Thursday, April 29, 2010
Noisy Bird Studio ***ENDED***
Have you been struggling to find the perfect gift for your mother this Mother's Day? Are you struggling, because your mom likes things that are unique and you are finding everything, but original? Wouldn't a unique pendant or pocket mirror be perfect for your unique loving mama? So many questions, I know! But fortunately I have an answer for you: Noisy Bird Studio! Here you will find unique pendants, pocket mirrors, and magnets. Even the coolest bookmarks! At Noisy Bird Studio you will find that unique gift for your one and only mom.
The winner of this giveaway will be able to choose either a pendant or pocket mirror from Noisy Bird Studio.
***This giveaway is open worldwide***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about all the fun you have been having on Dandy Giveaway! :)
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a fan of Noisy Bird Studio on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Noisy Bird Studio
Entry #5: Go to Noisy Bird Studio and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love that eiffel tower bookmark!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!





Tanya Marie
ReplyDeleteTanya_Starpower@yahoo.com
*wonderful
Tanya Marie=follower
ReplyDeleteTanya Marie=fan of noisy bird studio
ReplyDeletetanya marie= i love the mom pocket mirror
ReplyDeleteInsiya H
ReplyDeleteitzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com
Insiya H = blog follower
ReplyDeleteitzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com
Insiya H = I love the Live, Laugh, Love, Believe Magnet Set !!
ReplyDeleteitzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com
Brittney ~
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower-Brittney
ReplyDeleteFB friend of Noisy Bird Studio~Brittney
ReplyDeleteI love the owl and love pendants~brittney
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteerica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com
Erica - Blog follower!
ReplyDeleteErica - FB fan of noisy bird studio
ReplyDeleteErica - I like the lovely bird on pink
ReplyDeleteJulie L
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Julie L follower
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Julie L-fan of Nosy Bird
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Julie L likehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/35080432/no-061m-peace-and-flowers-purple-pocket
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Jen GD
ReplyDeleteJen GD=follower
ReplyDeleteJen GD=The "Ferns and Dragonflies" Pendant is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M, fisiwoman@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteAna Belén R.M, following via google as fisiwoman
ReplyDeletefisiwoman@hotmail.com
Ana Belén R M= fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeletefisiwoman@hotmail.com
Ana Belén R.M= I love Bookmarks
ReplyDeletefisiwoman@hotmail.com
Shelley C: the palm trees pendant. I always get drawn into the plants and trees section...so simple in design yet a flowing grace...
ReplyDeleteClaude
ReplyDelete(I can be reached through link on my blog)
Claude= follower
ReplyDelete(I can be reached through link on my blog)
Claude = I love the Sunny Day Flowers Circle Pendant
ReplyDeleteClare - I like the abstract pendants.
ReplyDeleteSarah K
ReplyDeletesarahdmertz at yahoo dot com
Sarah K = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShari D Very pretty pieces! cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteSarah K- I like the ocean waves pendant.
ReplyDeleteI follow througfh google friend.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI am a fan on facebook.Shari D cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteI like the #058 Shabby Chic Pink Paris Rose Pendant the most.cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com
ReplyDeleteLiz Ramirez
ReplyDeletemetalliz_gunner@hotmail.com
Liz Ramirez: blog follower :D
ReplyDeletemetalliz_gunner@hotmail.com
Liz Ramirez: fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeletemy username is ELizabeth ramirez M.
metalliz_gunner@hotmail.com
Liz Ramirez: I love whimsical-owl-circle-pendant
ReplyDeletemetalliz_gunner@hotmail.com
Tricia Little: "Zombies just want hugs" pendant!
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: i like the whimsical owl or the friendly blue bird pendants
ReplyDeleteTRudy May
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteĽubica K.
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Ľubica K. = blog follower
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Ľubica Kotmániková = fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Ľubica K. = I love bookmark with No. 060 - Nostalgic Paris Pendant
ReplyDeletelubaska dot k at gmail dot com
Amanda H. I like the frog pendant
ReplyDeleteShauna H - Pick me! Pick me!
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna =fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeleteShauna = I love so many pendants: Whimsical Owl, Lone Tree, Petal Burst, Cattails, Vine Design.... an on and on!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Luv the Japanese Symbol for Love Circle Pendant!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteI love the Whimsical Owl Circle Pendant!
