Friday, April 23, 2010

Maddy Moo Creations ***ENDED***

Within a month of giving birth to our son Mother's Day arrived. That year my husband bought me a baby bag to hold all the essentials. The one from the hospital just wasn't cutting it! Being a handbag addict, I'll admit that it was difficult for me to switch to a diaper bag. Our son has been a toddler for a while now, but I've found myself still using the baby bag. No one ever told me that I needed a toddler bag! Guess what? I now have that toddler bag!!!

Just yesterday this beautiful Brianna Tote arrived for me from Maddy Moo Creations:
I LOVE THIS BAG and I've already switched over to it! The inside has these great coordinating pockets that perfectly holds my son's sippy cup. Plus, there's plenty of room for my things and everything else he needs: snacks, toys, diapers/wipes, etc. Even slipped a book in there to return to the library today! In all honesty the Brianna would have worked perfectly as a baby diaper bag as well, but I didn't know about it 2 years ago! :)   Maddy Moo Creations actually has quite a few bags that are diaper bag friendly:
But these aren't just your run of the mill kinda diaper bags!

You can even find matching diaper pads:

Maddy Moo Creations was founded by Elizabeth Chester in 2005. She wanted to be able to work, but be able to spend more time at home with her children. Through Maddy Moo Creations, Design Consultants conduct purse parties where women can see all the fabric/ribbon options and products. That's right...party goers are ultimately able to design their own handbags! Fabulous and unique, right? Might I add that I think being a Design Consultant for Maddy Moo Creations would be a great opportunity for a stay at home mom. It's interesting how the development of Maddy Moo Creations has come full circle with Design Consultants being able to work and spend time with their children at the same time. Plus, I'm sure it would be so fun to work with these handbags!

At Maddy Moo Creations there are tons of styles of handbags, as well as fabric and ribbon options.

Like this...

Kendra in Amsterdam Lipstick





Or this Natalie Wrist Bag...
...that's totally reversible!





How about this Michelle bag in Clarise Hot Tamale?
So very summery!



Handbag accessories? Maddy Moo Creations has got them!



































 Ready to hear what is being given away from Maddy Moo Creations???

This is a FABULOUS giveaway, because the winner is going to receive a $75 gift certificate to Maddy Moo Creations!
***This giveaway is open Internationally!***

There are lucky # 7 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 7 chances then leave 7 separate comments*

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this great giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and texted my friends

Entry #4: Become a fan of Maddy Moo Creations on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan on Maddy Moo

Entry #5: Go to Maddy Moo Creations and tell us your favorite handbag.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I do love the Brianna, but I also think the Kendra looks pretty fabulous, too!

Entry #6: Sign up to stay connected on news at Maddy Moo Creations. Just enter your email address at the top of the website.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= signed up

Entry #7: See if you can locate a design consultant in your area and tell us if you found one! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith= There is a design consultant in St. Louis!

This giveaway is open for entries all weekend and will end on Sunday, April 25th at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday to see if you won!

369 comments:

  1. emilee k. I love the Olivia bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. emilee k. There are no consultants in our area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashleighsymone @ gmail . com
    i want i need i gotta have that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ashleigh is a blog follower. still need to have that delicious green baby bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle Chappell = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I told others by tweeting -http://twitter.com/MrsMChappell/statuses/12695056083

    mrsmchappell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle Chappell - My favorite is the Brianna bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle Chappell - no consultants found in my state (NC)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen Gerwig-Dively= blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen Gerwig-Dively= There is a design consultant in Washington Township, NJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen Gerwig-Dively= I really like the Briana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katrina Southwick
    I emailed sisters

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katrina Southwick
    i like the casey bag

    ReplyDelete
  14. Katrina Southwick
    It couldn't find a consultant in my area

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim Brooks - fan of Maddy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim Brooks - whaddaya know? There's a consultant in St. Louis! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kim Brooks - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  18. Julie L

    facebook fan-Maddy Moo

    aunteegem@yahoo.om

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kim Brooks - I really like the Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  20. No design consultants in Michigan where I live

    Julie L
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sarah H
    I love the Brianna. I have no idea how I would pick a fabric though. Look at all they have to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sarah H
    Looks like there are no consultants near me (Cleveland, OH). Thank goodness for the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beth Monson

    Already a follower

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beth Monson

    Told my sister about this giveaway & asked her to spread the word!

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beth Monson

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    I adore the Dena Black chartreuse Alison bag!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beth Monson

    signed up for their newsletter

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beth Monson

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    No consultants in Michigan at all! :(

    ReplyDelete
  28. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bonnie Mousley = e-mailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bonnie Mousley = Fan of Maddy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bonnie Mousley = I like the Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bonnie Mousley = signed up

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bonnie Mousley = There are no consultants in my area

    ReplyDelete
  34. Carla Gutke= I love the Kendra bag.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Carla Gutke = There is a consultant in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  36. Melissa M.--love the Kendra bag in Amsterdam red!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lissa Walker, the Oliva bag is for me.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lissa Walker, told my sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Carly B- Can I choose the Olivia bag?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Carly B - I told my Mom, cuz its my b-day soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Melanie Withrow= texted my friends about this awesome giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Melanie Withrow= fan of Maddy Moo on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  43. Melanie Withrow= I love the Brianna and the Kendra...so cute and sophisticated!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love this whole site! ~ Diana S.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Diana S. = Texted friends about site, especially toddler bags

