Like this Peppermint Princess Tutu:

That comes with a matching flower hair clip!
Simply faBOWlous sent me a couple of these for my little nieces and my little nieces are very lucky little girls, because...the tutus from the Simply faBOWlous are gorgeous! Plus, the matching hair clip adds this extra bit of flair! Sooooo very cute!
Another great find at Simply faBOWlous? Ruffle Leggings!



And of course lots of hair bows and clips!


At Simply faBOWlous you will also find adorable hats in a variety of styles.
Simply faBOWlous is also a sponsor of the Bailey Baio Angel Foundation, so they sell a number of Pink Brown Angel Accessories where a portion of the proceeds goes to the foundation. Way to go Simply faBOWlous! You are simply fabulous! :) 
Remember that Peppermint Princess Tutu from the beginning of this feature??? Well, one lucky winner is going to be receiving one with a matching flower hair clip from Simply faBOWlous!

Remember that Peppermint Princess Tutu from the beginning of this feature??? Well, one lucky winner is going to be receiving one with a matching flower hair clip from Simply faBOWlous!
*A $36 value! ***This giveaway is open to Continental U.S. only***
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people to enter this faBOWlous giveaway and tell us how you told them!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people to enter this faBOWlous giveaway and tell us how you told them!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and called my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Simply faBOWlous on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to Simply faBOWlous and tell then us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I'm a huge fan of Pink and Brown together!
Entry #4: Become a fan of Simply faBOWlous on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to Simply faBOWlous and tell then us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I'm a huge fan of Pink and Brown together!
Entry #6: Subscribe to the Simply faBOWlous Newsletter or if you are already a subscriber.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= subscribed
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!



