Monday, April 5, 2010

PoppyTogs Children's Boutique ***ENDED***

We have already well established that I love all things cuteness and that I only have a little... BOY! But that doesn't mean that I can't be a fan of cute things. There are cute things for boys out there. One just might have to search around a while, but the cute things for boys do exist! Naturally I'm going to be drawn to PoppyTogs Children's Boutique, because there's cuteness for boys!

That puppy dog apron (found on the PoppyTogs Blog Shop) is perfect for my little guy who love to "help" in the kitchen. And I simply love all things argyle, so the Knotty Knitted Hat in brown is my absolute favorite!


What's that? You don't have a little boy? Well, that's not a problem at PoppyTogs Children's Boutique, because cuteness for the little girls are not even close to being in short supply!


Isn't this Tutu Dress sooooo beautiful?
There are TONS of them at PoppyTogs Children's Boutique!










Something for baby boys and girls?




You don't have a little boy or a little girl? Still not a problem, because PoppyTogs has cuteness for you too! The ladies aprons at PoppyTogs are so very lovely:

There truly is a find for everyone at PoppyTogs Children's Boutique! On very lucky winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to the PoppyTogs Children's Boutique on Etsy!
***This giveaway is open to entries both in the U.S. and internationally! However, only shipping up to $5 will be paid by the shop owner, so an international winner will need to pay the additional in shipping.***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Become a fan of PoppyTogs on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of Poppy Togs!

Entry #4: Go to the PoppyTogs Children's Boutique or to the Poppy Togs Blog Shop and tell us what your favorite item and why!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the little boy apron on her blog, because I have a little boy!

Entry #5: Become a follower of the PoppyTogs Blog or if you already follow there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=PoppyTogs blog

This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.

Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!

174 comments:

  1. Shelley C: I'm loven' the tutu in hot pink and orange for my granddaughter! She loves pink and that flame of orange just makes it zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley C: became a fan of poppy boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth Monson

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already a follower

    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    Beth Monson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth Monson
    logan 4301 at yahoo dot com

    I like the Christmas apron for little girls best, because I could picture my little sweetie wearing it while we bake Christmas cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tricia Little: oh the flour sack apron/smock. How I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tricia Little: Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shauna = OOH! The twirly skirt, and the tutu dresses and the aprons for me... all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan Spiers - I luv the sage & pink floral apron, it reminds me of family get-togethers, with turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah Allred = I like the purple and turqoise tutu dress

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katrina Southwick
    I would love one of the tutu dresses for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle Berry: I love all the tutu's

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle Berry: Poppy Togs Follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crystal Bradley: I absolutley love the tinkerbell tutu dress

    ReplyDelete
  15. Crystal Bradley: fan of poppy boutique

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amanda Heitritter - I like the little girls skirted apron in toile.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kimmel Tippets - My daughter would love the Flour Sack Apron (smock) for Little Girls, size 3-6 in White, Teal, Lime and Brown

    ReplyDelete
  18. fb fan of poppy togs. amy bolda pugmire

    ReplyDelete
  19. amy pugmire: love the Easter Tutu Dress my daughter loves tutus. she would melt in this dress.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lisa D: blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lisa D: I love the cafe style wrap around aprons! I need a new apron. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Allie Bladen - i LOVE the tutu dress!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am a new follower of Dandy Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julie M : Blog Follower

    jeebee2010@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. PT FB fan! (Kady Staffen-Lavallee)

    kady@thebeerguy.ca

    ReplyDelete
  26. Julie M: I love ALL the tutu, and tutu dresses. My fav is the new lattus cross pink&black tutu!! LOVE IT!!

    jeebee2010@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I visited their shop and LOVE all the tutus! I especially love the Rainbow tutu... and so would each of my 3 girls!

    kady@thebeerguy.ca

    ReplyDelete
  28. I visited their shop and LOVE all the tutus! I especially love the Rainbow tutu... and so would each of my 3 girls!

