I'm sure everyone has already heard of a Bumbo Seat. But just in case, this is a great invention that my son loved to sit in and play while I was working around the house. Now that foamy type material that it's made out of does the job of keeping the little ones supported up so they can look around at everything around them. But that seat is in no way, shape, or form warm. I'm sure it was cold on my baby's legs! How unpleasant would that feel to you? I wish I had known then what I know now about the shop Boutique Sweet Cheeks! This is the home of the Original Bumbo Seat Cover. A Bumbo Cover? So ingenious! Plus, the cover will keep your baby's skin from sticking to the Bumbo Seat.
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway!
Entry #4: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
Entry #5: Tell us your favorite fabric selection at Boutique Sweet Cheeks.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I'm a fan of all the Damask prints!
This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.
Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!
Each cover fits snugly over the Bumbo Seat and has softer material at the armrests.
There are even loop tags at the front to attach toys to it!
The back of each cover has a 8x5 pocket for storing toys, etc.
Neat, right?
At Boutique Sweet Cheeks you will find sooooo many designer fabric options for Bumbo Covers:
Even Nursing Pillow Covers!

And again... all in great designer fabric!
Want to make a difference when you purchase a Bumbo Cover from Boutique Sweet Cheeks? Well, $1 from that purchase will actually be donated to the Gwinnet County Children's Shelter in Georgia. Great job Boutique Sweet Cheeks!
The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a Bumbo Cover! It will be winner's choice on the fabric and free monogramming will be included! Making this total giveaway a $30 value!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
Entry #5: Tell us your favorite fabric selection at Boutique Sweet Cheeks.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I'm a fan of all the Damask prints!
This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.
Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!






Melanie
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
blog follower!
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
Love carnival bloom!
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
Brittany Hansen: my favorite prin is the Alexander Henry Kleo Sage Print.
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I luv the Palm Springs Pink, what wonderful vibrant colors!
ReplyDeleteCara Jones
ReplyDeleteCara Jones- Follower
ReplyDeleteCara Jones- blogged
ReplyDeleteCara Jones- facebook fan
ReplyDeleteCara Jones- Palm Springs is my favorite girly fabric!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the minty dot
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the tortoise plaid breeze print
Piper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette I am LOVING all the girly fabrics- but I think I might like the Alexander Henry Kleo Sage Print best...
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: I love the Carnival Bloom Fabric.
ReplyDeletekatie taylor
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I like the vehicles in orange. And, it's on sale too!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets - My favorite print is the Bumbo Seat COVER in Minky Dot Assorted Colors, I'd want it in Periwinkle blue.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Michael Miller's Black/White Dandy Damask
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Jessie Bell
ReplyDeletebell.jessie1@gmail.com
Stacie
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletefan on facebook
ReplyDeleteblogged
ReplyDeleteSock monkey is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I love the owl print. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Fan of Dandy.
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish-Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish- favorite print is all the damask and also Michael Miller's Carnival Bloom
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--Jenean Morrisons Palm Springs in Pink
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Christa, love the polka dots
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the Carnival Bloom print
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: I love the owl print pictured here.
ReplyDeleteJess P. happy_puddles@hotmail
ReplyDeleteKira Thunell
ReplyDeleteKira is a blog follower - love it!
ReplyDeleteKira Thunell is a Facebook fan :)
ReplyDeleteKira Thunell loves the Michael Miller's pink/brown cisco dot print.
ReplyDeletesweets5902@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletefan of dandy
ReplyDeleteTeresa Cook
ReplyDeletemstlee2000 @ hotmail.com
Teresa Cook- blog follower
ReplyDeletemstlee2000 @ hotmail.com
Teresa Cook- My favorite is the Michael Miller's Lil Cowboy
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win mama_contemporanea@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletefan
sara adelist blog follower
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker - anything dots is my favorite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - Minky would be a "so soft" seat cover
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - I like the Security Blanket
ReplyDeleteJennifer Bryant
ReplyDeleteejbryant@cox.net
Jennifer Bryant
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Jennifer Bryant
ReplyDeletefan of dandy
Jennifer Bryant
ReplyDeleteBumbo Seat COVER in Michael Miller's Teal/Brown Dandy Damask
Lindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love Michael Miller's Black/White Dandy Damask
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I love the green minky.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: fb fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the "Amy Butler's Full Moon Polka Dot in Lime" fabric.
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteMichelle. that's it?
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = fan of Dandy!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I can't find the name of the print, but I'm lovin' the polka-dotted ones!
ReplyDeletetiff t
ReplyDeletetiff t - blog follower
ReplyDeletetiff t - minky dot assorted
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Facebook Follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: i LOVE the Teal/Brown Dandy Damask print!
ReplyDeleteCarly Braithwaite
ReplyDeleteCarly Braithwaite - my sister would love a minky cover for my nephews' chair!
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: blog follower
ReplyDeleteElka
ReplyDeleteElka.curl at gmail dot com
stacey at ellebellebaby dot com
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Amy Butler's full moon dot in lime
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
ReplyDeletefan of dandy
ReplyDeleteI love the carnival bloom
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= alexisanne216@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= Blog Follower!
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= Fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= LOVE the sock monkeys!
ReplyDeletejoni taylor
ReplyDeletejonilynntaylor at gmail dot com
follower of blog
ReplyDeletejoni taylor
facebook fan
ReplyDeletejoni lively taylor
Tiffany Cottam
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteTiffany Cottam: I am a fan of the Micheal Miller blue/brown disco dots!
ReplyDeleteCourtney W
ReplyDeletecmw_2289 at yahoo dot com
Im a follwer!
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee
ReplyDeletekellyjo_20@hotmail.com
Kelly Lee=blog follower
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee=blogged
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee=fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= rambo camo
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the owls on a whim. :)
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie WIthrow=blog follower :)
ReplyDeletemelanie Withrow= fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow= I love the damask prints, they are so elegant/cute!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like "Carnival Bloom"
ReplyDeleteChris
ReplyDeletecajohnson46 at gmail dot com
blog follower
ReplyDeletecajohnson46 at gmail dot com
Love the pink and brown disco dot
ReplyDeletecajohnson46 at gmail dot com
Jill Hunt
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Jill Hunt-facebook fan
ReplyDeletePalm Springs=Jill Hunt
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = Michael Miller's Carnival Bloom is lovely!
ReplyDeleteKerrie
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
Kerrie= blog follower
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
Kerrie= Fan Of Dandy
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com
Kerrie= I am a fan of Bumbo Seat COVER in Michael Miller's Teal/Brown Dandy Damask
ReplyDeletekerriekg@yahoo.com