See what I mean? ADORABLE!




Then look no further, because Sweet Feet has socks to match every outfit. And... If for some reason you don't see the perfect pair of socks for your little girl's outfit then you can always have them custom made at Sweet Feet!
Are you thinking all about the socks that you need to purchase now? Well, one lucky winner is going to receive one pair of socks from Sweet Feet and it's winner's choice of which pair! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. only.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell some friends about this giveaway and tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and texted my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Go to at least one of the Holiday Sweet Feet blogs (you will find them in the right hand sidebar of Sweet Feet) and leave a comment with your favorite pair of holiday socks!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the "Susie Snowflake"!
This giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, March 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, March 8th to see if you won!
Jennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: following on twitter
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the Miss Independence socks!
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - love the Miss Independence socks
ReplyDeleteTold my sister Angie & friend Deb about this giveaway! (Emailed)
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
I like "Halloween Midnight"
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
amy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; texted some friends
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the checkered button in pink
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the ladybug socks
ReplyDeleteLena Naef
ReplyDeletelena Naef
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena Naef: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLena Naef: emailed my friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena Naef: I like the Crazy Daisy (lime) socks
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Susan Spiers is a follower on TWITTER
ReplyDeletecupcake mama
ReplyDeletecupcake mama:blog follower
ReplyDeletecupcake mama: my daughter would love the Easter basket or pot of gold ones in the spring collection! A cupcake pair would be extra special!
ReplyDeletetiffany angus
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = told some peeps!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = twitter follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I like the Thanksgiving Harvest socks!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I love the Crazy Daisy pair
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = I love the ladybug socks!
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = I really like the Lemon Bunches and the Miss Independence socks!
ReplyDeleteShauna = emailed friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay CAll
ReplyDeleteLindsay CAll-emailed some
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the miss independence socks
ReplyDeletetelitha hight
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- blog follower
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i'm obsessed with lady bug things lately and the lady bug- double row socks are adorable (although the yellow daisy socks come in a close 2nd)
ReplyDeleteKeri O'Hara
ReplyDeleteKeri O'Hara: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteKeri O'Hara: emailed friends for sure
ReplyDeletesuri adelist= suratina@aol.com
ReplyDeletesuri adelist =blog follower
ReplyDeletesuri adelist = told somefreinds via word of mouth
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteClaire Voskuhl
ReplyDeleteClaire Voskuhl=blog follower
ReplyDeleteClaire Voskuhl: love the Bunches of Strawberries socks!!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the gingerbread man socks.
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- texted peeps
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: I like the little lady bug ones!
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeletetraci smith=blog follower
ReplyDeletetraci smith= phone calls
ReplyDeletetraci smith = follow on twitter as tracisme123
ReplyDeletetraci smith = i love those lil lady bug socks!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = emailed 2 of my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =following on Twitter
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the ladybug socks.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Ann SMith
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - I love the ones that have the buttons on them...so cute in any color
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = I love the "Easter Bunches"
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = following on twitter
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I love the purple crazy daisies
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteJanice
ReplyDeleteJanice= blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: following on twitter
ReplyDeletenicole at blesstheirheartsmom@gmail.com
ReplyDeletenew follower of dandy giveaway!
ReplyDeletefollow dandy giveaway on twitter under nick0166
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/NICK0166/status/9989132843
ReplyDeletetweeted info about contest to all my followers!
left comment on the ladybug socks
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetfeetsummer.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-post.html?showComment=1267734802644_AIe9_BFG6UZrn0FHY7oSXCi2Ix5Wc4Gf03T_RkTteKqVO0mWQSUnVyjM2WP0tGSV24TT6xCnvAyh6ie0vsi0GZwwsg_5AK2W9_h4b6EcjfpEuNFlt5QBjirdNNmBHLggIC68EvA2qlD8xy3p_GoTzeqgDjzL4nO9PcXlWbB9L9Q0nvpgti1skCtZ3-Ea_vs5mX9ra-H82WWxFID1Y6acwqrCGcLqYTSQbg#c5611212716804101362
Anne Molino follower on twitter amolino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love the Ode to a Candy-Corn
ReplyDeleteTabathia Barrett
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison:Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteI love the Dali Decals lots of cute things
ReplyDeleteCindy robison e-mailed friends
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Miss Independence socks!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - twitter follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I didn't have to look far, I want the "Lil Leprechaun" socks!
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I love the strawberry bunches!
ReplyDeleteFrancesca
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: blogged about this giveaway
ReplyDeleteFrancesca: My favorite holiday sock is the spooky pumpkin patch because I love fall and Halloween!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
ReplyDeletecorpesa14@yahoo.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I emailed my friends
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I folllow you on twitter!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I loooove the crazy daisy lime SUMMERTIME socks!!!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
Nola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird: I know they aren't holiday socks, but I really like the strawberry socks!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower!
ReplyDelete