Is your mom a fan of wall vinyl? It's by far one of the easiest ways to decorate and sometimes us moms need easiness. Dali Decals has so many styles of wall vinyl...from simple to extravagant. If you are a fan of wall vinyl then you should probably hint to a loved that Dali Decals would make a great gift for Mother's Day! Dali Decals recently sent me a gift certificate and I can't wait to use it!
The winner of this giveaway will receive a $25 gift certificate to Dali Decals!
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy SmithComment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 people about this wall vinyl giveaway. Remember that I think honesty is the bestest! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dali Decals on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Dali Decals
Entry #5: Go to Dali Decals and tell us your favorite.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandelions! :)
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!





Brittney
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower- Brittney
ReplyDeleteI follow Dali Decals on FB. Brittney
ReplyDeleteIf I won I would buy the name decal to go in the nursery over my new baby's crib. Brittney
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Already a follower
Beth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Extra large cherry blossom branch
Jennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Cute Circle Flowers - Set of 14 - Wall Decals
ReplyDeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteLinda - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLinda_ I liked the headboard design
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell- blog follower
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell - Elegant Circle with Dots Monogram - Monogram Wall Decals
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna =emailed mom & sis
ReplyDeleteShauna =fan of Dali Decals
ReplyDeleteShauna = impossible to choose! I love all the trees, or the one with the owls or the beautiful flourishes!
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the monogram decal
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - Follower
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - The toilet decals are perfect for my boys' bathrooms!
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I love the swirling poppies.
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I love the Elegant Circle with Dots Monogram - Monogram Wall Decals! That would be super cute over my girls' beds.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the "In this home" wall decal
ReplyDeleteNicole H.
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower - Nicole H.
ReplyDeleteI'm a sucker for monograms so I would have to pick - Fancy Monogram - Family Name - Wall Decal!
ReplyDeleteNicole H.
Sarah ALlred
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the airplanes
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Luv the Dandelions Blowing In The Wind!
ReplyDeleteBlog follower! Heather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Love these dots/circles! Heather S.
ReplyDeletehttp://dalidecals.com/product.php?productid=299&cat=20&page=1
heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
fan of Dali Decals on Facebook - heatherscholten
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Cindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy = follower
ReplyDeleteElegant Circle with Dots Monogram - Monogram Wall Decals
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan of Dali Decals
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love some jungle animals for my babies bedroom
Deanne W.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteClaude (I can be reached using the link on my blog)
Claude= blog follower
ReplyDeleteClaude=fan of Dali Decals
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. There's so much to like. The planes, animals, trees and monograms are all cool.
ReplyDeleteClaude = In This Home...
ReplyDeleteALly Blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlly, emailed a few friends
ReplyDeleteALly M, I love the name decals for a babys room
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - the Asian Bamboo - Set of Two - Wall Decals would be perfect for my bathroom!
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = fan of Dali Decals as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Misty Lambert
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = Grenade - Toilet Decals - Wall Decals
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Misty Lambert, I love the decal behind the bed.
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines=follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= luv the dandelions and tree decals
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan of dali decals
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Block Lettering - Personalized - Your Child's Name - Wall Decals
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = emailed & called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = fan of Dali Decals
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the swirling poppies.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
traci - blog follower
ReplyDeletetraci - emailed 4 sisters about this giveaway
ReplyDeletetraci - became a fan of dali decals
ReplyDeletetraci - a favorite is , Just say I Love You - Heart Shaped Words - Wall Decals
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: The swirling henna headboard would work perfectly in my bedroom.
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill- emailed sisters, they LOVE this stuff!
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - Love the 'happiness is priceless' decal <3
ReplyDeleteLeslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Facebook Fan of Dali Decals
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - emailed everyone in my address book!!!
ReplyDeletesyleisa=facebook
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - "Anything is possible when it comes to love"
ReplyDeleteor I might look into a custom quote :)
Scott Lilly
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = fan of Dali Decals Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteJen=Blog follower
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Pretty Dragonflies - Set of 4 - Wall Decals
ReplyDeleteJen=I really like the "Keep Calm and Carry On" decal.
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeletefacebook fan of dali decals
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
This would be perfect for our baby's nursery room.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
sarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i seriously need the faux headboard!
ReplyDeleteGFC follower.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Dali Decals FB fan.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
My favorite is the Flowering Tree with Butterflies!
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Katie Taylor
ReplyDeleteLindsay call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the cute circle flowers
ReplyDeleteKimberly
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
I would get the name decal for our front entry!
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Jen Kindrick = fan of Dali!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - seriously love the tree designs! Serves as a great headboard substitute!
ReplyDeleteLubica K.
ReplyDeleteLubica K. - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLubica K. - fan on FB
ReplyDeleteLubica K. - Peacock Tree
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteBelinda M
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Beth Ann Walker Dandy Blog follower
ReplyDeleteBelinda M = blog follower
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
e mailed 2 friends about Dali Decals
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Belinda M =fan of Dali Decals
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Belinda M = Cherry Blossoms
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Love the dandelion blowing in the wind.
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
emilee k. i love the victorian flower monogram.
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- blog follower
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Chris Satko- I like the Elegant Circle with Dots Monogram - Monogram Wall Decals
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- I love the Fun Circles and Dots - 3 Colors - Set of 9 - Wall Decals
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Raelyn Anderson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn anderson - Emailed friends
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the toilet and the headboard decals
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the cute circle flowers
ReplyDeleteMindy T.
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = fan of Dali Decals
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = love the "Four Little Trees" series
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan= blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the airplanes
ReplyDelete