    ReplyDelete
  46. Melanie Withrow= I didnt see any consultants in my area

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nichole Seiler: I love the natalie wrist bag

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anne Molino fan on maddy moo

    ReplyDelete
  49. Anne Molino I like the Michelle or zoe bag!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ann Smith - FB fan of Maddy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  51. telitha hight- i think the erika is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  52. telitha hight- no consultants in nc

    ReplyDelete
  53. Ann Smith - signed up for Maddy moo emails

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ann Smith - I really like the Olivia bag or the Kendra - both really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Ann Smith - I searched for consultants in Utah but no one came up :(

    ReplyDelete
  56. Anne Hogan
    annehogan01 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Anne Hogan - my favorite bag is the Brianna in Terrace Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  58. Anne Hogan - no consultants in Florida. :(

    ReplyDelete
  59. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  60. Rachael Sherwood - I love the Kendra bag

    ReplyDelete
  61. Rachael Sherwood - There are two design consultants in Colorado Springs!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Susan Spiers - I am a blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Susan Spiers - I like the Michelle bag, such bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Sarah Taylor - I love the Kendra bag and the Clarise hot Tamale bag too!! they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Sarah Allred = I love the Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sarah Allred = There is not a design consultant in my area

    ReplyDelete
  67. Michelle L. I emailed 3 three friends and told them about this giveaway.
    Jen
    Sarah
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  68. Ok I googled design consultants in my area, but didn't come up with anything

    ReplyDelete
  69. Michelle L.

    The kendra bag is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Marcia B. I love all the bags but the Briana is definitely a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Marcia B. I would like to BECOME a consultant.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Amanda H: You are going to make me choose. Okay. The Alex, Kendra and Olivia bags are the ones I like.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Amanda H. Staying connected with Maddy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  74. Amanda H. There is a design consultant but she's all the way out in Victorville. Ouch!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. kristi y, love the Michelle bag!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Shelley C: I like the Michelle and the Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Shelley C: there is a consultant in my state, but she is at the opposite end of the state...almost 7-8 hours away!!!! But, Maine is represented...

    ReplyDelete
  78. Shelley C: I'm now a fb fan of theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Shelley C: I told my girls...called them on the cell...they are at college, but one of them would be super excited to be gifted with this certificate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. amy pugmire: fb fan of maddy moo

    ReplyDelete
  81. amy pugmire: love the Burp Cloth Set

    ReplyDelete
  82. amber levinson
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  83. I am a facebook fan of maddy moo creations
    amber tamara levinson
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  84. Carol H~I like the Olivia Bag!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Love these! So hard to be a fashionable mom!
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Shauna = told lots of friends on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  87. Shauna = I love the Kendra, Michelle & Alex!! too many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Shauna = There is a design consultant in St. Louis... and she's the only one in our beautiful state!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Jennilyn Proulx = Told my entire office!

    ReplyDelete
  90. Lisa D
    I love the Davis purse!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Jennilyn Proulx = Loves the Briana Tote!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Shauna = signed up for information

    ReplyDelete
  93. Jennilyn Proulx= Signed up for the newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  94. Jennilyn Proulx is sad that there are no consultants for the Salt Lake area...;(

    ReplyDelete
  95. Kimmel Tippets: The Alex bag is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Kimmel Tippets: There are no consults in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  97. #1 - Abby from Kalamazoo, MI

    ReplyDelete
  98. "Congratulations, Abby. You are now a follower of Dandy Giveaway's blog" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  99. #3 - I posted a link to the Dandy blog on my Facebook page for my friends to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Lindsay Call- Love the brianna bag

    ReplyDelete
  101. #4 - Abby in Kalamazoo is a fan of Mady Moo on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  102. Lindsay Call- emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  103. Lindsay Call- no consultants in my area

    ReplyDelete
  104. #5 - Abby in Kalamazoo owns and loves her Alex bag, but thinks she needs to own the Michelle, Kate, and Davis bags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  105. #6 - Abby in Kalamazoo signed up for the Maddy Moo email newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  106. #7 - Abby in Kalamazoo can't locate a consultant in her area on the MM website. Maybe I'll just have to sign up myself!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Sara B. - phoenixsunset@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Sara B. - texted friends to tel them!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Sara B. - Fan on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Sara B. - Alex is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Sara B - signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  112. Sara B- no consultants in MI... :(

    ReplyDelete
  113. Mandy Merrill - LOVE the Chase bag.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Tiffany O. I like the Alison bag!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Tiffany O. There were no consultants in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Sheila R=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  117. Sheila R=emailed friends and added a link on my Facebook status!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Sheila R-facebook fan of Maddy Moo

    ReplyDelete
  119. Sheila R-my favorite bag would be the Michelle in Amsterdam Lipstick! Would be so cute with jeans and little ballet flats for a night out on the town!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Sheila R-signed up for Maddy Moo newsletter!

    ReplyDelete
  121. Sheila R-I know an awesome consultant here in Colorado Springs-Natalie Headley!

    ReplyDelete
  122. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  123. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  124. Megan=I like the Kendra in Amsterdam Lipstick bag

    ReplyDelete
  125. Megan=No consultants in my area

    ReplyDelete
  126. Hi, My name is Lindsay and I'm a handbag addict.
    gamommy2two{at}gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  127. My favorite handbag is the Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  128. There home office is right near me in GA :)

    ReplyDelete