I'm definitely not an artist. In fact, clip art is one of my very best friends! So glad that it was created just for the likes of me. But I do love artwork in all it's splendor. I could stare at a painting for hours while I take in the various brush strokes that created the masterpiece. Not surprisingly oil paintings are my favorite. I have something that is simply breathtaking to show you. Are you ready? Here it is... a painting from Art-LDS.com:
Isn't this painting so very beautiful? I love it! This is a painting of one of my most favorite places/buildings in all of the world. My husband grew up in Salt Lake City and much of our family still lives there, so we visit a few times a year. Making a stop at Temple Square is always a favorite. Especially at Christmas time, because that's when there are thousands of lights decorating the grounds! It's just so magical!Art-LDS.com has created the above oil painting on 36"x24" gallery wrapped canvas.
Well, look no further than Art-LDS.com, because you can send them a photograph and they will create a custom oil painting for you of that particular temple! Now that is talent!
I'm so excited for this giveaway, because I just think that it's so exquisite. One VERY lucky winner will be receiving that beautiful painting of the Salt Lake Temple! That's a $199 value!


***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email, call, or text people about this giveaway, so they can enter to win this great giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=told my friends
Entry #4: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
Entry #5: Leave a comment telling us your favorite LDS Temple.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= St. Louis
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
Entry #5: Leave a comment telling us your favorite LDS Temple.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= St. Louis
This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.
Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!
Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!


Shauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteShauna = love the Dallas temple... not the most beautiful, but lots of memories!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteusan Spiers - I like the Salt Lake City very much!
ReplyDeleteSally Knotwell = quiltersal53@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteSally K = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteSally K. = Fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteSally K. = Bountiful - cause that's where DS and his lovely wife were sealed!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Favorite Temple is the Washington D.C. Temple!!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - The Draper Temple and the Salt Lake Temple.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = my favorite temples are probably the Salt Lake and the St. George
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefacebook fan
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletetxt my sister
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI love the salt lake temple. that is where we got married
Piper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette I would probably say DC because that is where we were married, but there are so many BEAUTIFUL ones!!
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - blog foller
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - texted friends
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Love the St. Louis temple!
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry
ReplyDeleteMichelle B: Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry:told friends
ReplyDeleteMichelle B: Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: St. George
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = I love the Portland Temple! It's where I got married!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan of yours.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the slc thats where we were sealed
ReplyDeleteJanice Richardson
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor-Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJulie @ Hesses Madhouse
ReplyDeleteJulie @ Hesses Madhouse - follower
ReplyDeleteJulie @ Hesses Madhouse - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJulie @ Hesses Madhouse - can't choose, I have three:
ReplyDeletePortland, Oregon
Manti, Utah
San Diego, California
kristi y
ReplyDeletekristi y, blog follower
ReplyDeletekristi y, fan of dandy
ReplyDeletekristi y - my fav temple has to be mine of course, the AZ mesa temple, but that will soon change to the AZ gilbert temple when it gets built just down the road from me!
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton=fan on FB
ReplyDeleteSyleisa Thornton= Bountiful Temple-where I got hitched
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Fan of Dandy.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I love the Salt Lake Temple.
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = Palmyra
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = e-mailed friends
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper = fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper = Bountiful temple, where I was married
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- Seattle Temple
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Crissa Robertson--Salt Lake and Nauvoo
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Christa, FB fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, fav Temple is the DC Temple
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - My favorite temple is the Manti temple
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Salt Lake Temple
ReplyDeleteJennifer Krumm
ReplyDeleteJennifer_krumm@yahoo.com
Jennifer Krumm = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Krumm = Fan of Dandy!
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: fan of Dandy on FB
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: Orlando, FL. I got married there!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - blog follower
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison~ Blog Fan
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - texted peeps
ReplyDeleteManti Because that is where I married the best man in the world, for Time and All Eternity
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - I can't pick just one...they are all my favorite!
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= blog follower
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= I love the Manti and Salt Lake temples!
ReplyDeleteJill Pearce
ReplyDeleteJill Pearce= Blog Follower!
ReplyDeleteJill Pearce= I emailed friends!
ReplyDeleteJill Pearce= I love the Manti temple!
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRich: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich: favorite temple=Hamilton, New Zealand Temple
ReplyDeleteAnji Kirkwood
ReplyDeleteAnji= Oklahoma City temple
ReplyDeleteAnji= told my friends
ReplyDeleteAnji= fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteNikki Kelly
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the slc temple
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some friends
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - Love me some Nauvoo temple!
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: fb fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the St. Louis temple too! I got married there.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Dandy! (Always!)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - hmmm. Good question. I'd have to go with Washington DC.
ReplyDeletehello -- what a nice giveaway. Glad to see the LDS world represented in blogdom
ReplyDeleteFavorite temple's gotta be Washington (DC) for the memories.
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: blog follow
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: The St George Temple
ReplyDeletelakefam007@hotmail.com - I like the Salt Lake Temple
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower
Natalie Ahotaeiloa- I'm a Facebook Fan!
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa- I like the Salt Lake Temple.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!
ReplyDelete-jeannie O
myneckcandy(at)comcast(dot)net
Jeannie O.
ReplyDeletemyneckcandy(at)comcast(dot)net
My favorite is the Salt Lake temple because that's where I was married!
Liz Novak-blog follower
ReplyDeleteliz novak
ReplyDeleteliz novak- salt lake city
ReplyDeletetiff t
ReplyDeletetiff t - blog follower
ReplyDeletetiff t - salt lake temple
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino: Redlands
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: follower
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert: Bountiful, Utah temple. Though they are all beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: I've always loved the San Diego Temple, because it was my Temple growing up and SO beautiful!
ReplyDeleteElka
ReplyDeleteelka.curl at gmail dot com
Raelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Idaho Falls
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - told my friends
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: follower
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = San Diego
ReplyDeleteAlly M
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteTold my friends
ReplyDeletefan of Dandy
ReplyDeletechump1991@gmail.com
ReplyDeletechump1991@gmail.com = I like all the temples
ReplyDeleteKatja Davidson = rottenmilkatja@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteKatja Davidson = Salt Lake temple
ReplyDeleteAll the temples are great. SL is one of my favs.
ReplyDeleteToni
RaNette Free
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love the Logan, Utah Temple and the Las Vegas Temple!
RaNette Free - Facebook Fan
ReplyDeletekim brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeletekim brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: I love the Timpanogos temple because I live not far away. All the temples are amazing!
ReplyDeleteTold my mom and sisters to come enter
ReplyDeleteNola Bird
ReplyDeleteNola-blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola-fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteNola-I love all the temples, but I really would like a painting of the Detroit Temple since they are hard to come by and that is where I grew up!
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= kellyjo_20@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= blog follower
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= told my friends
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= Manti Temple
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - Salt Lake is my favorite temple because I was married to my husband there and because I was sealed to my parents there!!
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson: fb fan. april bolda jacobson
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson: love the san diego temple
ReplyDeleteAshleigh
ReplyDeleteAshleigh is a blog follower ;)
ReplyDelete