Piper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette That peppermint princess tutu is perfect. Who could want more than red and pink in the same place?!?
ReplyDeleteLena N
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: blog follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: emailed friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: fan of Simply faBOWlous on Facebook (lena naef)
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: Subscribed to the Simply faBOWlous Newsletter
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N: I like the Large Daisy Flowers Hair Clips
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Jennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the Fairy Tutu
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =fan on Facebook
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =subscribed
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the Fairy Tutu
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Lucinda Douglas = subscribed
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love all the hats, I don't know if I can choose a favorite. They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = Aerin and I would love the Lil' 50's Diva Tutu!
ReplyDeleteShauna = fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen-follower
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: I adore the white crochet baby hat in pink with the white peony.
ReplyDeleteKym Teale
ReplyDeletekpteale[at]gmail[dot]com
Kym Teale - I am a blog follower
ReplyDeleteKym Teale - told my sister about this giveaway and my cousin for her little girl, woohooo!
ReplyDeleteKym Teale - Fan of Simply Bowfabulous on FB
ReplyDeleteKym Teale - I think I have died and gone to heaven with the Valentine Tutu
ReplyDeleteKym Teale - Subscribed to newsletter
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the leggings with ruffles - too cute
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the Mod Mixer Headband in lime and hot pink
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell: My favorite is the Peony Crochet Hat - White
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell= subscribed
ReplyDeletekatie taylor
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Crystal Bradley
ReplyDeletefan of simply fabowlous on Facebook
Crystal Bradley
ReplyDeleteemailed friends!
Crystal Bradley
ReplyDeletelove the bumblebee tutu
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI love the little boy rocker hat
Katrina Southwick - subscribed
ReplyDeleteKatrina Frazier
ReplyDeleteKatrina Frazier: fan of Simply faBOWlous on FB
ReplyDeleteKatrina Frazier:newsletter subscriber
ReplyDeleteSara Gillman
ReplyDeleteSara Gillman Follower
ReplyDeleteSara Gillman Emailed and Posted in forum
ReplyDeleteSara Gillman Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteSara Gillman Love the Fairy TUTU
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeleteSara Gillman Subscribed
ReplyDeleteAlicia Arnold
ReplyDeletealicia@livinginmotionaz.com
Melanie Withrow- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- messaged my friends on FB
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- I like the Peony Crochet Hat in Hot Pink/White
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow= fan on facebook
ReplyDeletePaola Stanford
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow-I LOVE the pink peony hats!
ReplyDeleteAlicia Arnold - follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow = Subscribed
ReplyDeleteAlicia Arnold - Emailed friends
ReplyDeleteAlicia Arnold - Facebook fan
ReplyDeletePaola Stanford - Blog Follower
ReplyDeletePaola Stanford - e-mailed friends
ReplyDeleteAlicia Arnold - Love the Baby Hat - White/Red Peony
ReplyDeletePaola Stanford - Fan on Facebook
ReplyDeletePaola Stanford - I am a huge fan of the "Layla Grace" crochet hat.
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeletePaola Stanford - subscribed
ReplyDeleteLeslie: mattles22 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteLeslie: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie: I like the Petal Poof Birthday Tutu. I love all the multiple colors
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = Baby Daisy Hat - Pink/White
ReplyDeleteMarlena Marie Ferea.. J2Ferea03@yahoo.com :-)
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed and told family
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-ttexted some peeps
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the large daisy hair clips
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the mini rose flowers hair clips
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = sequins mixer headband in yellow
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the tutu's and the all the hats, so cute!!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: Love the hot pink peony headband!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rice
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rice - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rice - love the pink peony hat
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rice - emailed a friend
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rice - now a newsletter subscriber
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rice - follower of Dandy Giveaway
ReplyDeleteJennifer Evans
ReplyDeleteAshley Whiteside
ReplyDeleteashleywhiteside@netzero.net
Ashley Whiteside
ReplyDeletefan of Simply faBOWlous on Facebook
amy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: text all my friends
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; love the Headbands Flower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Evans--New Blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Evans=Emailed friends with lil' divas and tweeted!
ReplyDeletemelissa carlson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Evans=Facebook Fan of Simply FaBOWlous
ReplyDeletemelissa carlson = facebook fan
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd Blog FOllower
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I love the crochet hats with the flowers.
ReplyDeleteRebecca Oliver
ReplyDeleteKatie Hughes
ReplyDeleteKatie Hughes = blog followed
ReplyDeleteKatie Hughes = posted link on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKatie Hughes = fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteKatie Hughes = petal poof watermelon tutu
ReplyDeleteKatie Hughes = subscribed to newsletter
ReplyDeleteDeanna S.
ReplyDeletedeannasena@comcast.net
Deanna S.
ReplyDeletedeannasena@comcast.net = fan of Simply faBOWlous on Facebook
Deanna S.
ReplyDeletedeannasena@comcast.net = Subscriber to the Simply faBOWlous Newsletter
Meghan Heilig
ReplyDeletemeghanheilig@yahoo.com
Meghan Heilig:Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteMeghan Heilig: Love the hairbows AND tutus!!!
ReplyDeleteMeghan Heilig: Called 3 friends!!
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson: I have two baby girls and love the Lil' 50's Diva Tutu! We pretty much love anything girly in this house :)
ReplyDeleteErin Willman
ReplyDeleteBlog follower &
Fan of Simply FaBOWlous
My little princess would LOVE this awesome tutu!!!
Jenny Peterson: Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson: I posted a comment for all my 343 facebook friends to see about todays super cute giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - i love the princess tutu and the baby hats!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie Hazlett-I LOVE the Peppermint princess tutu!!! Absolutely adorable!!!
ReplyDeletecarrie hazlett-love the peppermint tutu and bow!! so precious!!!
ReplyDeletecarrie hazlett facebook fan of Simply faBOWlous!! My daughter owns the Layla Grace hat and 2 of the adorable skinny headbands!!
ReplyDeletecarrie hazlett i have recommended Simply faBOWlous to all of my friends on facebook
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton =blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton = fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteSarah Nguyen
ReplyDeleteSarah Nguyen = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Nguyen = fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteSarah Nguyen - I love the Bailey Headband: Brown/Pink Daisy!
ReplyDeleteSarah Nguyen - subscribed
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-text my daughters
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker-follower
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker-I text my mom and 3 girlfriends!
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker-There is nothing cuter than a little girl with a massive size flower headband, I need me some of those!!!
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = subscribed
ReplyDeleteAlile Bladen = I love the Petal Poof Cupcake Tutu!
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen = fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa--I like the birthday tutu!
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Kimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = I like the interchangeable headbands with the Hawaiin flower clips!
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: those ruffle leggings are adorable!
ReplyDeleteBrittney Canady
ReplyDeleteBrittney- facebook follower
ReplyDeletebrittney canady- blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen
ReplyDeletecontactus at bullfrogsandbutterfliesbabyboutique dot com
Brittney-emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJennifer Tharp-Williams = fan on FB
ReplyDeleteBrittney Canady- newsletter subscriber
ReplyDeleteBrittney- my fav. item is the pink and black newborn crochet hat with the daisy on it!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Williams - love the pink skinny headband in the top right pic on the skinny headband page, but can't find it listed on the site :(
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like any of the hair bows and flowers
ReplyDeleteAmy Hill
ReplyDeleteAmy Hill = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmy Hill =fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAmy Hill = I'm a huge fan of Baby Hat - Hot Pink Peony
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteTold everyone via phone & e mail
Beth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker is a DANDY blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker e mailed and called friends to tell them about Dandy
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeletethe baby hats are adorable
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDelete