Mothers are BUSY ladies! We all know that it's true. So it's important that every mom get a little R&R from time to time. There's nothing better for this than some personal spa products. The Homestead Company is place to find these for Mother's Day!
Who doesn't love a spa day? I do and I'm sure your mom does, too! :)
The Homestead Company is giving away a Foot Spa Gift Set!!
***This giveaway is open to entries in the U.S. and Canada***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. ***If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments***
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= called people
Entry #4: Become a fan of The Homestead Company on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of The Homestead Company
Entry #5: Go to The Homestead Company and tell us an item that you need!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Body Scrub in Cucumber.
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!




Christa
ReplyDeleteChrista, I would love to have the hand and foot lotion
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I could use the Body Scrub
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell I would like to try the Body Butter
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Hand & Foot Scrub in light chocolate
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb
ReplyDeleteapril_vereb@yahoo.com
April Vereb = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = Emailed
ReplyDeleteApril Vereb = I could use the Baby Wipe Companion.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would love to have the "baby butter".
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - peppermint/eucalyptus lotion
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - fb fan
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I think the baby butter would be nice for my daughter
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae fiedler- emailed
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I want the body butter!
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H - I could really use the hand and foot scrub. They are a mess.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Kimmel Tippets: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I need the diaper rash ointment and/or the baby wipe companion!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love to try the diaper rash kit
amy pugmire: fan of homestead
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the body butter
ReplyDeletetracey b, follower
ReplyDeletetracey b - I think the foot scrub would be WONDERFUL
ReplyDeletetracey b - texted
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: peppermint eucalyptus lotion
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I would love the
ReplyDeleteSkin Essentials Gift Set.
emilee k. I would like the body scrub.
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: emailed friends
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i like the hand and foot scrub
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I'd like to try the eczema oil.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed people
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay call would love some foot lotion
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = follow w/google
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = fan of The Homestead Company Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Eczema Oil
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly =fan of The Homestead Company as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = Body Butter in White Chocolate!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I always need body butter. let's go white chocolate
ReplyDeleteKimberly
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Would love the body butter!
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Mandy Merrill - texted my friends
ReplyDeleteShauna = called friends
ReplyDeleteShauna = I'd like the foot spa set!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Definitely love the foot scrub idea.
ReplyDeletetraci smith - follow
ReplyDeletetraci - emailed friends and family
ReplyDeletetraci - liked (fanned) the homestead company on facebook, traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci - body butter , i would love it, any scent i just want to try it!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed people
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderso - body butter
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I could use the hand and foot scrub!
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: The foot spa gift set is what I need.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O.
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - Blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - Told family
ReplyDeleteRich Allred - blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany O. - I'd like to try the Body Scrub.
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-body butter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I need the foot spa, especially in the summer!!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I'd like the Skin Essentials Gift Set
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of the Homestead Company
ReplyDeleteMindy T.
ReplyDeletemindyatippetts@gmail.com
Mindy T. = blog follower
ReplyDeletemindyatippetts@gmail.com
Mindy T. = fan of The Homestead Company
ReplyDeletemindyatippetts@gmail.com
Mindy T. = gotta have the hand and foot scrub!
ReplyDeletemindyatippetts@gmail.com