Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Green Jello With Carrots ***ENDED***

It's always nice to have some "helps" in life.  These being clip art, coloring pages, lesson helps, etc.  The shop Green Jello With Carrots has these kinds of helps!  Think of it as a time saver...ahem life saver.  :)  I can see how the materials found at Green Jello With Carrots can make FHE lessons run more smoothly.  Frankly I need help in that department.  As in how to keep a 2 year old interested???  Well, Green Jello With Carrots is perfect for every day, but also for Mother's Day.  They have this whole section devoted to the mommy holiday!  So many perfect items for the kiddos to create for the special lady in their lives.


The winner of this giveaway will receive a $15 gift certificate to Green Jello With Carrots!

***This giveaway is open worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy fan

Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about this giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed

Entry #4: Become a follower of the Green Jello With Carrots blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=follow green jello

Entry #5: Go to Green Jello With Carrots and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think all the coloring pages are super cute!  Especially the ones for little boys.

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

77 comments:

  1. Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entry #1: rinei
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Entry #2: rinei a fan @ facebook
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Entry #4: rinei
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com
    follow green jello

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entry #5: "Sweets for Mom" will be best for my mom
    rinei
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie L
    aunteegem@yahoo.com # 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie L-Dandy fan

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie L-Green Jello blog follower

    aunteegem@yahoo.om

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie L-I really like the coloring pages like : Best Friends and I am special

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phrannie L. 8)
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. GFC blog follower
    phranne[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lyudmila = dandy fan
    lusizova(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lyudmila = follow green jello
    lusizova(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lyudmila = I like the Ringer Mug
    lusizova(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christa, love the Primary file folder games

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erica= I like the scrapbook kits especially the Spa one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tricia Little: FB Fan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jennifer = FHE Chart - Popcorn Popping is cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. Rachael Sherwood - the Mother's Day muffin tin is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. emilee k. I would get the Dress up Boy File Folder Game.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Tanya Marie

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tanya Marie=Dandy fan

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sarah Allred = I like the dress up girl file folder game

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amanda H. Following the Green Jello

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amanda H. I know I shouldn't eat them but I like the Sweets for mom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kimmel Tippets: I really like the scrapbook kits, but especially the baby blessing for girls!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lucinda Douglas = green jello follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lucinda Douglas = I am so excited about all your primary stuff. I can't choose a favorite, but I know I will be buying a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. amy pugmire: love the primary I am a child of god

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lindsay Call- all the coloring oages are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  32. blog follower

    molls94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. RaNette Free -

    Coloring pages and Drawing books!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mindy T. loves all of the "I Can Draw Books"

    ReplyDelete
  35. Susan Spiers - I am a fan of Dandy on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Susan Spiers - I like the Spiritual Spa Labels!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Raelyn Anderson - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  38. Raelyn Anderso - I like the coloring pages

    ReplyDelete
  39. Kim Brooks - love the Flower Faces.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Megan=I like the dress up girl file folder game

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lissa Walker
    dwalker@pga.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Lissa Walker - the coloring pages are cute
    dwalker@pga.com

    ReplyDelete