ReplyDeleteLyudmila
ReplyDeletelusizova(at)gmail.com
Lyudmila = blog follower
ReplyDeletelusizova(at)gmail.com
Lyudmila = I pick the No. 148c - Hope Circle Pendant
ReplyDeletelusizova(at)gmail.com
Kimmel Tippets: Blogged!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: My favorite is the LOVE NEVER FAILS pendant!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefan of noisy bird studio
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the No. 153 - Customizable Initial Letter Pendants
Piper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette #153 the customized monogram pendant
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Zombies Just Want Hugs pendant! It must be mine!
ReplyDeleteDeanne W
ReplyDeletefragile.flower@hotmail.com
JEn Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJEn Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Noisy Bird Studio!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Friendly Blue Bird Pendant!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = became a fan!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the hedgehog in love pendant is cute!
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- I love the personalized custom pendant necklaces- I would put my kids pictures on there
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Nikki
ReplyDeletereviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
happymomc = fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Chris Satko- blog follower
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
happymomc = Love the whimsical owl
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Nikki - I like the No. 153 - Customizable Initial Letter Pendants
ReplyDeletereviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
amy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan of noisy bird studio
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the No. 058 - Shabby Chic Pink Paris Rose Pendant
ReplyDeletei love the bottoms up pendent! it is so adorable!
ReplyDeletekshuttle@uoguelph.ca
enter me in the contest please :)
ReplyDeletekshuttle@uoguelph.ca
katelyne
Angie Lilly
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = fan of Noisy Bird Studio as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = too many to pick!!! Love No. 037 - Night Cat Pendant and so many others!
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I like the Live, Laugh, Love Pocket Mirror or the Rainbow one.
ReplyDeleteMariana Mimica - Mare
ReplyDeletemimica.mareatgmaildotcom
Mariana Mimica - Mare: follower
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer
ReplyDeletemoyerjenifer@aol.com
Jen Moyer
ReplyDeletefollower
Mariana Mimica - Mare: I love so many, but the Wise Oak Tree and the Sunny Day Flowers
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred = I like the soccer ball pendant
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLisa D
ReplyDeleteLisa D-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLisa D-fan on FB!
ReplyDeleteLisa D.-Summer Flip Flop pendant
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = No. 037 - Night Cat Pendant
ReplyDeletetaragruwell
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the wildflower silhouette pendant
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = blog follower
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = fan of Noisy Bird Studio Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = No. 168 - I Love Trees Pendant
ReplyDeleteLacy baines
ReplyDeleteLacy baines= follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= mom would love the book mark!
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt
ReplyDeleteTeresa C- blog follower
ReplyDeleteTeresa C- I love the Mom tattoo looking mirror
ReplyDeleteFB fan of noisy bird studio
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
gustosa
ReplyDeleteblack11angel at yahoo dot com
gustosa - blog follower
ReplyDeletegustosa - fan of Noisy Bird Studio
ReplyDeletegustosa - i love the Summer Flip Flops Pendant
ReplyDeletemy first comment!
ReplyDelete@FlamingBlingy
phranne[at]yahoo.com
i follow your blog with gfc
ReplyDelete@FlamingBlingy
phranne[at]yahoo.com
this is my fave item of theirs:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/38811248/no-256c-sunflower-circle-pendant?ref=sr_gallery_15&ga_search_query=pendant&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_6691274
@FlamingBlingy
phranne[at]yahoo.com
molls94@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the soccer ball Pendant
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteLove the dandelion
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteDandy follower
Love the dandelion...forgot to leave my name
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Beth Ann Walker blogged about Dandy
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderso - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: No. 026 - Friendly Blue Bird Pendant
ReplyDeleteKimberly
ReplyDeletewinit6 at hotmail dot com
Kimberly-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimberly-fan of noisy bird studio
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the happy bee pocket mirror
ReplyDeleteKimberly-Like the Cutie Owl (blue/purple) Pendant.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete*-- Not an entry --*
ReplyDeleteHi!
Just wanted to let you know that your giveaway was listed on my site.
Here's the direct link:
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/winners-choice-of-pendant-or-pocket.html
If you happen to have any other internationally open giveaways, I'd love to hear about them!
Thanks,
Ronit
internationalgiveaways[at]gmail[dot]com
http://internationalgiveaways.blogspot.com
What's up, yup this article is genuinely fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my web site: just click the following website