They actually unscrew and allow you to replace the bead...

...with a bead of a different color if you so desire!
So very ingenious!
Here are just a few of the Chamilia™ Beads that are available from WHIMSY™:
There are literally so many different options at WHIMSY™!
And....
When you purchase the Hearts for Haiti Bead Set:

1/2 of the purchase price of the bead set will go to help those affected by the earthquake in Haiti!
Thank you WHIMSY™ for all your efforts!
WHIMSY™ recently introduced some brand new items to their jewelry line:
And...
Which I now own, because WHIMSY™ sent me my very own pair! Aren't they gorgeous?
Who out there so wants to own their very own pair of Elizabeth Earrings? Well, one very lucky winner is going to receive a pair of them from WHIMSY™! A $125 value! Plus, they will include the bead color of choice if it's available. An additional $65 value! Now that is a fabulous giveaway!!!! If the color choice of bead isn't available then I have full confidence that WHIMSY™ will pick out one that is perfect for the winner! :) ***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries including Alaska and Hawaii***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell all your friends and family about this fabulous giveaway and then leave a comment telling us how you told EVERYONE you know!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and called everyone I know
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Dandy fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to the WHIMSY™ website and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the Audrey ring with Glacier Ice bead!
This giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, March 21st at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell all your friends and family about this fabulous giveaway and then leave a comment telling us how you told EVERYONE you know!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and called everyone I know
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=Dandy fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to the WHIMSY™ website and tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the Audrey ring with Glacier Ice bead!
This giveaway will be open for entries until Sunday, March 21st at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!







