Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fusion Muse ***ENDED***

Some of you may remember Aardvark Silver being previously featured on Dandy Giveaway.  With a FABULOUS jewelry giveaway I might add!  Well, the owner of Aardvark Silver has a brand new shop:  Fusion Muse.  And yes...it's another jewelry shop!  How fabulous is that?  There is nothing wrong with a great thing being replicated!  Well, at Fusion Muse you will find the perfect pieces of jewelry.  Making this a great place to shop for your mommy...or for someone to shop for you!  It's really okay to tell people what you would like to receive for Mother's Day.  Just tell them I said that it was okay!  Oh and let me know how that works for you.  :)



Fusion Muse is having a great special for the month of May!  Use the coupon code 'Mothers Day' and receive 50% off!

This is a fabulous giveaway, because there will be SIX winners!  That's right SIX winners!!!

The first winner will be receiving this Mixed Gemstone Bracelet from Fusion Muse:
$89 value!

Then 5 winners will each receive a pair of earrings from Fusion Muse.  The earrings incorporate fine silver wires with semi precious stones and are about 1 1/2 inches long.  Winners will be able to tell the owner of Fusion Muse their favorite color and then she will make them up special for them!

***This giveaway is open worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy fan

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I emailed, called, and texted EVERYONE!

Entry #4: Subscribe to the Fusion Muse Newsletter and then leave some feedback on how you think everything looks in the new store.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter/feedback

Entry #5: Go to Fusion Muse and tell us your favorite piece of jewelry.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Jasper Stretch Bracelet

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

190 comments:

  1. Lubica K.: Dark Peacock Grey Pearls & Fine silver Set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ľubica Kotmániková: dandy fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lubica K.: tweeted
    http://twitter.com/Lubaska/status/12995811791

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aminah Nur
    amynemz.hae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aminah Nur Usmanita is dandy fan on facebook ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aminah Nur : I really love that Lapis Lazuli in Black thread Necklace.
    It's so cute, very simple(I think) but gorgeous... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aminah Nur : I tweet your giveaway http://twitter.com/amynemz/status/12996150261

    ReplyDelete
  8. guatosa

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gustosa - dandy fan

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. gustosa- newsletter, i think the store is cool

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gustosa - Long Necklace,Aventurine and Mixed stones

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dovile

    spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dovile: Dark Peacock Grey Pearls & Fine silver Set

    spamscape [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  14. rinei likes Poppy Jasper Ring
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. rinei = i told my friends directly
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. rinei = dandy fan
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the mixed media hand wrapped gems necklace ~Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  18. GFC follower
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. my fave:
    http://www.fusionmuse.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13&products_id=95
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lyudmila
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lyudmila = dandy fan
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lyudmila = I like the Fine Silver and Smoky Quartz Bracelet and Necklace Set
    lusizova (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. va
    tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. va / dandy fan on fb .

    tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. 5 . va / mixed media necklace .

    tumblemumbo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tanya Marie
    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com



    Thank You for this giveaway! I wish that I'll be one of the winners *crosses fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tanya Marie-Dandy fan on facebook!

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tanya Marie- I tweeted about this giveaway! http://twitter.com/yotanyaA/status/13002222084

    and I also texted some of my good friends about this giveaway <3

    I wish I'll win :D

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sarah K. fav= Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet

    ReplyDelete
  30. Christa, fav piece of jewelry is the Red Tiger Eye,Garnet,Gold Tiger eye & Hematite Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  31. Elena Rudaya

    queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Elena Rudaya is a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook

    queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Elena Rudaya loves the Party Time Necklace,Sterling silver and Gems set

    queen-of-pain(at)yandex(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ana Belén R.M
    fisiwoman@hotmail.com
    Spain

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ana Belén R.M= Tweeted: http://twitter.com/fisiwoman/statuses/13003541928

    fisiwoman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ana Belén R.M= Green & Blue Earth,Chrysocholla & Red Coral Bracelet

    fisiwoman@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Shari D What a pretty bracelet! cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Erica = tweet!
    http://twitter.com/mommyericae/status/13004131599

    ReplyDelete
  39. Erica = I like the cotton blue bracelet in the specials category

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am a fan on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am an email subscriber.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the Blonde Agate and Carnetian Pendant the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tricia Little: FB fan

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tricia Little: burmese sodalite or party time necklaces are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  45. Janet F

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Janet F (Fri) - Facebook Fan

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Janet F - Fine Silver and Black Onyx Earrings and Pendant Set.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  48. JC Loh - Eye Catcher, Black Black Onyx with a touch of Grey Gemstone Bracelet.

    yumihamano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Liz Ramirez

    metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Elizabeth Ramirez: Dandy fan

    metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. michelle chappell - Carnelian Earrings with Pearls and Sterling silver

    ReplyDelete
  52. tweet: http://twitter.com/Lizzyrm/status/13008121825


    metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like:

    Dark Peacock Grey Pearls & Fine silver Set

    ^^

    metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Tanya Marie-A good luck Seed,Gemstone bracelet

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  55. Amazing giveaway!
    Lovely gift for my love one. Hope I'll be lucky.

