Monday, April 5, 2010

Mady Sunshine ***ENDED***

Back in January was when I first featured Mady Sunshine. For those of you who were following this blog back then...thanks for sticking around! For those of you who weren't following back then...thanks for being here now! Mady Sunshine is such a unique shop and I'm so excited to feature it again! Plus, all the newbies won't be missing out on what the rest of us already know. :)
At Mady Sunshine there are just so many great items to decorate your own home or to give away as a gift. Maybe it's the feel of Spring in the air or the month of June fast approaching, but this time around as I take a look at Mady Sunshine I'm reminded of weddings. Is that weird? I don't think so! It's probably the idea of gift giving that has me thinking of weddings. Then again it could have something to do with the various items that can be found at Mady Sunshine. Like...









Something Borrowed (as in borrowed sayings!)




AND...

A perfect gift for the upcoming Mother's Day!
I just love all the stitched signs at Mady Sunshine!

Also, Mady Sunshine has pillows with sweet sayings!


Did you fall in love with something at Mady Sunshine? Well, the winner of this giveaway is going to receive a $25 gift certificate to use at either the Mady Sunshine or Mady Sunshine on Etsy! ***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Go to Mady Sunshine or Mady Sunshine on Etsy and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= 6 Be's
Entry #4: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!

Entry #5: Become a follower of the Mady Sunshine blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Mady Sunshine follower

This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.

Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!

155 comments:

  1. Beth Willis- blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon O.
    sharonjo at gwtc dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon O. Blog follower--sharonjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon O. #76 Trust In The Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie

    follower your blog as jelaws5

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 256 Quilt Pillow is what I love-

    Julie
    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. FB fan of yours-Julie A Scott Laws

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rich Allred: blogger followerer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rich Allred: Small and Simple things

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah ALlred = mother's hug pillow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Teresa Cook
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Teresa Cook- blog follower
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teresa Cook- I like #20 Loved you once

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nicole Heiney - I like the Merry Christmas frame...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Susan Spiers - I am a fan of Dandy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Susan Spiers - Luv the Soft Pink Hankie Envelope pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. sara adelist
    so so sweet love note pillow

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amanda Bryant
    amanda_bryant@snet.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amanda Bryant
    Aww I love the kissed my heart sign!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mandi Cooper, stitched quote about character

    ReplyDelete
  21. Piper Marquette Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. katie taylor-small and simple things

    ReplyDelete
  23. amy pugmire: love the Love Story

    ReplyDelete
  24. Emilee Kidd. I love the Barnwood Shelf With Fleur de' Lis Iron Hooks and the Family Moto.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Clare Gourley - I need the Love Story sign!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sheri Easton: facebook fan of dandy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sheri Easton: I like Family name established sign

    ReplyDelete
  28. Trudy: onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Carol Harlow-http://songberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Carol Harlow - Children Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  31. Carol Harlow - Mandy Sunshine Follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jen Kindrick - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jen Kindrick - fan of Dandy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  35. Rachael Sherwood - I love #271, the "Love Story" quote

    ReplyDelete
  36. Megan=mother's hug pillow

    ReplyDelete
  37. tiff t - love the so sweet love note pillow

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anne Molino Like the birds of a feather pillow...

    ReplyDelete
  39. MIsty Lambert: I love the "Your smile reminds me I'm home" sign. That is fantastic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Misty Lambert, fan on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Amber Levinson
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am a facebook fan of dandy giveaway
    amber levinson
    amber tamara on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  43. amber levinson follower of mady sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  44. Raelyn Anderson - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  45. Angi Toone = toonefam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Angi Toone = Your Smile lets me know I am home (Stiched Sign)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Angi Toone = Mady Sunshine Follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Shauna = I love the antique drawers and the fleur de lis shelf

    ReplyDelete
  49. kim brooks - mady sunshine follower

    ReplyDelete
  50. kim brooks - i really want both sizes of those antique boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. RaNette Free - "By small and simple things..." or another quote on a pillow. Love pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Ann Smith - I love the 6 Be's!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. kimberly taylor-my favorite is: the small and simple things are the great things brought to pass -alma

    ReplyDelete
  54. Deserae Fiedler: love the kissed my heart goodbye sign!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Melanie Withrow= #275- Established stitched sign

    ReplyDelete
  56. Alli Tsao

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Alli Tsao - favorite: Gap Sweater Pillow

    ReplyDelete
  58. Alli Tsao = fan of Dandy (on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  59. Alli Tsao = Mady Sunshine follower

    ReplyDelete