Aren't these so shiny?

This one looks so cool and modern:

This one is sleek and trendy with it being so wide:

And how unique is this?

Tungsten CTR Rings has so many different options and they are all extra durable! Ready to hear what this giveaway is for? I'll bet you can guess... Tungsten CTR Rings is giving the winner of this giveaway a CTR ring! A Tungsten CTR 5.5 mm ring to be exact.
I think it's really pretty looking! It's available in ring size 5-15. ***This giveaway is open to entries in the U.S. only***
I think it's really pretty looking! It's available in ring size 5-15. ***This giveaway is open to entries in the U.S. only***There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email, text, or call someone who you know would love that CTR ring!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= called my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Leave a comment with your favorite ring at Tungsten CTR Ring.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the 3-6mm is perfect for me!
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email, text, or call someone who you know would love that CTR ring!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= called my friends
Entry #4: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway on Twitter or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=following on Twitter
Entry #5: Leave a comment with your favorite ring at Tungsten CTR Ring.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the 3-6mm is perfect for me!
This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure to come back on Monday, March 8th to see if you won!
Christa, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, I like the Tungsten CRT Ring 5.5 mm the best, very simple and elegant.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - talked to friend
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper = emailed my sister
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper = I like the Tungsten CTR Ring Domed 8 mm
ReplyDeleteI love the Tungsten CTR 5.5 mm
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - The 5.5 mm with the all around CTR is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteKortnai
ReplyDeleteKortnai=blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the square face CTR ring
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: texted some friends
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow on twitter.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Tungsten CTR Ring 8mm
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-my favorite ring is actually the one being given away. the 5.5mm
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the black tungsten ring
ReplyDeletelena n.
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
lena n: emailed friends
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
lena n: Tungsten CTR Ring Squares 8mm
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Susan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a follower on TWITTER
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - The grooved 8mm caught my attention!
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteedith:follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G, blog follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G--following on twitter: Gosfam
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I like the Black Tungsten CTR Ring 8mm.
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I like the Tungsten CTR Ring Squares 8mm
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = texted people
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = twitter follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I like the giveaway one, but the domed ring is nice!
ReplyDeletekristi yeager
ReplyDeleteSusan S.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love the 3-6mm CTR ring!
ReplyDeleteJennifer = following on Twitter (@jkgorcery)
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Tungsten CTR Ring 5.5mm
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = 5.5 CTR ring
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton=blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton= I like the 5.5 ring...it is very simple, just how I like my jewlery.
ReplyDeleteLindsay call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- like the tungsten CTR ring
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- texted a few
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - emailed 2 friends
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - twitter follower, lunaj1456
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - I like the Tungsten CTR Ring 5.5mm
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--I like the Tungsten CTR Ring 6.5-14mm
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngela Pak
ReplyDeleteAngela Pak - follower
ReplyDeleteI love the 8mm black ring, but they're all so cool!
ReplyDeleteAngela Pak
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the black tungsten ring
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - called a friend
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Twitter Follower
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Tungsten CTR Ring Squares 8mm
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlly Mack
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteEmailed two friends
ReplyDeleteI love Tungsten my husbands wedding ring is made of it. I love the Domed 8mm
ReplyDeleteheatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI love the 8mm in black
ReplyDeleteheatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
tiffany angus
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - called and told about the giveaway
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: i like the grooved ring.
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - Tungsten CTR 5.5 would be my choice
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteamysweeps [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteamysweeps [at] gmail [dot] com - blog follower
ReplyDeleteamysweeps [at] gmail [dot] com - I told my friend jewelry-loving friend Tara about this giveaway in Facebook chat.
ReplyDeleteamysweeps [at] gmail [dot] com - following on Twitter (@neverdene)
ReplyDeleteamysweeps [at] gmail [dot] com - I think the Black Tungsten CTR Ring 8mm looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteAllison Christensen
ReplyDeleteAllison Christensen blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips
ReplyDeleteAnn SMith - follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - called my sister
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follow on twitter
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: My husband would love the Tungsten CTR Ring 14mm
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I like the domed 8 mm ring!
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith - texted my friend
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith, I like the Tungsten CTR Ring 5.5 mm the most.
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - I like the all black Tungsten ring as well as the square Tungsten ring.
ReplyDeleteMelissa
ReplyDeletemelissa_everett@rocketmail.com
im a follower!!
ReplyDeletemelissa- text my 2 best friends!!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = Tungsten CTR 5.5mm is the right fit for me!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = follower on twitter
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I like the 6.5-14mm
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletemelissa nunley
ReplyDeleteShelley C: freeindeed at myfairpoint dot net
ReplyDeleteShelley C: the 3-6mm ring would be my choice too. I've been wanting a simple silver pinky ring...this would do nicely.
ReplyDeleteShauna = The Black Tungsten 8mm looks really cool!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I told my daughter in college
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the Tungsten ring that started it all that is on close out. It is cool.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: following on twitter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - twitter follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I liked the black tungsten CTR 8mm ring :)
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino following on twitter amolino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I like the Tungsten CTR Ring 4-8mm
ReplyDeleteWow these are awesome!! I haven't had a CTR ring since the adjustable one that turns your finger green.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee. I love the giveaway ring.
ReplyDeleteKeri O'Hara
ReplyDeleteKeri O'Hara - Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKeri O'Hara - emailed friends.
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
ReplyDeletecorpesa14@yahoo.com
I follow you
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I emailed my friends...hope they get it in time!!!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
Twitter follower!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
I like the square face ring the best!
ReplyDeletecandice orpesa
corpesa14@yahoo.com
Nola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola Bird-Tungsten CRT Ring 5.5 mm
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = following on Twitter
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower
ReplyDeleteThe rings are really nice and awesome. I always like using Tungsten Rings. I generally use to collect lots of designs in that.
ReplyDeleteBring it back! We want another CTR ring giveaway!!!
ReplyDelete