I LOVE LOVE LOVE the neckties at Peanut Post:



Seriously I think that I need every one of them for my little boy. There's also a great special if you buy 3 of them!
What's really cool is you can interchange the clips, flower petals, and bottle caps to create multiple looks! Seriously a great thing in my opinion!
At Peanut Posh you can even accessorize your car seat/carrier!!!
With...
Covers

Peanut Shells
Love the paisley!
Love the paisley!Blankets

This is seriously one of my favorite fabric patterns.
It's so cute and fun!!!
Peanut Posh is such a great shop for accessories and this is going to be a great giveaway for one lucky winner! The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a $15 gift certificate to use at Peanut Posh!
***This giveaway is open to entries from the U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this Peanut Posh Giveaway and leave a comment telling us how you shared!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Join the Peanut Posh Newsletter.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter
Entry #5: Go to Peanut Posh and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=There is just something about that Mr. Payton necktie!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this Peanut Posh Giveaway and leave a comment telling us how you shared!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Join the Peanut Posh Newsletter.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter
Entry #5: Go to Peanut Posh and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=There is just something about that Mr. Payton necktie!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

Beth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Beth Monson, blog follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Told 3 friends (email)
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
logan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeleteI like the vinyl bottlecap bow assortment.
logan 4301 @ yahoo.com
Mandi
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteMandi, blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi, I love the Mr. Gaven necktie.
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeletefav peanut posh item is the necktie.
Clare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - Ooh, I <3 all those baby boy ties!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = emailed 2 of my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = newsletter
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Love the Mr. Gaven Necktie!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Lindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Russell
ReplyDeleteTies Ties ties, when you have three boys you love ties.
Shelley cyr
ReplyDeleteShelley Cyr: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley Cyr: Love the little bow ties; maybe in Mr Peyton or Mr Sawyer fabric...too cute!
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - blog follower
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - updated Facebook status
ReplyDeleteHilary Seiter - LOVE the Mr. Bennett tie
ReplyDeleteBrittany!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: follow your blog
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I love the Mr. Bennett tie, it's darling!
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = newsletter
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I luv the Vinyl Bottle Cap Bows - What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I like the Mr. Sam and Mr. Owen ties or any of the hair accessories. I would probably need to buy one of each to make all the kids happy!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteWendy
ReplyDeleteWendykholt@gmail.com
wendy holt
ReplyDeleteblog follower
wendy
ReplyDeleteI LOVE The ties and hair cuties
Rachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I so need the vinyl bottle cap bow assortment!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: text my friends and family
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: newsletter
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the
ReplyDeleteDamask Peanut Shell
Katie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: ambersphillips@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I would love to get the Mr. Owen necktie for my son!
ReplyDeleteJanice Richardson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines- Luv the hair accessories
ReplyDeleteHaley Hickman
ReplyDeleteHaleyhickman1@gmail.com
Haley Hickman= blog follower
ReplyDeleteCamee Wilson
ReplyDeleteCamee Wilson
ReplyDeleteLove the Mr. Gavin necktie
Beth Willis
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis, blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
nicole lindsay: fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis
ReplyDeleteLove the Jewel Bottlecap Bow Assortment
bethwillis01@gmail.com
Nicole Heiney = blog follower
ReplyDeleteN. heiney vinyl bottle cap assortment - though with 3 girls the big kahuna is tempting...
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Newsletter
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I love the bottlecap bows
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Love the ties
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love the Mr. Charlie neck tie for my little boy. How cute!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - Newsletter
ReplyDeleteDarci Washausen - I love the daisy love carseat cover
ReplyDeleteEMilee K.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. I love the bottle cap bows. What a cute idea!
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Newsletter.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
corinne purnell
ReplyDeleteIm a blog follower corinne purnell
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - txt my friends
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - subscriber
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - i love all the ties. I really need one for my little guy
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I love the Pink Paisley Blanket
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharlyn Heitritter: love the Mr. Pete tie
ReplyDeleteShauna = I like the Mr Sawyer tie and the Jewel Bottle Cap Bows!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - I want one of EACH of the ties for boys!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker- I so want one of the ties....so cute.
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino told my friend in person!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love all of the Vinyl Bottle Cap Bow Assortment
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the Kufi Hats
ReplyDeleteTiffany - love the carseat covers
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Smith - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- told 3 friends text and word of mouth
ReplyDeleteLindsay call-love the neck tie!
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesuratina@aol.com
sara adelist
ReplyDeletetold some phones via phone
sara adelist
ReplyDeletei love the bottle caps on the clips but being that i have a boy i would prob pick a cute carseat cover
Nichole Seiler: follower
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I like the Mr. Sam tie and the little kahuna kit. They were adorable. I also love the car seat kits.
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=the hair clips
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - Blog Follower!
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - I love the Jewel Bottle Cap Bows, soooo cute!!
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeletedeserae at gmail dot com
Deserae Fiedler emailed 3 of my friends
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler emailed 3 of my friends
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteI think the Mr. Bennett tie would be perfect because that is my little nephew's name!
Piper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = join their newsletter
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = emailed peeps!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the Kufi Hats are adorable (and cheap!!) but I also like the Jewel Bottle Cap assortment of bows!
ReplyDeleteDarla Kitsmiller
ReplyDeletedkitzweb @ gmail . com
Analia Palmer
ReplyDeleteanaliapalmer@gmail.com
you can also check my site cutebabyboutique.blogspot.com
Analia Palmer
ReplyDeleteadd you at my boutique giveaway page
cutebabyboutique.blogspot.com