Are you a mother? Have you been hinting to your husband about getting you some jewelry for Mother's Day? I know that I have! Now are you the type of woman who likes your jewelry to be uniquely your own? Sure there's lots of advertising going on about this necklace or that one for Mother's Day, but do you know how many women are going to end up getting the same exact necklace? LOTS! At Leanna Lin Jewelry you will find items that are unique. Leanna Lin actually mixes vintage with contemporary to create a truly eclectic piece!
The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a $50 gift card to Leanna Lin Jewelry! That's a fabulous giveaway just in time for Mother's Day!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this fabulous jewelry gift certificate giveaway and then tell us how you told them!!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I emailed. I called. I texted. I everything. :)
Entry #4: Become a fan of Leanna Lin Jewelry on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Leanna Lin
Entry #5: Go to Leanna Lin Jewelry and tell us your favorite piece of jewelry.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= vintage hair pins
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!





Brittney :)
ReplyDeleteBrittney- Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBrittney- I messaged friends!
ReplyDeleteBrittney- Fan of Leanna Lin Jewelry on FB.
ReplyDeleteBrittney- My Favorite is the purple and teal vintage charm bracelet!
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I like the teal vintage earrings.
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = iridescent glass and silver star charm necklace
ReplyDeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteLinda- blog follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - I tweeted - http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/12942998930
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I like the beaded hair pins
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell - iridescent glass and silver star charm earrings
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna =fan of Leanna Lin
ReplyDeleteShauna likes the blue & green vintage star bracelet
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love the silver glass stars hairpin
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker - I like all the hair pins
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker - I told my sisters
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarly B
ReplyDeleteShelley C: told Addie to take a look because if I win, she will get to choose what she wants!
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I love the hot pink vintage lucite drop earrings with swarvoski crystals or purple and teal geo vintage lucite charm bracelet!
ReplyDeleteCarly B - Beaded hair pins, so cute!
ReplyDeleteShelley C; I liked the pink/purple swirl lucite earrings...simple yet a dazzling color!
ReplyDeleteCarly B - texted
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the iridescent glass and silver star charm earrings.
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed people
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = i became a fan
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the hair pins are all lovely, but I really like the purple and teal geo vintage bracelet
ReplyDeleteClare ...
ReplyDeleteClare - blog follower.
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I called friends!
ReplyDeleteops. forgot to ut my name before it.
ReplyDeleteclare : I nagged various family members over and made them look at the site. They were vaguely interested... Perhaps I should try better methods.
Sarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteClare : i fanned them? liked them? on facebook. look for itsuko.
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the star hair pins
ReplyDeleteClare : favorite is silver triple layer glass stars dangle necklace.
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSsan Spiers - My favorite are the Hand painted Butterfly & Flower Earrings with Teal Vintage Lucite Drops! Sooo....pretty!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets- blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I like the hot pink vintage lucite drop earrings with swarvoski crystals the best!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan of Leanna Lin
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletepurple and teal geo vintage lucite charm bracelet
Amanda H.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. I like the Teal Vintage Lucite Earrings
ReplyDeleteAlly M
ReplyDeleteAlly, blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlly, I text a few girl friends
ReplyDeleteAlly, I love the hair pin. I use them all the time.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I've sent my daily email!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I love the hot pink lucite/swarovski droplet earrings!
ReplyDeletemisty lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, follower.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, sparkly hair pins.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan of leanna lin
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the purple and red crocheted seed bead dangle earrings
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylorm - blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc = I emailed & called
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = fan of Leanna Lin
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = love the silver glass stars hairpin
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Laura Larsen: The pink, black & gold dangle star earrings are great. I would love to own them.
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: fan of Leanna Lin
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: iridescent glass and silver star charm necklace
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Follower
ReplyDeletetraci - follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: I told my in-laws and my sisters.
ReplyDeletetraci - told family and friends, by emails
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: The iridescent Necklace. Pretty!!
ReplyDeletetraci - became a facebook fan of leanna lin jewelry , traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci - a favorite is the white, rose and gold vintage enamel hearts dangle earrings
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeleteJen
ReplyDeleteJen=Blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen=I really like the silver glass stars hair pins
ReplyDeleteFacebook Fan!
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteI like leanna lin jewelry on facebook
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
sarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i am all about the bobby pins!
ReplyDeleteKatie TAylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-vintage hair pins
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- texted 3 friends
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-love the beaded hair pins
ReplyDeleteLisa-follower!
ReplyDeleteLisa-I love the green and blue star bracelet!
ReplyDeleteLove the teal vintage earrings
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
Jen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - pink vintage flower hair pins
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino emailed friends
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino FB fan
ReplyDeleteAnne Moino I LOVE the white, rose and gold vintage enamel hearts dangle earrings
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I emailed friends and family
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the green and blue vintage bracelet
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - Called my girls
ReplyDeleteTracey Braithwaite - love the hairpins
ReplyDeleteemilee k. i love the purple and teal geo vintage lucite charm bracelet
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteErin Rellinger
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- the
ReplyDeleteiridescent glass and silver star charm earrings
are my favorite
bethwillis01@gmail.com
Chris Satko- my favorite is the green and blue vintage enamel glass star bracelet
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Carol H.
ReplyDeleteCarol H - Follower
ReplyDeleteCarol H ~ I like the iridescent glass and silver star charm necklace
ReplyDeleteCarol H ~ emailed my daughter about it!
ReplyDeleteCrystal F--Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCrystal F--I like the pink vintage lucite star dangle earrings. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: iridescent glass and silver star charm necklace
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke - black and pink vintage lucite hoop dangle earrings
ReplyDeleteMindy
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = fan of Leanna Lin
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = silver glass stars hair pins
ReplyDeleteFollower-Jill Hunt
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the star hair pins
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeletei like Gemstone Jewelry
ReplyDelete