Have you heard of Sandra Magsamen? Well, she's an artist who's works are truly inspiring! Her designs incorporate fun with words to live by. The Mother's Day Line from Sandra Magsamen can be found at your local Walmart for $5 each item. One of her items would be perfect to give to your mother on May 9th. After all, a gift that speaks volumes is the perfect way to express your feelings for your mom!
Oh and Sandra Magsamen also designs some really cute crib bedding, baby clothing, and more that's also available at Walmart! :)
There will be 3 winners of this giveaway! Each winner will be able to choose one item from Sandra Magsamen's Mother's Day Line!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Place a Dandy Giveaway button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy button
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy fan
Entry #5: Go to Sandra Magsamen's online store and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Love Bug book
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!


Brittney~
ReplyDeleteBlog follower~Brittney
ReplyDeleteFacebook Fan~Brittney
ReplyDeleteI l ove the custom Plaques. Brittney
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteerica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com
Erica - blog follower
ReplyDeleteLena N
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N = follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N = FB fan
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Erica - Dandy button
ReplyDeleteErica- dandy fan
ReplyDeleteLena N = I like the custom plaques
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Erica- and they lived happily ever after plaque!
ReplyDeleteShelley C
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C" Dandy fan
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: baby love book...a new grandbaby coming this fall will love reading this book with grandma!
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteClare - button
ReplyDeleteClare - I'd love to check out the baby books.
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Butterfly kisses book
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteAmanda H.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Button
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. The custom plaques are great
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = dandy button
ReplyDeleteShauna = dandy fan
ReplyDeleteShauna = i really like the plaque that says "No one listens, loves and understands like my sister."
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - blog follower of Dandy!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spies - I am a fan of Dandy on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteSusa Spiers - luv the Ceramic Plaques, especially "the best way to predict your future is to create it"
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: dandy fan
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the baby love book!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I like the plaque about your daughter reaching for your hand and touching your heart.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan of dandy
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletebutton
Kim Brooks - dandy button
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I really like the happily ever after plaque!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Dandy button!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Dandy fan!
ReplyDeleteJEn KIndrick - I like the custom plaques
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I have your button and link on my blog.
ReplyDeletesweetfeetsocks.blogspot.com
RaNette Free - Dandy Fan
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love all the kids books!!!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = dandy fan
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = all the baby books are awesome! I like Little Blossom (that rhymes LOL)
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- love the Butterfly Kisses book
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Chris satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = love the baby love book!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
amy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: dandy button
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: dandy fan
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love butterfly kisses book
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Dandy Button
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: dandy fan
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I would love a custom plaque that said, "Random, Everyday Living, Sometimes a Little CRAZY!!"
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like "the best way to predict your future is to create it" plaque
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- button
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the ceramic plaques
ReplyDeleteLisa D.
ReplyDeleteLisa-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLisa D-fan on FB!
ReplyDeleteLisa D-create your future plaque!
ReplyDeleteSarah King
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = dandy button
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the grandma ceramic plaque
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - dandy fan
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the "happily ever after" plaque
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-fan
ReplyDeleteamber levinson dandy FB fan
ReplyDeleteamber levinson I have your button
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thelevinsonfamilytnt.blogspot.com/
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like "the best way to predict your future is to create it" plaque
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteDandy Blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Predict your future by creating it quote plaque
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy button
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy fan
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Peek-a-boo book
ReplyDeleteKimberly
ReplyDeletewinit6 at hotmail dot com
Kimberly-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimberly-Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteKimberly-Like ceramic plaque "you are the Best Mother in Th Universe"
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson. blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the love book for kids
ReplyDeleteBeverly Atkins
ReplyDeletebevwalks@aol.com
Blog follower - Beverly Atkins
ReplyDelete