    kady@thebeerguy.ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great stuff!
    BigSisterDesigns [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a PoppyTogs FB fan! :)
    BigSisterDesigns [at] gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Steph B.= I'm following this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Steph B.= I love the little girl aprons, my fave is the yellow with red flowers. Reminds me of my grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Steph B. = already a fan of Poppy Togs!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Steph B. = following Poppy Togs Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Emilee Kidd. I love the tinkerbell tutu; it would make a cute halloween costume and fun for dress up too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. My grandD Brianna (age4) looked at your Poppy Tog page & Etsy site with me and while we loved all the cute tutu dresses and skirts she liked the blue one best while I liked the ones with pink best but all of them are super cute!
    I follow you on my FB page with all of your info and love, love it. I am ggto3@yahoo I go by B
    Hope this is correct and it also enters me into the contest but either way we love your girley girl stuff and as the mother of 2 sons I so love having had my 2 grandD's first and now a grandS as well. Hugs B

    ReplyDelete
  37. Tiffany Angus = fan of Poppy Togs!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Crissa Robertson--follower
    crissa17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Crissa Robertson---I love love love love LOVE! the ladies apron in teal, red, and brown. crissa17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Rachael Sherwood - I love the two-toned pink tutu. My little girl would look like such a princess in it!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beth Willis- blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  43. Megan-I like to tutu dresses

    ReplyDelete
  44. Sarah Mann: any of the tutus! My girls are girly girls!

    ReplyDelete
  45. my favorite is the baby doll style tutu !
    im a follower!
    invisible_fairy_05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Teresa Cook
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Teresa Cook- Blog Follower
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Teresa Cook- My favorite item is the black and white damask minky burp cloths

    ReplyDelete
  49. sara adelist
    Cafe Style Wrap Around Ladies Apron
    is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  50. Sarah Taylor - i love the knotty knitted hats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Lindsay Call- love the flour sack apron for little girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Clare Gourley - I like the knotted knitted hat

    ReplyDelete
  53. Sheri Easton: fb fan of poppy togs

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sheri Easton: I love the two-toned pink tutu, because someday I will have a baby girl and she will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Trudy: onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Jen Kindrick - blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Jen Kindrick = PoppyTogs blog

    ReplyDelete
  58. Jen Kindrick - I like the Flour Sack Apron for Little Girls, size 5-8 in Green, Brown and Coral

    ReplyDelete
  59. Jen Kindrick - fan of Poppy Togs!

    ReplyDelete
  60. tiff t - love the tutu dress because I have 2 girls

    ReplyDelete
  61. Michelle Chappell: Twirly Skirt for Little Girls in Hot pink, Lime, Yellow, and Green. Size 2T because it would look super cute on my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  62. amber levinson follower of poppytogs blog

    ReplyDelete
  63. Cute tutus!
    hsuperparents@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Blog follower.
    hsuperparents@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fan of Poppy Togs.
    hsuperparents@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. My favorite item is the Two-toned Pink Tutu for Girls in Baby Pink and Coral because the colors are nicely matched and I especially like the jewel in the middle of the flower.
    hsuperparents@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Blog follower of Poppy Togs.
    hsuperparents@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Kati Spencer: love the twirly skirt in yellow, lime and pink. It would be super cute on my toddler

    ReplyDelete
  69. tracey b- the aprons are very cute

    ReplyDelete
  70. Lucinda Douglas = poppy togs blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  71. Lucinda Douglas = favorite item is the cafe ladies apron

    ReplyDelete
  72. Lucinda Douglas = fan of poppy

    ReplyDelete
  73. kim brooks - fan of poppytogs

    ReplyDelete
  74. kim brooks - i'd have to get two of the little girls' aprons -- i can't decide which two though!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Courtney W

    cmw_2289 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Jenny Peterson = I love the glimmering red tutu! It would be gorgeous for pictures. I have two baby girls.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Beth Ann Walker I love the tutus

    ReplyDelete
  78. Heather Allen - Fan of Poppy Togs

    ReplyDelete
  79. Heather Allen - Skirted Apron for Little Girls - Girly Toile in Pink and Blue because my Amelia would look fantastic in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Nola-Facebook fan of poppytogs

    ReplyDelete
  81. Nola-I really like the twirly girl skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Kelly Lee= I love the blue tutu dress my neice would love love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Ann Smith - I would get a couple of the cute little girl's aprons for my cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Deserae Fiedler: I love the Ladies Apron, Hostess style wrap-around in Teal, Red, and Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Melanie Withrow= I love the tutu dresses, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Alli Tsao = Facebook fan of Poppy Togs

    ReplyDelete
  87. Alli Tsao = I love the Sage Daisy Twirl Skirt, because it would be so cute on my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Alli Tsao = PoppyTogs blog follower

    ReplyDelete