...the elegant dangles at Earring Exchange can be interchanged with the hooks/hoops to create a whole new look! Such a fabulous concept! One that your mommy will love! :)
The winner of this giveaway is going to receive $20 shop credit to Earring Exchange! Now that is fabulous since it's just in time for Mother's Day!
***This giveaway is open Internationally!***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments*
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this great earring giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and texted my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Earring Exchange on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Earring Exchange
Entry #5: Go to Earring Exchange and then tell us your favorite pair of earrings.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= This is a tough one, but I think that I have to go with The Girl's Love Sparkle!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!




Mary M.
ReplyDeletesimplymerry at gmail dot com
Mary M - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMary M - fan of Earring Exchange
ReplyDeleteMary M - my favorite is "Lil' Bits - Sterling Silver with Freshwater Pearls"
ReplyDeleteJen GD
ReplyDeleteJen GD- I'm not sure if I like the Sweetheart or Emerald City earrings more. Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteJen GD- Blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the key lime pie necklace
ReplyDeleteShelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: what's the point yellow earrings...all so nice though.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Blue Moon - Sterling Silver with Pale Blue Coin Pearls
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - tweeted - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/12884504390
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I luv the Girls Love Sparkles
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - my fav = Girls Love Sparkles - Sterling Silver with Mystic Silver Quartz
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb
ReplyDeleteapril_vereb@yahoo.com
April Vereb = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = Emailed
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = My favorite pair is the S.W.A.K.-Sterling Silver w/ Chalcedony!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the waterfall earrings
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the "Lil bits" sterling silver earrings
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - earring exchange fb fan
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = sterling silver with red jade
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = called friends
ReplyDeleteShauna = fan of Earring Exchange on FB
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed
ReplyDeleteI love the Sweetheart - Sterling Silver with Pink CZ!
ReplyDeletedebbiesther @ gmail.com
ReplyDeletedebbiesther @ gmail.com=blog follower
ReplyDeletedebbiesther @ gmail.com= I like the What's the Point - Sterling Silver with Chalcedony earrings
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H - I love the "waterfall" earrings. The blue color is pretty.
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets; Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: my favorite is the After Midnight pair.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefollower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the Girls love sparkels earrings
amy pugmire: fan of earing exchange
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Punalu'u Beach- Sterling Silver with Chalcedony, Apatite, and Black Spinel
ReplyDeletetrracey b
ReplyDeletetracey b - blue dazzle
ReplyDeletetracey b - follower
ReplyDeletetracey b - texted the girls
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: key time pie earrings
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamberl@mtaonline.net
Edith: My favorite pair is the Simple Sterling Silver Hoops. Love them
ReplyDeleteEdith:
ReplyDeleteEdith: follower
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on Earring Exchange on FB
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
Jenny Peterson
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I love the Sweetheart Pink Earrings.
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
emilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. My favorite is the Sterling Silver with Sky Blue Quartz.
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis-
ReplyDeleteBlue Dazzle - Sterling Silver with Crystal Clusters
bethwillis01@gmail.com
sarah mann: follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: emailed friends
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i love so many..."in the woods" or "PIF sterling silver in blue"
ReplyDeleteKammeron G.
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I like the Green with a Twist earrings.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the key lime pie necklace
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed friends
ReplyDeleteLisa D.-follower!
ReplyDeleteLisa D.!
ReplyDeleteLisa D.-fan of Earring Exchange!
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Tigers sterling
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke=blog follower
ReplyDeleteLisa D.-love the Over the Rainbow necklace!
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = follow w/google
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = fan of Earring Exchange Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Pixie Pink - Sterling Silver with Rhodonite
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = fan of Earring Exchange as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = Key Lime Pie Earrings - Sterling Silver with Lampwork Glass
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: blue dazzle and grapevine make me smile
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - told my friends
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - Loooove the falling diamond earrings.
ReplyDeleteCrystal F--I like the Rainbow Trail - Sterling Silver with Lampwork Glass earrings. Thank you!!
ReplyDeleteSandee H.
ReplyDeletegshostetter@hotmail.com
Sandee H.
ReplyDeleteFacebook fan
gshostetter@hotmail.com
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan= sterling silver with red jade
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: I love the Paualu's earrings.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - Blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - Told friends and family
ReplyDeleteSharon O.
ReplyDeletesharonjo at gwtc dot net
sharonjo--blog follower
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteEmailed family and friends
ReplyDeleteI'm a facebook fan of EarringExchange.
ReplyDeleteSharon Olivier
My favorite is Lil' Bits sterling silver and fresh water pearls
ReplyDeleteSharon O.
ReplyDeleteI like the Lil' Bits - Sterling Silver with Freshwater Pearls earrings.
Thanks!
Katie Taylor-lil' bits- sterling silver with freshwater pearls
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I gotta have the "Pink Princess!"
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Earring Exchange!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Grapevine Earrings
ReplyDeleteJulie
ReplyDelete