Isn't this the cutest diaper clutch you ever did see?
Yep, I think that it looks pretty fabulous!
Want me to tell you where you can get one? Of course you do! You will find the Mocca Diaper Clutch at Fruit Baby Goods. When something that cute is available at Fruit Baby Goods then you know that you will find other cute items there, too! Like...
LOVE all the fabrics!
So much cuteness can be found at Fruit Baby Goods! Remember that great diaper clutch? Well, one lucky winner is going to receive a diaper clutch from Fruit Baby Goods. And it's winner's choice of which one! There are lots of different fabric options to choose from. This is a $35 value folks! :)
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, texted, called
Entry #4: Become a fan of Fruit Baby Goods on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Fruit Baby Goods
Entry #5: Go to Fruit Baby Goods and tell us your favorite diaper clutch.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Of course it's that Mocca Diaper Clutch!
Entry #6: Become a follower of the Fruit Baby Goods Blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Fruit Baby Goods blog follower
This giveaway will be open for entries all weekend and will end on Sunday, May 2nd at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won! And...you WILL NOT want to miss out on Monday! Promise. :)







SHelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: the Yoko clutch is so elegant looking...not quite baby, but for those urbanites that want style that's one great looking clutch!
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteerica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com
Erica = blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica = Cleo Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteErica = Fruit Baby Goods blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica = Fruit Baby Goods FB fan
ReplyDeleteClare
ReplyDeleteClare - I like the caribe
ReplyDeleteTrudy M
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: blog follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: caribe is my favorite
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
fan of Fruit Baby Goods on Facebook - heatherscholten
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Heather S. - Love the Griddy Green Diaper Clutch!
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Heather S. - follower of the Fruit Baby Goods Blog
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Michelle Berry
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Called my sister
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Caribe Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: I like the Indigo Bloom Clutch.
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo = love the Superstar bib set
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the raspberry dandelion diaper clutch.
ReplyDeleteJanice = blog follower
ReplyDeletemelissa m
ReplyDeletemelissa m--blog follower
ReplyDeletemelissa m.--love, love, love that mocca diaper clutch!
ReplyDeletemelissa m--emailed friends!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Fan of fruit baby goods
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: My favorite clutch is the Chelsea Lace Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Fruit baby goods blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah K
ReplyDeleteSarah K : blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah K : Dandelion clutch
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Flamingo Clutch!!
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. The Chelsea Lace is pretty.
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Amanda H. Fruity Follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc =fan of Fruit Baby Goods
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Fruit Baby Goods blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Love the Indigo Bloom Clutch!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = flamingo clutch
ReplyDeleteKimberly
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Love the yoko clutch
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
amy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan of fruit baby goods.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Chelsea Lace Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower of fruit baby goods.
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I love the Kleo Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- folower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- texted a few prego friends!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the caribe
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = great site, thanks!
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteDiana S. - e-mailed my friends about Fruit!
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Favorite diaper clutch is the Griddy Green - SO sweet!
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. I love the Mocca Diaper Clutch the best.
ReplyDeleteSarah H
ReplyDeleteSarah H = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah H = I think I love the Griddy Green best!!
ReplyDeletesarah h = blog follower, fruit baby goods!
ReplyDeleteLeslic@chandlerconsulting.com
ReplyDeleteLesli
I'm loving the Kleo!
ReplyDeleteI love the clutch
ReplyDeleteMrs H
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the griddy green diaper clutch
Charity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I IMed
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = became a facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = following the Juice blog now
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!
ReplyDeleteusan Spiers - Luv the Raspberry Dandelion clutch!
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan= flamingo clutch
ReplyDeleteLove the Mocca Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteRaquel=blog follower
ReplyDeletehttp://www.stelladot.com/sites/raquel
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Raspberry Dandelion
ReplyDeleteKira T
ReplyDeleteKira T = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKira T mocca diaper clutch is divine!
ReplyDeleteKira T = FB Fruit Baby Goods Fan
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlly Mack
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower
ReplyDeleteEmailed a few sisters
ReplyDeleteI like the Yoko Clutch
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - emailed my two prego friends!
ReplyDeleteJEn Kindrick - fan of Fruit Baby Goods!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Kleo and the Flamingo Diaper Clutch. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteJEn Kindrick - Fruit Baby Goods Blog follower!
ReplyDeleteKarn P.
ReplyDeleteKaren P = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteKaren P = Twittered
ReplyDeleteKaren P = Fan of Friut Baby Goods
ReplyDeleteKaren P = Caribe Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteKaren P = Fruit Baby Goods Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteStacey W
ReplyDeleteStacey W: I told all KINDS of people about this giveaway! I know lots of pregnant ladies so I called my S-I-L, texted my bff, and e-mailed the rest!!!
ReplyDeleteStacey W: I'm a fan on fb!!!!
ReplyDeleteStacey W: It's a tie between the Griddy Green and Mocca Diaper Clutches!!!
ReplyDeleteStacey W: I follow Fruit Baby Goods!!!!
ReplyDeleteStacey W: I follow the blog!!! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteKatrina B.
ReplyDeleteKatrina B.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite diaper clutch is the Kleo.
Chacoy A.
ReplyDeletereally cute stuff;}
chacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Chacoy- blog follower;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Chacoy-Fan of Fruit Baby goods;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Chacoy- emailed my sissy, chris and steph about the giveaway;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Chacoy- I like the Carieb diaper clutch;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Chacoy- Fruit baby goods blog follower;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Samantha Cleys=blog follower
ReplyDeletedmb161@aol.com
Samantha Cleys=Cleo Diaper Clutch
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the zoo baby clutch!
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- the Zoo Baby Diaper Clutch is my favorite
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Raelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the chelsea lace clithc
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - fruit baby goods blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie WIthrow- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- emailed friends
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- facebook fan
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- I love the Yoko clutch
ReplyDeleteMelanie WIthrow- blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittney ~
ReplyDeleteBrittney~Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteI love the Chelsea Lace Diaper clutch!
ReplyDeleteFruit Baby Goods Follower~Brittney
ReplyDeleteFruit Baby Goods~FB Friend- Brittney
ReplyDeleteI messaged friends telling them about this awesome giveaway~Brittney
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - FBG blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Raspberry Dandelion clutch! So pretty!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJ Lambourne
ReplyDeleteJ Lambourne = Blog follower
ReplyDelete