Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Mommy Pads & More ***ENDED***


I love to write letters.  So I think that personalized stationery is so fun!  And definitely makes a fabulous gift for Mother's Day!  At Mommy Pads & More you will find so many creative note pads, note cards, custom stamps, and even jewelry.  Recently Mommy Pads & More sent me a return address stamp and I love, love, love it!  Hmmm...a return address stamp would make a terrific gift for Mother's Day!  :)  In fact, if you enter discount code 'MOMMY' at checkout you will receive 15%!



The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a personalized stamp from Mommy Pads & More.  A $32 value!

***This giveaway is open worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and texted

Entry #4: Become a fan of Mommy Pads & More on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=mommy fan

Entry #5: Go to Mommy Pads & More and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= peterson stamp

This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

149 comments:

  1. hi I'm gustosa, i would like to enter this give away, please let me. thanks

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gustosa - blog follower

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gustosa - mommy fan

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gustosa - swank mommy loops in gold

    black11angel at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris Satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chris Satko- blog follower

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chris Satko- I like the maguire family pad

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth Willis- blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beth Willis- I like the teacher pad pink with matching ribbon

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. rinei
    blog follower
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. rinei
    told directly
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. rinei
    mommy fan
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. rinei
    swank mommy loops with stone
    rinei.martiani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. My favorite is the green and brown Mommy Pad. Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aminah
    blog follower
    amynemz.hae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aminah
    become mommy fan
    amynemz.hae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aminah
    blue surfboard notecards
    amynemz.hae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lyudmila
    lusizova(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lyudmila=blog follower
    lusizova(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am a fan of Mommy Pads & More on Facebook
    Lyudmila
    lusizova(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. phranne[at]yahoo.com
    GFC blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. phranne[at]yahoo.com
    my fave: http://www.mommypadsandmore.com/thank-you-list-pink-and-green-with-ribbon-p-206.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lyudmila = teacher pad lauren
    lusizova(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely giveaway!
    Please count me in and thanks for the chance.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  26. Eli - blog follower
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  27. Eli - made with love stamp
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  28. Erica = Blog follower

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Christa, fav item is the swank mommy squares with stones necklace

    ReplyDelete
  30. Erica = Love the swank mommy necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Tricia Little: Follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tricia Little: I like the "From the library of" stamps... I need those books back!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sarah K: I like the "Handmade by..." stamps. All of them, but the heart Made with Love is my favorite:

    ReplyDelete
  34. michelle chappell:favorite is swank mommy loops with stone

    ReplyDelete
  35. Katrina Southwick
    swank mommy loops with stone necklace

    ReplyDelete
  36. Tanya A.
    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tanya A.=follower

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tanya A.=emailed

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tanya A.=mommy fan

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Tanya A.=dots family pads

    Tanya_Starpower@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  42. Rachael Sherwood - I love the "handmade by" stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  43. emilee k. I like the delgado stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Amanda H. Well I would love a stamp that is mine and not my husbands. But also the Mommy pads are great and the teacher pads

    ReplyDelete
  45. Sarah Allred = I like the francis stamp

    ReplyDelete
  46. amber levinson FB fan of mommy pads and more

    ReplyDelete
  47. amy pugmire: love the dots family pad

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lucinda Douglas = My favorite is the Collette stamp

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lucinda Douglas = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  50. edith: dandy follower

    ReplyDelete
  51. blog follower

    molls94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Lindsay Call- love the personalized stamp

    ReplyDelete
  53. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. happymomc =emailed and called my friends
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. happymomc = mommy fan
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. happymomc = swank mommy squares with stones necklace!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Claude (I can be contacted through the link n my blog)

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Claude=swank mommy loops with stone necklace

    ReplyDelete
  59. RaNette Free - I liked the personalized sticker. I would love to get a stamp for my Mom for her small business.

    ReplyDelete
  60. RaNette Free - emailed 20 people from my address book

    ReplyDelete
  61. Shauna = I like the teacher pads and the return address stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love this idea!
    granthamkk(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Laura F = Blog Follower

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Laura F = Swank mommy loops in gold with stone

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Laura F. = emailed

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Laura F. = Mommy fan

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Huguette E: Favorite - Business Thank you stamp

    ReplyDelete
  68. Mindy T. loves the "Cute Office Stamps"

    ReplyDelete
  69. sarah mann: i like the denton and the nichols stamps

    ReplyDelete
  70. Susan Spiers - I am a Dandy blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Susan Spiers - I like the Handmade Dots stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  72. What a great (and useful) giveaway!

    -Tara

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Tara = Love the Brenda Stamp!

    TaraTagli at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Julie
    juliecampbell@kidslovespanish.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm a follower!
    juliecampbell@kidslovespanish.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I'm a FB Fan of Mommy Pads & More!
    juliecampbell@kidslovespanish.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. LOVE the Swank Mommy Squares and return address label stamps!
    juliecampbell@kidslovespanish.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Raelyn Anderson - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  79. Raelyn Anderson - emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  80. Kati Spencer: swank mommy loops with stone

    ReplyDelete
  81. Clare Gourley - I love the return address stamps. I wish I had a more permanent address.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Julie Campbell=e-mailed
    juliecampbell@kidslovespanish.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Nicole
    nicole.n.hanks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow your blog
    nicole.n.hanks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Kim Brooks - I like the swank mommy loops with stone

    ReplyDelete
  86. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  87. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  88. Megan=I like the francis stamp

    ReplyDelete
  89. kim
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Tweeted this giveaway:
    http://twitter.com/kimhigueria/status/13050111764

    ReplyDelete
  91. Facebook fan
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like this note pad
    http://www.mommypadsandmore.com/ehmke-family-pad-pastels-with-matching-ribbon-p-82.html
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete