You all know how much I like boutique items for the children. Let me rephrase that...I LOVE boutique items! At Sophie's Chic Boutique you won't just find the cutest boutique items for kids, but you will also find the most fabulous boutique items for you! I absolutely love all that Sophie's Chic Boutique carries and there are so many items perfect for Mother's Day. And...
The readers of Dandy Giveaway will be receiving 20% off at Sophie's Chic Boutique! You just have to click through any of the links to Sophie's Chic Boutique on this blog to get the discount. What could you buy? Items like:
So tell someone to get you something from Sophie's Chic Boutique to celebrate May 9th. Ok? Okay!
The winner of this giveaway is going to receive this handbag from Sophie's Chic Boutique:
A $55 value!!!
Plus, the winner gets to pick the color of the bag! It's available in Black, Pink Gray, and Green.
***This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell everyone you know about this giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, texted, called, blogged
Entry #4: Become a follower of the Sophie's Chic Boutique Blog or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
Entry #5: Go to Sophie's Chic Boutique and tell us something you need for Mother's Day.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Giraffe Cosmetic Case
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!





I love the handbag, and definately need to get a sweat suit!
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
i follow dandy;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
i emailed my sissy;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
i follow sophie's chic boutique blog;]
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
i have to have the fleur and roses velour hoodie and pants;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis-blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- I love the Quilted Damask Print Tote Bag in red
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Chris Satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- blog follower
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Chris satko- follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Chris Satko- I love the Brown and Pink Giraffe Cosmetic Case
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Brittney :)
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower-- Brittney
ReplyDeleteI text messaged friends_Brittney
ReplyDeleteI follow Sophia's Chic Boutique Blog~ Brittney
ReplyDeleteI love everything at Sophie's but my favorite things are her baby shoes!
ReplyDeletetara gruwell
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: follower
ReplyDeletetara gruwell: I would love, love love that handbag in black
ReplyDeleteKristen McFarren
ReplyDeleteChrista, I love the chocolate paisley girls dress
ReplyDeleteSarah K..
ReplyDeletethe bag is nice, black preferably
ReplyDeletedawnsservices@yahoo.ca
follow via google
ReplyDeletedawnsservices@yahoo.ca
i like the black cardigan for mothers day
ReplyDeletedawnsservices@yahoo.ca
http://twitter.com/prophetwriter/status/13003459775
ReplyDeletedawnsservices@yahoo.ca
Sarah K. needs the brown/white polka dot cosmetic cases!
ReplyDeleteLIz Anson
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteerica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com
Erica= blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica = I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteErica= follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique blog
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: All i really want is a pair of squeeky shoes for my son
ReplyDeleteerica= Can I say I need one of everything! If I have to pick it would be the squeaky shoes or the petticoats!
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell= blog follower
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell = follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeletemichelle chappell - I need the Pink and Brown Paisley Tote!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI follow sophies chic boutique's blog
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love the FLEUR & ROSES L/S VELOUR Hoodies and Pants
Amber Phillips
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBlog follower!
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Amber Phillips: Follower of Chic Boutique
ReplyDeletefollower of the Sophie's Chic Boutique Blog!
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Amber Phillips: LOVE the giveaway handbag! Also love the Black & White Damask Backpack/ Diaper Bag!
ReplyDeleteLove the Fleur with Wings Black Cardigan!
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Jennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Princess Dress Pink or Purple
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the brown with pink trim pettiskirt.
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Told my daughter over the phone to hurry and sign up for your giveaway!
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~Following Sophies Chic Boutique
ReplyDeleteCarol H.~I'm totally in love with the Designer Inspired Large Floral Handbag in either green or black~so sweet~!
ReplyDeleteI actually LOVE that grey bag in the giveaway. But I really like the lace leggings-- haven't seen those around before. Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletei subscribe via google feed reader.
ReplyDeleteHillary N
ReplyDeleteHillary N=follow sophie's chic boutique
ReplyDeleteHillary N= emailed ant texted and facebooked my friends
ReplyDeleteMegan Boehm shopgurl_14@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteIm a follower!! shopgurl_14@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI texted it to all my girlfriends shopgurl_14@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteIm a follower at Sophies Chic Boutique shopgurl_14@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI would LOVEE the Rhinstone Crown Handbag! shopgurl_14@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower. Found you through Tip Junkie
ReplyDeleteEmail me @ getcraftin@live.com! HOPE I WIN!!
ReplyDeleteFollowing sophies chic boutique
ReplyDeleteI NEED the Designer Inspired Large Floral Handbag from her boutique :)
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. I love the Cranberry V-Neck Metal STUDDED Dress.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H.Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Following Sophie
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: told Em..she loves handbags!
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I need the Designer Inspired 3 Flower Embelished Handbag for mother's day. won't happen, but I can dream!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I would like a new diaper bag or a tote bag.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. I don't really need anything. But I want the cute boy neckties and a new diaper bag.
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tipets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: follow blog
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I need some lace leggings, pink, for my daughter. I know it's not a 'mother's day' type item, but it would make me happy to see her so cute on mother's day!
ReplyDeleteHana Lynch
ReplyDeleteluvmybabyblue@yahoo.com
Hana Lynch: blog follower!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of sophie's chic boutique blog already!
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
Hana Lynch: texted some friends and called my sister!
ReplyDeleteHana Lynch: long time Sophies Chic Boutique blog follower
ReplyDeleteHana Lynch: I need the Designer Inspired Large Floral Handbag! Love the giveaway handbag too! Thanks for the chance to win!!
ReplyDeleteluvmybabyblue@yahoo.com
Lucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = following Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I need the brown with pink dot cosmetic cases and the ruffle purse
ReplyDeleteKelsey Bendixen
ReplyDeleteKelsey Bendixen- follower
ReplyDeleteKelsey Bendixen- sent out a few texts and told friends on google talk!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Sweet Pink Open Toed Squeaky Shoes
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follower of sophies chic boutique
ReplyDeleteKelsey Bendixen- sophies chic boutique follower
ReplyDeleteKelsey Bendixen I need Fuchsia VNeck S/S TRIBAL FLEUR T-Shirt
ReplyDeleteSydney S
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney S: I follow your blog
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney S: I sent my MIL Sarah an email about this!
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney S: follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney S: Designer Inspired Large Floral Handbag
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sarah H = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah H = Sophie's Chic Boutique follower
ReplyDeleteSarah H = I need the Black VNeck Short Sleeve TRIBAL FLEUR shirt! That's hot!!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeletefollower
ReplyDeletelove the sweat suits!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc =follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Rhinstone Crown Handbag!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Mandy Merrill - blog follower
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - follow sophie chics blog
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill - I loooooove the Black Rhinestone Crown Handbag
ReplyDeleteShauna H
ReplyDeleteShauna = Daughter and I want hairclips!
ReplyDeleteClaude (i can be contact though my blog)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win!
Claude=follower
ReplyDeleteStacievz@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletestacievz@hotmail.com
Told friends on FB
ReplyDeletestacievz@hotmail.com
Claude= Designer Inspired 3 Flower Embellished Handbag
ReplyDeleteSophie's chic boutique blog follower
ReplyDeletestacievz@hotmail.com
I gotta have the pink and white damask diaper bag for my new little one due in June!
ReplyDeletestacievz@hotmail.com
jessica P jespugh@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLaura Furcolo
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
kristi y
ReplyDeletekristi y, conveniently, I need the gray handbag being given away! been shopping for a gray purse for forever!
ReplyDeleteLaura Furcolo = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura Furcolo = Emailed, texted
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura Furcolo = Follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura Furcolo = Pink and WHite Damask Diaper Bag (For my little Sophie)!
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Huguette E
ReplyDeleteHuguette E = blog follower
ReplyDeleteHuguette E = shared on twitter: http://twitter.com/henglish/status/13021546025
ReplyDeleteHuguette E = follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeleteHuguette E = Black Rhinestone Crown Handbag
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLaura Larsen: The Lime & Black Quilted Tote would be a great gift to receive for Mother's Day.
ReplyDeleteMindy T.
ReplyDeleteMindy T. follows your blog :)
ReplyDeleteMindy T. follows Sophi's Chic Botique blog :)
ReplyDeleteMindy T. would LOVE to get the "Lime and White Damask Tote"
ReplyDeleteI love this bag!
ReplyDeleteRebekah - miryfaye at yahoo dot com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeletemiryfaye at yahoo dot com
I blogged this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://letswinblogsweeps.blogspot.com/p/ladies-giveaways.html
miryfaye at yahoo dot com
Oh my pre-teen daughter, Sophie, would love this!
ReplyDeletegranthamkk(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow Sofie's Chic Boutique blog
ReplyDeletemiryfaye at yahoo dot com
Jen Moyer
ReplyDeletemoyerjenifer@aol.com
Jen Moyer: I follow dandy
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: I love the Brown and Pink Giraffe Cosmetic Case
ReplyDeleteJen Moyer: I told 3 girlfriends
ReplyDeleteI really like Green VNeck S/S TRIBAL FLEUR
ReplyDeletemiryfaye at yahoo dot com
Julie Carlson
ReplyDeleteJulie Carlson I follow sophie's chic julescarlson817@gmail.com
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable bag! I am a mommy, is it ok that I want to keep it for myself if I win?? :)
ReplyDeleteinfinitemystery@hotmail.com
Stacie Lewis staciemlewis@myway.com
ReplyDeleteStacie Lewis, I follow Sophie's Chic Boutique
ReplyDeleteI really want the tribal fleur t-shirt in fushia.
ReplyDeleteJEn Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - follower of SCB!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I need the GReen V-Neck Tribal Fleur! That's cool!
ReplyDeleteI would love this bag.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Hunt
chenifer99@hotmail.com
I follow sophie's chic boutique
ReplyDeletechenifer99@hotmail.com
I love all the baby shoes
ReplyDeletechenifer99@hotmail.com
I text message my sister about your blog
ReplyDeletechenifer99@hotmail.com
Susan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I need the Designer Inspired Large Floral Handbag in green!
ReplyDeleteRebecca F.
ReplyDeleteRebecca- blog follower
ReplyDeleteRebecca- Brown and Blue Paisley tote
ReplyDeleteFrancesca
ReplyDeletefec527@hotmail.com
Blog follower
ReplyDeletefec527@hotmail.com
Posted it on Facebook.
ReplyDeletefec527@hotmail.com
Follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique blog.
ReplyDeletefec527@hotmail.com
I love the cranberry studded dress.
ReplyDeletefec527@hotmail.com
This may be the coolest bag I've seen all season!
ReplyDeletenataliessentiments@gmail.com
Denise Parker
ReplyDeleteI love the fuchsia Tribal Fleur t-shirt.
ReplyDeleteI just found your site and I'm so glad.
ReplyDeletewinit6@hotmail.com
I just became a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog.
ReplyDeletewinit6@hotmail.com
I emailed my daughter about the giveaway.
ReplyDeletewinit6@hotmail.com
Just became a follower of Sophie's Chic Boutique Blog.
ReplyDeletewinit6@hotmail.com
I really need to have the Fuchsia VNeck S/S TRIBAL FLEUR T-Shirt for Mother's Day.
ReplyDeletewinit6@hotmail.com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like the Black, White, & Pink Damask Diaper Bag
ReplyDelete