tara gruwell: follower
ReplyDeletetaragruwell: facebook fan
ReplyDeletetara gruwell
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteAnne Jolly - I like the grace ring with the spring fling bead.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, favorite item from WHIMSY is the Juliet Pendant
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson, blog follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
I emailed everyone on my contact list!
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
My fave item is the red spiral Chamilia bead.
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson
tracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - the Grace ring is sooo pretty.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith - follower
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith - texted a bunch of my friends :)
ReplyDeleteMissy Smith - I loved the Juliet Necklace with the Tawny Fields bead
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann:blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: facebook fan
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i seriously LOVE everything that they have! The way you can change the beads is so awesome!
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i emailed, facebooked, and tweeted my friends about this one!
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com: follower
ReplyDeleteMelissa Maxwell
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com: facebook fan
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com:
ReplyDeleteJessica Neil
Melissa Maxwell--my favorite is the chamilia bead in fuschia fire.
ReplyDeletejessica_neil@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletefavorite WHIMSY item is Juliet Pendant
Sandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I love the Juliet pendant and any color of bead would be fun. I like that you can change the beads.
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love the Juliet Pendant w/ the summer hydrangea bead - beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Elizabeth earrings with Cool Dream Beads
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the audrey ring with the fuchsia flames stone
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - I love the sophia ring
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = blog follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Facebook Fan
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = emailed my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =following on Facebook
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the Grace ring!happymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I love the Elizabeth Earrings with the Northern Lights bead!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Im a Dandy Fan on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I like tha Sophia Ring with the Lavender Petals bead!
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-Dandy Fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-midnight dream bead
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the juliet pendant
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed 4
ReplyDeleteBeth willis
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis, blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Dandy fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I love the Audrey ring with the Sunkissed Dream bead
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteI am a facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson
Shelley Cyr: fb fan
ReplyDeleteShelley C: told my daughter. these are so cool
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteI like that juliet necklace and which bean is going to be a challenge to pick out...I like the ocean wave for one....
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison= Blog and FB follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson I like the Juliet pendant and the red spiral bead.. very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love the Juliet pendant. I LOVE how you can change the bead.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the Juliet pendant
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed people to tell them!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = FB fan!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the Juliet pendant is a total must have. I adore it and want one so badly!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell: blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - Love the Tortoise (Blue & Green) bead.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: dandy fan on FB
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I think the Elizabeth earrings are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the Elizabeth earrings
ReplyDeleteTiffany O.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - Follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - emailed friends and family
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - I like the Elizabeth Earrings with the Pink Spectrum bead. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = Dandy fan
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = my favorite would have to be The Audrey with the Red Spiral Bead
ReplyDeletejgerwigdively (at) hotmail [dot] com
ReplyDeletejgerwigdively (at) hotmail [dot] com: follower
ReplyDeletejgerwigdively (at) hotmail [dot] com: FB fan
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletejgerwigdively (at) hotmail [dot] com: I love the Juliet necklace with the Cool Dream bead
ReplyDeleteEmilee k. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. Fan on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Emilee K. I love the Audrey ring with Irresistible Pink bead.
ReplyDeleteemilou84037@yahoo.com
Carol Harlow
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow-follower
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow-facebook update
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow-facebook fan
ReplyDeleteI love the The Audrey ring, that blue is gorgeous! Carol Harlow
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford = I LOVE the Juliet Pendant with the Glacier Ice bead!! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - fb fan
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I think the Juliet pendant is my favorite, but I love the Elizabeth earrings, too.
ReplyDeleteCrystal Faulkner
ReplyDeleteCrystal Faulkner--became a follower!
ReplyDeleteCrystal Faulkner--I like the Lavender Petals bead. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Elizabeth Earrings
ReplyDeletetraci smith = follower
ReplyDeletetraci smith = told everyone i know
ReplyDeletetraci smith = already a facebook fan
ReplyDeletetraci smith = ok , i love love love the juliet pendant!! any stone would be gorgeous in it but i like the Fuchsia Flames
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the Tortoise (Blue & Green)
ReplyDeleteSharon O.
ReplyDeletesharonjo at gwtc dot net
Sharon O. blog follower (sharonjo)
ReplyDeleteSharon O. Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSharon O.
ReplyDeleteI love the Juliet Pendant with the Emerald Glitter bead.
sara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist facebook fan
ReplyDeletesara adlist blog follower
ReplyDeletesara adelist i love the juliet pendant
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletecalled some freinds and told verbally
Jill Hunt-follower
ReplyDeleteTiff T
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteShauna = OOh, i love the rings, especially the Audrey!
ReplyDeleteAik Chien
ReplyDeleteAik Chien - Follower
ReplyDeleteAik Chien - Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteAik Chien - Love the O-43 Fuchsia Flames
ReplyDeletePattie F.
ReplyDeletePattie F. - I really like the Juliette Pendant.
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett- Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett - told EVERYONE
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett- fan on FB
ReplyDeleteSusan Pett- I reallllly love the Grace ring.
ReplyDeleteJEn Kindrick :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Fan on Facebook! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Hearts for Haiti Valentine's Day Bead Set. Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteAndrea Hatfield
ReplyDeleteAndrea Hatfield - follower
ReplyDeleteAndrea Hatfeld - Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteTIFFANY angus
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = blog follower
ReplyDeletetiffany angus = dandy giveaway fan on facebook
ReplyDeletemelissa nunley
ReplyDeletemelissa nunley
ReplyDeleteblog follower
melissa nunley
ReplyDeletei like the juliet necklace ith the spring fling bead
Teresa Cook
ReplyDeleteblog follower
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com
I like the sophia ring with the spring fling bead
ReplyDeleteTeresa Cook
Anne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino FB fan!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I love the grace
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly =Dandy fan on Facebook as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = LOVE LOVE LOVE the Purple with Silver bead Handcrafted Italian Murano glass bead with sterling silver core by Chamilia.
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Dandy fan on Facebook under Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = fav is Blue Rainbow
ReplyDeleteJenny Smith
ReplyDeleteJenny Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenny Smith - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJenny Smith - I like the earrings with the cool dreams beads!
ReplyDeleteBeth Walker=blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Walker=emailed and called all friends about Whimsy
ReplyDeleteBeth Walker=following on FB
ReplyDeleteBeth Walker=LOVE Rocky Raku on the Elizabeth earrings
ReplyDeleteBeth Walker
ReplyDeleteDeserae fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed two friends
ReplyDeletedeserae fiedler: I love the elizabeth earrings.
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen
ReplyDelete