Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Scentsy with Erica Powers ***ENDED***
Moms love things that make their house smell purty! That's why Scentsy products from Erica Powers make fabulous gifts for Mother's Day! I use these wickless candles in my home and I cannot tell you how much I LOVE it! I'm especially a huge fan of the Pomegrante scents, but there are so many different scents to choose from. With a new shape...
And the different burners come in lots of popular styles...
So many items to make mom happy!
The winner of this giveaway will be able to choose a full size warmer and 3 bars. This giveaway also includes a travel tin. That's a value of $50 total! Oh how I wish I could enter to win! :)
***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= facebook
Entry #3: Sign up for Erica's Scentsy Monthly Newsletter or if you have already signed up.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=newsletter
Entry #4: Become a follower of Erica's Scentsy Blog or if you already follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Erica's Blog
Entry #5: Go to Scentsy with Erica Powers and tell us which scent you need in your home.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I can always use more pomegrante!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!





First to comment? Pick me!
ReplyDeleteltenhage@gmail.com
What scent do I love? I love the Cinnamon Cider Scenty Bar - it reminds me of Apple Pie and cider!
ReplyDeleteltenhage@gmail.com
Jennifer = Mayflower Scentsy
ReplyDeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteLinda - my favorite is Vanilla Cream
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell - candy abpple! YUM.
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Facebook
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: I can use pomegrante
ReplyDeleteShauna = Dandy facebook fan
ReplyDeleteShauna = definitely the Sunkissed Citrus... mmm!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, facebook fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, I need the sweet clementine scent in my home
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: newsletter
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: Ericas Blog
ReplyDeletemommy.n.girls@gmail.com
Nichole Seiler: I love home sweet home scentsy it really does make my home sweet.
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow, Facebook
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - The Thunderstorm scentsy sounds like one I need to try!
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson I love Sticky Cinnamon Bun! I love pretty much anything from the bakery collection :)
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I'd love to try Thunderstorm.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would love to try Autmun Sunset.
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = facebook
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = Erica's blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I adore pomegranate scents!
ReplyDeletefan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook - heatherscholten
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Signed up for Erica's Scentsy Monthly Newsletter - Heather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
follower of Erica's Scentsy Blog - Heather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Bonnie Mousley = newsletter
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Erica's Blog
ReplyDeleteLove to try the Orange Dreamsicle scent! Heather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Bonnie Mousley = I love the Havana Cabana
ReplyDeleteSarah ALlred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I think the cinnamint would smell great!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - dandy follower on facebook
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Lush Gardenia would be my fragrance!
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Kimmel Tippets: Fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = facebook as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Kimmel Tippets: I love the vanilla cinnamon
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = newsletter
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = Erica's Blog via google
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = Blueberry Cheesecake
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Cindy Robison = follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan of Dandy
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefollow Erica's blog
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI always need some new bars. I go through them like crazy. I love enchanted mist, and Sweet Clementine.
cupcake mama
ReplyDeleteI think I might like to try cutiepie cupcake...it would probably make me hungry though!
ReplyDeleteAlly M
ReplyDeleteAlly M, facebook
ReplyDeleteAlly, newsletter
ReplyDeleteAlly, I love anything Vanilla
ReplyDeleteAmanda H.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Well, I like the mint, vanilla, and the beach scents. Just not all at the same time.
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - newsletter
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Erica's blog
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - Mayflower sounds lovely!
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, FACEBOOK
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, I need both small nightlight warmers AND I need the Lucky in Love smell.
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, follower of her blog.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: the Guava Nectar Scentsy Bar sounds great
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - Blog Follower
ReplyDeletetraci
ReplyDeletetraci - dandy fan on facebook, traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci - signed up for their newsletter , tracisme@gmail.com
ReplyDeletetraci - now following on ericas scentsys blog
ReplyDeletetraci - i would need to have that cherry limeade
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Newsletter
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I follow your blog http://www.meltrwicklesswax.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLeslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Facebook
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: i would love to try the Cherry Limeade bar.
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Sunkist Citrus. Mmmm
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: The Candy Apple looks yummy!
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeletesyleisa=facebook
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = facebook under Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = newsletter
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Erica's Blog
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = Grape Granita
ReplyDeleteSarah H
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah H = Erica's Blog
ReplyDeleteSarah H = Perfectly Pomegranate!
ReplyDeletecorinne p, purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow the blog! Corinne P purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: FB fan
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKatie Taylor-Cinnamon Cider
ReplyDeleteLindsay call- need some more home sweet home scent
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - FAcebook!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - newsletter!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Erica's blog!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - red candy apple! yum!
ReplyDeletewonderful giveaway!!
ReplyDeletekshuttle@uougelph.ca
Belinda M
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Belinda M = Facebook
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Belinda M = newsletter
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Belinda M = I need the Caramel Spice
ReplyDeletebluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Beth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try clean breeze
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Raelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - newsletter
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderso - I would like to try Thunderstorm
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. vanilla almond, yum!
ReplyDeleteemilee k. facebook.
ReplyDeleteShannon Denton - Facebook
ReplyDeleteShannon Denton
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteShannon Denton - newsletter
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- I would love the sugar cookie!
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteShannon Denton - I can always use more Mayflower or Camu Camu. Love coming home to a smell of fresh roses!
ReplyDeleteShannon Denton - Erica's Blog
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: facebook
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Rainforest sounds nice
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteMindy T.
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = facebook
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = Erica's blog
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = I'd love to try the "coconut lemongrass" scent
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-I really want some citrus smells.
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the sugar cookie
ReplyDelete