    Joshua A.
    joshuaarado@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Joshua A.=I emailed my homies bout this

    joshuaarado@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Joshua A.=Rose Quartz with Black Cotton Thread Unisex Necklace


    joshuaarado@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Jennifer = Burmese Sodalite,Denim Lapis,Fine & Sterling silver Necklace Set

    ReplyDelete
  59. Rachael Sherwood - I like the bold red coral and fine silver necklace and earring set

    ReplyDelete
  60. Id love to win ...favourite colour is lavender.

    mitch1066@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Im a google follower...mitch1066

    ReplyDelete
  62. Angie Lilly = dandy fan Tofu Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  63. Angie Lilly = Sterling Silver,Fine Silver,Rose & Cherry Quartz Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the Sterling Silver Box Chain Maille Bracelet,very nice:)

    mitch1066@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. emilee k. I like the Sterling Silver,Fine Silver and Black Onyx Earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Romina : Dandy facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  67. Romina: Fave piece of jewelry is Bold Red Coral and Fine silver Necklace,Bracelet and Earring set

    ReplyDelete
  68. Shelley C: Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet Never saw this type of jewelry before...very unique and sure to get attention!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Amanda H. The Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  70. Sarah Allred = jasper stretch bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  71. Kimmel Tippets: I think the Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Sara Montague

    saraamesmontague at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Lucinda Douglas = fusion muse newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  74. Lucinda Douglas = I like the silver blossom earrings

    ReplyDelete
  75. amy pugmire: love the Lime Drops...Freshwater Pearl and Sterling Silver Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  76. Sydney S

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Sydney S: The Snowdrops and Silver ....Pearl Necklace & Earring set is gorgeous!

    scoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Scott Lilly = dandy fan Heath Cole

    ReplyDelete
  79. Scott Lilly = Fine silver Swirls Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  80. Anne Hogan

    annehogan01 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Anne Hogan - Four Leaf Clovers bring Good Luck,Shells,Pearl & Silver earrings

    ReplyDelete
  82. Lindsay CAll- love the fine silver set

    ReplyDelete
  83. happymomc = Poppy Jasper Ring
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Mandy Merrill - Chrysocholla & Red Coral With Sterling Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  85. Jen GD=Sterling Silver and Red Tiger Eye Bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  86. Shauna = i love the Fine silver Swirls Earrings, but I think I'll die if I don't have the Dark Peacock Grey Pearls & Fine silver Set!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  87. so lovely!
    kshuttle@uoguelph.ca

    ReplyDelete
  88. dandy blog follower
    Stacievz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Emailed friends
    Stacievz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I love the Royal Purple Amethyst and Star Dust Sterling Silver set!!!
    Stacievz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Feedback - I think the store looks great and has amazing itemss!!
    Stacievz@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Huguette E.
    henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  93. Huguette E. = newsletter/awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Huguette E = Favorite is Fine silver Swirls Earrings

    ReplyDelete
  95. Laura Larsen: Your jewelry is gorgeous. My favorite is the Sterling Silver, Agate, Blue Chalcedony Pendant with Peridots set.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Mindy T. loves the Lapis Lazuli Ring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  97. Jen Kindrick - newsletter/the site looks great. May I just add, I won one of her last offerings, and it was absolutely stunning. She was a joy to work with too!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Jen Kindrick - I like the Sterling Silver and Mixed Gem Earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy fan on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  100. Susan Spiers - I luv the Hoops & Charms, Sterlng Silver Earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  101. Rebecca - lapis lazuli necklace

    ReplyDelete
  102. Raelyn Anderson - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  103. Raelyn Anderso - I love the sterling silver shell necklace

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hi!
    Enter me please!
    Luciana
    lucianita[@]sapo[.]pt

    ReplyDelete
  105. Luciana=tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Lucianittaa/status/13038873232

    ReplyDelete
  106. Luciana=Fine silver curl design cuff necklet

    ReplyDelete
  107. Kati Spencer: Burmese Sodalite,Denim Lapis,Fine & Sterling silver Necklace Set

    ReplyDelete
  108. Clare Gourley - The Jasper stretch bracelet is my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Sharon O.
    sharonjo at gwtc dot net

    ReplyDelete
  110. Sharon O. Facebook fan of Dandy Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  111. I signed up for Fusion Muse newsletter.

    Feedback--So many pretty things! Hope there are soon some ankle bracelets listed. With summer approaching, I'm looking!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sharonjo2/status/13042409696

    ReplyDelete
  113. traci - favorite piece is the Pretty in Pink, Sterling silver Necklace and Earring set i really like the necklace

    ReplyDelete
  114. Sharon O.
    My favorite piece is the Dark Peacock Grey Pearls & Fine Silver Necklace--gorgeous! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  115. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    Kristy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  116. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    I tweeted: http://twitter.com/antispamgirl/statuses/13042701464 . Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  117. realitybbq*AT*gmail*DOT*com

    My favourite item is the Blue Skies Magnesite and Charoite Bracelet

    Link: http://www.fusionmuse.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=17

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Hi this looks like beautiful jewellry

    ReplyDelete
  119. I looovee the Byzantine sterling silver chain maille bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  120. Kim Brooks - the Fine Silver Curl Design Cuff Necklet is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  122. Megan=jasper stretch bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  123. Tracey Braithwaite
    teekayb29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Tracey Braithwaite
    texted the peeps
    teekayb29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Tracey Braithwaite -
    Dark and Stormy Smoky Quartz and mixed stones Bracelet is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Lissa Walker
    dwalker@pga.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Melanie Withrow- love the rainbow blues bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  128. Lissa W.
    Sterling Silver,Fine Silver and Black Onyx Earrings would make me look like a hot mama!
    dwalker@pga.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Lissa W.
    dwalker@pga.com
    told my sisters

    ReplyDelete
  130. Kristi B
    ktriscuit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Kristi B- I like the Eye Catcher,Black Black Onyx,a touch of Grey,Gemstone bracelet
    ktriscuit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. cspmom at gmail dot com
    Dandy fan
    Fine silver curl design cuff necklet

    ReplyDelete
  133. That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate information… Many thanks for
    sharing this one. A must read post!

    My webpage: visit the up coming webpage

    ReplyDelete