Have you noticed that just about EVERY woman out there is displaying a fun hair decoration? Seriously it seems that whenever I turn around I see all the trendyness EVERYWHERE! Ok so a little bit of the green eyed monster might be coming into play here, because I just love all these hair decorations and I simple NEED them. But it's not like a person can approach an absolute stranger and ask her where the hair accessory came from. Well, earlier this week I was on a shopping excursion with one of my favorite friends to a high end St. Louis Mall (to not be named) and found myself in a store (also to not be named) where there were lots of darling hair accessories. Did I purchase anything? No. Here were my thoughts in perfect order:
1.) It's an insane price of $25! 2.) I could so make this. 3.) When do I have the time to make this? 4.) Who am I kidding? I wouldn't be able to make this, because I just simply wouldn't be able to create this.
Fortunately for me there are people out there who have the talent to make these items! Enter Designs By Jenna Lee! I'm sooooo very glad that I recently found this shop, because I love her style and prices! For $25 I can buy like 3 hair accessories at Designs By Jenna Lee instead of just one at that lame mall store. :)
Check out all the cuteness!
Here are just a few of my favorite things at Designs By Jenna Lee:
Gorgeous Headbands!
and...
Soooooo many great accessories to decorate your hair can be found at Designs By Jenna Lee! One very lucky winner is going to receive $15 to spend on some accessories at Designs By Jenna Lee! So fabulously great! :) ***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada residents only***
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name or email address in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
*
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
*
Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I emailed all of my friends
*
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
*
Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I emailed all of my friends
*
Entry #4: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged
*
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged
*
Entry #5: Become a follower of the Designs By Jenna Lee blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= follow Designs By Jenna Lee
*
Comment example, Dandy Smith= follow Designs By Jenna Lee
*
Entry #6: Become a fan of Designs By Jenna Lee on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of Jenna Lee!
*
*
This giveaway will be open for entries all weekend! It will end on Sunday, April 4th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!






Trudy May
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: follow
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: faceboook fan of Jenna Lee
ReplyDeleteShelley Cyr
ReplyDeleteShelley Cyr: blog follower of yours
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some friends
ReplyDeleteJanice Richadrson = blog follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite- follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite-Tangerine and Lime Crochet Flower Trio on Fabric Wrapped Headband
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker- Small Purple Crochet Flower on Alligator Clip
ReplyDeleteCarly Baaithwaite
ReplyDeleteCarly Braithwaite-Teal Blue Crochet Flower on Headband
ReplyDeleteTiffany O.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. = Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - emailed friends and family.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com- blog follower of Designs by Jenna
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefollower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletejenna lee facebook fan
Shauna = I emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteShauna = follow Designs By Jenna Lee
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan. amy bolda pugmire
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Texted my friends
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteLisa Bradford - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteKim Long
ReplyDeleteKim Long:Follow
ReplyDeleteKim Long: emailed my girl friends! xo
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Samantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeleteErin Rellinger
ReplyDeleteLindsea england
ReplyDeletelindsea england: follow
ReplyDeletelindsea england: emailed family
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist blog follower
ReplyDeletesara adelist called my freinds
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: FB fan
ReplyDeleteJennifer Tobler
ReplyDeleteJennifer Tobler - follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer Tobler - emailed some family and friends, and I talked to same during Sat nights dinner party.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Tobler - follow Jenna lee's blog
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen
ReplyDeleteAllie Bladen - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill-blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill-emailed my friends (my photographer friends will love these!)
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - follow Designs by Jenna Lee
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeletejulie Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Julie L-follower as jelaws5
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Julie L
ReplyDeleteI follow Jenna's blog as jelaws5
aunteegem@yahoo.com
FB fan of Jenna's-Julie A Scott Laws
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Tiff T
ReplyDeletetiff t - told friends
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteLaDonna Harris
ReplyDeletekim brooks
ReplyDeletekim brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeletekim brooks - texted friends
ReplyDeletekim brooks - follow designs by jenna lee
ReplyDeletekim brooks - fan of jenna lee
ReplyDeletekim brooks - blogged
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce
ReplyDeletejanenepearce@gmail.com
Janene Pearce= blog follower
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce = I blogged about the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= Emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= follow Designs By Jenna Lee
ReplyDeleteJanene Pearce= = fan of Jenna Lee
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: follow jenna lee blog
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteGracie Platt
ReplyDelete