt and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Shauna = Dandy fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  44. Michelle Chappell: blog follower
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Michelle Chappell=fan of PeaceLoveMom on Facebook
    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Michelle Chappell:
    Happiness Harmony Hope
    White Burn Out Vneck Tee

    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow PeaceLoveMom on Twitter

    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Michelle Chappell: Told others by tweeting - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/11399957190

    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. thanks for such a dandy giveaway!

    Sweet Harper
    sweetharper@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. PeaceLoveMom fb fan=Tracy Corcoran (Sweet Harper)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Twitter follower of PeaceLoveMom=@sweetharper

    ReplyDelete
  52. kim brooks - texted bc i'm gimpy today :(

    ReplyDelete
  53. kim brooks - twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  54. kim brooks - i like the Lucky Mom
    Tangerine Burn Out Vneck Tee

    ReplyDelete