Monday, April 26, 2010

Blush ***ENDED***




I love clothes, so my husband knows that it's a perfect gift to get me at anytime.  Even for Mother's Day!  I don't mind at all!  For the mom's out there who like clothing... Blush is the perfect place to find these great topless undershirts to add some lower coverage and a cute layered look!


The topless undershirts at Blush are so fun and cute!

And easy to wear!

The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a topless undershirt from Blush and it's winner's choice of which one!

***This giveway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments*

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

Entry #4: Become a fan of Blush on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Blush

Entry #5: Go to Blush and tell us your favorite undershirt.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Chocolate Lace
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST.  Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

124 comments:

  1. Shelley C: chocolate with lace...wish they had plus sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan Spiers - Chocolate Lace is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael Sherwood - I like the "swirl" pattern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandra Taylor - chocolate with lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shauna = I love the Swirl patterned one, and I think I need one in every color they have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deserae Fiedler: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonnie Mousley = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimmel Tippets: I like the chocolate undershirt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katrina Southwick
    I would like the black or chocolate one

    ReplyDelete
  11. amy pugmire: love the basic black

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the giveaway!
    mjudge83 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you!
    mjudge83 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Neon pattern!
    mjudge83 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheila R-blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheila R-blogged about the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amber Levinson
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a fan of Blush on FB
    amber levinson

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beth Willis- blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beth Willis- I like the swirl pattern-

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. emilee k. I like the black with lace.

    ReplyDelete
  22. sarah mann: fan of Blush on FB

    ReplyDelete
  23. sarah mann: i like the plain black one in the "everyone" category

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lisa D.-friended Blush on FB

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lisa D.-I think I'd get the most use out of the chocolate one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tricia Little: i want black maternity

    ReplyDelete
  27. Melanie Withrow- I love that these are available in maternity sizes, I'm five months pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Crystal F--Facebook fan of Blush!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Crystal F--I like the neon one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Raelyn Anderson - I can always use another white one

    ReplyDelete
  31. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Megan=I like the swirl

    ReplyDelete
  33. Laura Larsen: The swirl is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Kim Brooks - definitely the chocolate lace!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jen Kindrick - blog follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Jen Kindrick - fan of Blush!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jen Kindrick - I always love white! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Elise Morrison = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  39. Mindy T. = blog follower
    mindyatippetts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Mindy T. = definitely black
    mindyatippetts@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete