

Great idea, huh? :)
The winner of this giveaway will be receiving a $25 gift certificate to Sew Cute by Me Designs!
***Open to U.S. and Canada only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Blog about this giveaway, so your blogging buddies can enter to win!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=blogged
Entry #4: Become a fan of Sew Cute by Me Designs on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Sew Cute by Me Designs
Entry #5: Go to Sew Cute by Me Designs and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the tooth fairy pillows are so fun!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!


Blog Follower- Brittney
ReplyDeleteI love the tooth fairy pillow! Brittney
ReplyDeleteFan of Sew Cute Designs! Brittney
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Tooth Fairy Pillow - Dragonfly Sparkles
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - love the tooth fairy pillows, too.
ReplyDeleteLinda
ReplyDeleteLinda- blog follower
ReplyDeleteLinda - the tooth fairy pillows are cute
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell -Blog Follower
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell - Pink Personalized Monogram Initial Girls Bow
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna = I like the tooth fairy pillows... we sure need one around here!
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the grandma shirts, would make a great mother's day present
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow, Follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow, I love the Grandma shirt. I'd love to see them put all my kids' names on it!
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeletetelitha hight
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i love the "mama's little monkey" tshirt design
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I LOVE the tooth fairy pillows
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck - FB fan
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the tooth fairy pillows are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the bottle cap hair bows
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I luv the Bottle cap Hair Bows!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. The tooth fairy pillows are so cute.
ReplyDeleteKim brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blogged!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - the Birthday Cupcake Girls Personalized T Shirt would be so perfect!
ReplyDeleteMisty Lambert, Tooth fairy pillow is super cute.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan of sew cute by me designs.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Bottle Cap Hair Bows
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = fan of Sew Cute by Me Designs
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the mama's little monkey tshirt!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Mandy Merrill = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Facebook fan of Sew Cute!
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = newsletter
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = Mmmm pineapple!!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Bottlecap hair bows! Seriously? That is ridiculously fun!
ReplyDeletetraci - follower
ReplyDeletetraci - became a fan of sew cute on facebook, traci smith
ReplyDeletetraci - my favorite is the short sleeve onesie in size 18-24 months that says mama's little monkey, i would have RYAN on it as the name
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Sew Cute by Me facebook fan
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I like the Grandma custom t-shirt.
ReplyDeletesyleisa
ReplyDeletesyleisa=blog follower
ReplyDeleteamber levinson blog follower
ReplyDeleteI like sew cute designs on facebook
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
sarah mann: i like the mermaid personalized tooth fairy pillow
ReplyDeleteCute bows and t-shirts!
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
GFC follower.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Sew Cute By Me Designs FB fan.
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
My favorite is the Girls Hippie Car T-shirt!
ReplyDeletehsuperparents@gmail.com
Katie Taylor-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay call- follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Sew Cute
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I think the Grandma/Grandpa shirts are great!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the hair bows
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. i love the idea of a tooth fairy pillow.
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis-
ReplyDeleteThe personalized Tooth fairy pillowcase - sea mermaid with blond hair is my favorite!
bethwillis01@gmail.com
Chris Satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- the Fairy Sparkle Tooth pillow is my favorite
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Crystal F
ReplyDeleteCrystal F--I like the Birthday Cupcake Girls Personalized T Shirt. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the crayon pocket purse.
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke= blog follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = Birthday shirts
ReplyDeleteMindy T.
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = blog follower
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = fan of Sew Cute by Me Designs
ReplyDeleteMindy T. = absolutely LOVE "The Tooth Fairy Loves Me" toothfairy pillow
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the bottle cap hair bows
ReplyDelete