Monday, March 1, 2010

Whimsy Couture ***ENDED***

Confession time... Sure I like to sew, but I shouldn't lead you to believe that I'm fabulous at it! I can't just sit down at the sewing machine and crank out something that's an original. Sure there are people out there that can do that, but I'm not one of them! I've decided that those someone's who can are also the someone's who ultimately end up designing patterns. The patterns that I NEED to follow! I have no problem following a pattern and I'm so glad that I found the shop Whimsy Couture. Here you will find so many fun tutorials that are also really reasonable and quick shipping, because they will be delivered to your email inbox! How great is that? Whimsy Couture emailed me some great tutorials and I'm too excited to start sewing off of some of them! Ready to see some of the fabulously fun tutorials that are available at Whimsy Couture? They are oh so couture! :)

I love the look of this Pillowcase Dress tutorial:




Also this Ruffled Neckline Dress one:


And these adorable Knot Dresses: Can you tell that I'm a sucker for cute little dresses??? :)





At Whimsy Couture you will also find tutorials to create...



Reversible Skirts and Tunics:




So many great tutorials and options at Whimsy Couture! One very lucky winner will be able to pick 3 tutorials that will be delivered to the winner's email! ***This giveaway is open for entries worldwide***


There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Whimsy Couture blog or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Whimsy Couture blog follower

Entry #3: Send out a tweet on Twitter about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=tweet

Entry #4: Put a Whimsy Couture button on your blog. (You will find it in the right hand sidebar of the Whimsy Couture blog.)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=whimsy couture button

Entry #5: Tell us your favorite pattern at Whimsy Couture!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= reversible skirt


This giveaway will end on Sunday, March 7th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, March 8th to see if you won!

146 comments:

  1. Clare Gourley - Love the pillowcase dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya Neary
    crystalball137@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deserae Fiedler: I absolutely love the "WHIMSY COUTURE Sewing Pattern Tutorial E Book OVER TOPS and DRESSES with open back sizes 6 months through 7 girls". Sew Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amy pugmire: love the WHIMSY COUTURE Sewing Pattern Tutorial E Book Vintage RUFFLED NECKLINE TOPS and DRESSES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellen- love the pillowcase dress and tunic patterns. Would be so cute on my 2 year old daughter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellen-whimsy couture button at www.ellzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane Petersons = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane Petersons = I love the knot dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda Heitritter - Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy Merrill=Love the pilowcase dreses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amanda Heitritter - I really like the whimsical a line tunic with shoulder ties

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danelle West-Whimsy Couture Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kristyn Mekal = Whimsy Couture Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristyn Mekal is a huge fan of the pillowcase romper pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emily B. - I'm a Whimsy Couture blog follower already :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emily B. - I love that criss-cross tunic pattern! I bought one similar (from her pattern, perhaps?!) at a craft fair a while back as a gift. I'd love to try my hand at making one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tonya Owens,the hillbilly housewife, follow blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was going to add a Whimsy button but I can't figure out what is the Whimsy button....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charity Mouck = I really like her new pillowcase romper!

    ReplyDelete
  20. tonya owens...like the new pillowcase jumper

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jennifer = Whimsy Couture blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jennifer = reversible WHIMSICAL A LINE TUNIC with shoulder ties

    ReplyDelete
  23. Kristyn Mekal = whimsy BUTTON

    ReplyDelete
  24. Carla Gutke = Love the ruffled neckline dress

    ReplyDelete
  25. Julie Lollar - Whimsy Couture Button

    ReplyDelete
  26. Julie Lollar - Love the ruffle neck dress!

