Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ever After Store ***ENDED***


It's always fun to find a shop that sells EVERYTHING, because it makes shopping so much easier.  Especially for Mother's Day!  Ever After Store has gifts for lots of occassions,  but you will find tons to give for Mommy Day!





And there are instant specials when you buy at Ever After Store!

$5 off any order from $25 to $50.
$10 off any order from $50 to $100.
$30 off any order over $100!

Ever After Store sent me this stunning necklace & earring set:


And one lucky winner is going to receive a set, too!  That Necklace & Earring Set-- Sparkling Swarovski in Green to be exact!
***This giveaway is only open to residents of the U.S.***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**


Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged

Entry #4: Become a fan of Ever After Store on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Ever After

Entry #5: Go to Ever After Store and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I really could use a Jewelry Roll!

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

108 comments:

  1. Jennifer = Little Sprout Table & Chairs Set by Mud Pie

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle chappell= blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle chappell - Necklace -- Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christa, fav item is the mother daughter bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shauna = the Pretty in Pearls necklace set is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clare Gourley - I love the personalized heart pendant set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenny Peterson I love the Necklace and Earring Set -- Sparkling Swarovski in Purple or Green!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachael Sherwood - I love the lantern lights for the garden

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charity Mouck = I LOVE the fairies and berries items...dishes and lunchsack especially!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sarah Allred = My daughter would love the ladybug bowl set of divided plate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan Spiers - Luv the Triple Drop Hearts Necklace & Earrings Set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kimmel Tippets: chatted my sister on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. Katrina Southwick

    fb fan of Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  16. Katrina Southwick

    I would love to get one of the Jelly cat stuffed animals. Maybe a monkey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amanda H. There's so much, it's hard to know where to start. But the little table set is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ally, love the mother daughter bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim Brooks - I love the Perfectly Princess everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Misty Lambert, I love the necklace and earing set they're giving away, PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  21. amy pugmire: fan of ever after store

    ReplyDelete
  22. traci - favorite item is the personalized family name sign

    ReplyDelete
  23. happymomc = blog follower

    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. happymomc = fan of Ever After

    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. happymomc = I love the mother daughter bracelets!

    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Leslie G: I love all the Jellycat animals. So darn cute. I particularly like the ladybug.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Laura Larsen: I absolutely love the Pretty in Pearls necklace & earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Michelle Berry:I love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  29. syleisa=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  30. RaNette Free - All the baby shoes! Especially Hibiscus flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jen=I like the hooded dino jacket for my son

    ReplyDelete
  32. fan of ever after store on facebook
    amber levinson

    ReplyDelete
  33. Katie Taylor-pretty in pearls necklace

    ReplyDelete
  34. nina ( mommahnina@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cindy Robison the Pretty in Pearls necklace set

    ReplyDelete
  36. nina cummings ( mommahnina@gmail.com ) = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  37. nina cummings ( mommahnina@gmail.com ) =fan of Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  38. my fav. item from the store is = Personalized Stainless Steel Charm Bracelet :) - nina cummings ( mommahnina@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  39. Teresa F.
    TMartin26 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fan of Ever After Store on Facebook.
    TMartin26 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Would love to get the Jellykitten Zippity Moo Cow Zip. Thank you,
    TMartin26 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jen Kindrick - I like the Mommy/Daughter bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love the Mom's Sippy Cup martini glass
    Beth Ann Walker

    ReplyDelete
  44. emilee k. i like the modern juliet bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Carol H ~ I love the Triple Drop Hearts Necklace & Earrings Set!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Raelyn Anderson - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  47. Raelyn Anderso - maybe the lights for the garden

    ReplyDelete
  48. Kati Spencer: I like the tree necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Carla Gutke = My kids love Webkinz & they have an incredible selection! I really can't chose a favorite, but do love the cheeky dog & the cocoa dinosaur.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Mindy T. = I like the Baggallini Small Wallet Bag

    ReplyDelete
  51. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  52. Megan=I like the Triple Drop Hearts Necklace & Earrings Set!

    ReplyDelete