It's so spring outside and summer is so right around the corner! Doesn't the weather just feel so grand? At least I hope if feels grand where you are! If it hasn't happened yet then I'm sure it will eventually... :) I love how right now my son is able to explore outside while it's not too hot and not to cold. The weather is just right! I've been putting him in cute shorts and tees for about a week now. How about you? Well, it's time to start dressing the kids in clothes to fit the season. Have you started on the summer wardrobe yet? I know where you can get some cute, cute, cute outfits for the kiddos! Some of you may remember a shop called Laken & Lila. I'm talking clear back in November at the almost start of Dandy Giveaway. Well, Laken & Lila is yet again not going to disappoint. Laken & Lila just sent me the cutest tee for my son that has the cutest octopus on it. Love it!
You will find the cutest outfits displayed in the cutest photographs by Christy Johnson Photography. At Laken & Lila you will find so many articles of clothing that scream Spring/Summer!
There's....
Who wants to win a gift certificate to Laken & Lila? Well, one very lucky winner is going to receive a $25 gift certificate! Woohoo! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Laken & Lila on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to Laken & Lila and tell us some of your favorites!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Ok so I think that I love all of the skirts!
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Email at least 2 friends about Dandy Giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed my friends
Entry #4: Become a fan of Laken & Lila on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Facebook
Entry #5: Go to Laken & Lila and tell us some of your favorites!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Ok so I think that I love all of the skirts!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!






sara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeleteblog follower
What sweet clothes!
ReplyDeleteTanya Neary
Tanya Neary
ReplyDeletefollower
Christa, dandy follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, fav Laken & Lila item is that pirate shirt.
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = love the Smocked Sundress / Tunic / Skirt... Brown flowers and Stripes
ReplyDeleteSandra taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like the boutique twirl skirt
ReplyDeleteEllen
ReplyDeleteellzabelle@hotmail.com
Ellen-blog follower
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeletesyleisa is a blog follower
ReplyDeletesyleisa is a fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteFavorite is the bird shirt and skirt. Would be so cute on my daughter! Ellen
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Been a follower for quite awhile. ;)
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
logan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeleteEmailed 3 friends about this giveaway.
logan 4301 at yahoo dot com
The "Tweet Tweet" and "Birdie Love" sets are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
logan 4301 at yahoo dot com
telitha hight- follower
ReplyDeleteamanda buck
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i love the dresses especially the Alexander Henry Mocha Smocked Girls Dress
ReplyDeleteamanda buck=blog follower
ReplyDeleteamanda buck, fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteamanda buck, love the skirts! just ordered my first.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the Ava twirl skirt
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the dresses
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed some friends and fam
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - the Mommy and Me Style by lakenandlila....baby...toddler...girls...mommy is pretty clever!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = fruit salad twirl skirt
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the boys t-shirts. The octopus or the jellyfish
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I love the denim lace floral skirt! So cute!
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - All of the skirts are so so cute!!
ReplyDeleteGina Walker
ReplyDeleteFollow Dandy Giveaway!
ReplyDeleteGina Walker = emailed my friends.
ReplyDeleteGina Walker=fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteGina Walker - I love the new chambray bloomer shorts!
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- love all the skirts and the Light Blue Floral Tunic Dress
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
happymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = emailed my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
amy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the The floral trellis twirl skirt
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan.
ReplyDeleteamber levinson - already a laken and lila fan on facebook!
ReplyDeletehappymomc =fan on Facebook
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I like the boutique twirl skirt!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Amanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - They are all cute. I can't decide, yet.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. I love the The Milly Twirl Skirt.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteLakin and Lila fb fan
Clare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteJoni Taylor
ReplyDeletejonilynntaylor at gmail dot com
Blog follower
ReplyDeleteJonilynntaylor at gmail dot com
FB Fan
ReplyDeleteJoni Lively Taylor
jonilynntaylor at gmail dot com
Jill Hunt
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = I loved the skirts. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I really liked the Ashley twirly skirt.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: fb fan
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I love the jellyfish shirt for little boys, it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson:Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson:Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Told Friends
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: I would be happy with any of the dresses or skirts, they are all TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = The Birdie Love set and the Pretty in Pink Paisley set are adorable.
ReplyDeleteShelley c
ReplyDeleteShelley C follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C; told the DILs about this.
ReplyDeleteShelley C: love the Ava twirl skirt and the birdie outfit too!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
ReplyDeleteleighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom
leigh - I'm a facebook fan
ReplyDeleteleighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom
Leigh- I love their skirts and their little outfits. Laken and Lila has been favorite of mine for a long time!
ReplyDeleteleighDOTonedayatatimeATgmailDOTcom
Brittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen-blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I like all the girls' outfits, the colors are so vibrant!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I love the twirl skirt with the matching top
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed my friends
ReplyDeleteI love the The Milly Twirl Skirt!
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=fruit salad twirl skirt
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love the little boys striped lounge pants or the girls lemon skirt! Fun shop to browse through.
ReplyDeleteI love the Apple Corduroy Twirl Skirt
ReplyDeleteReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
Fan of laken & lila on Facebook
ReplyDelete(Facebook name: Reggie Mann)
ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
Laura Larsen
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: I love the Pears & Polka Dots skirt and the Amy Butler Brown Lotus Lacework smocked dress.
ReplyDeleteLovely apparel!
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Blog follower.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
FB fan of Laken & Lila.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Some of my favorites are Apples, Pears, and DOTS twirl skirt, Birdie Love double pocket twirl skirt, the Lemon and Lime Peasant Dress.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the Milly Twirl Skirt
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I have two baby girls and love the Patchwork Twirl Skirt...super cute!
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - emailed friends/sisters
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - the lemon & Lime peasant dress is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino fb fan of laken & lila
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I loved The Milly Twirl Skirt....baby...toddler...girls......
ReplyDelete