    ReplyDelete
  27. favorite pattern is the peasant dress

    ReplyDelete
  28. Erin Thompson = Whimsy Couture blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Erin Thompson = WHIMSY COUTURE tutorial for CUSTOMIZING with APPLIQUES over 80 images PLUS the ALPHABET included

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lindsay call- love the pillowcase dress

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sarah Scott= Whimsy Couture blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sarah Scott +tweet
    http://twitter.com/FifthStreetMama/statuses/9839832437

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sarah Scott= Pillow Case Romper.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mama Lusco, luscofamily@ortelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow Whimsy Couture. luscofamily@ortelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Her Easy Pants & Capris are my favorite pattern. luscofamily@ortelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have her button at http://mamalusco.blogspot.com.

    luscofamily@ortelco.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Jennifer = I tweeted: https://twitter.com/jkgorcery/status/9845969478

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lisa Thibault - Love, love the knot dress.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Katy Kownacki - katykownacki@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Katy Kownacki - I follow Whimsy Couture

    ReplyDelete
  45. Katy Kownacki - I LOVE the knot dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Courtney Copeland = I like the twirl tiered skirt

    ReplyDelete
  47. Kati Spencer: frilly apron pattern

    ReplyDelete
  48. Claire Voskuhl: I like the knot dress pattern/tutorial. My grand daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gene Corbito
    geneinthebattle[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Gene Corbito - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  51. Piper Marquette The knot dresses

    ReplyDelete
  52. RaNette Free - Love the bubble skirt, the ruffle bloomers, and the knot top dresses

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sharifa A. = blog follow
    umm abbaas @ yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sharifa A. - whimsy couture button
    umm abbaas @ yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Sharifa A. = Love the Aline tunic
    umm abbaas @ yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the pillowcase dress, and her peasant top pattern is terrific too!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Keri O'Hara - Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  58. Keri O'Hara Whimsy Button found here:http://store.delaneyjewelrydesigns.com/servlet/Page?template=links

    ReplyDelete
  59. Keri O'Hara - SHABBY FLORAL PEASANT DRESS is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sarah Taylor - I like any of the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lucinda Douglas = Whimsy Couture blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  62. Lucinda Douglas = I love the pillowcase romper

    ReplyDelete
  63. Anne Molino Whimsy Couture blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anne Molino tweet
    http://twitter.com/amolino/status/9942091291

    ReplyDelete
  65. Anne Molino whimsy couture button

    ReplyDelete
  66. Anne Molino WHIMSY COUTURE Sewing Pattern Tutorial E Book PEASANT TOPS and DRESSES with 3/4 and long sleeves sizes 0 months through 12 girls PDF

    ReplyDelete
  67. Shelley C: the reversible jacket...too darling.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Shauna = I like the reversible jacket and several of the fun skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Sandra Taylor - reversible skirt

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/NICK0166/status/9988859447

    ReplyDelete
  71. put whimsy's button on my blog

    blesstheirheartsmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. i already ordered the knot dress, so my 2nd fav would be the reversible skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Sheri Easton: the vintage ruffled neckline dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Sheri Easton: whimsy couture blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  75. Cindy Robison~ Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  76. I Love all the cute little dresses, hard to pick just one favorite

    ReplyDelete
  77. Kim Brooks - Whimsy Couture follower

    ReplyDelete
  78. Kim Brooks - I loooooove the pattern for the WHIMSICAL BOW TWIRL DRESS!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Emilee K. Whimsy Couture blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Emilee K. Love the FRILLY BLOOMERS with ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Dina Marsala = whimsy couture follower

    ReplyDelete
  82. Dina Marsala = I love the knot top/dress patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  83. candice orpesa
    corpesa14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. My fav pattern is the zebra print with pink ruffles...loooove it!
    candice orpesa
    corpesa14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow whimsy couture
    candice orpesa
    corpesa14@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. shayne ostrowski- follow Whimsy blog

    ReplyDelete
  87. shayne ostrowski- have Whimsy's button

    ReplyDelete
  88. shayne ostrowski- love the ruffled neckline tops & dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Nola Bird-WHIMSICAL BOW TWIRL DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am curious to find out what blog platform you're using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my
    latest website and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

    Also visit my page http://friends-hood.com/morganfon/all

    ReplyDelete
  91. Hi! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that
    might be able to resolve this issue. If you have any recommendations, please share.
    Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site: Oakley Sunglasses Canada

    ReplyDelete