In my opinion baby items (especially baby accessories) are the best when they have different uses. I'm talking an item that works from birth to toddlerhood... if that's even a word, but it's my word! There are literally so many items that I have been able to use with my son for a few months and then they just go in a box. Many of these items are far too cute to just be waisting away in a box. Recently Sprout Shell sent me one of their infant carrier covers. This unique cover can also double as a nursing cover. Now I don't have an infant and I'm not a nursing mom, but this cover STILL has a function for my toddler. The Sprout Shell cover actually triples as a shopping cart cover!
There are many other fabric choices available at Sprout Shell!
and....
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Entry #3: Go to Sprout Shell and tell us your favorite fabric choice.Comment example, Dandy Smith= Kaleidoscope is my FAVORITE!
Entry #4: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
Entry #5: Join the Sprout Shell mailing list or if you have already joined.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Sprout Shell list
This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.
Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!
Not only is the Sprout Shell cover capable of all 3 of those functions, but the fabric choices are fabulous.
Perfect for a boy:

Perfect for both:

I really love the Kaleidoscope fabric and apparently everyone else must love it too, because it's currently sold out!

There are many other fabric choices available at Sprout Shell!
Like this one in Black Paisley:

and....
So, as you can tell, there really is lots to choose from at Sprout Shell. The winner of this giveaway is going to receive one of the great carrier/nursing/cart covers from Sprout Shell! ***A $40 value*** Of course it's winner's choice of which fabric choice, but just remember that there might be a wait of a week or two if you choose the Kaleidoscope pattern. :) ***This giveaway is open U.S. and Canada***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you are most comfortable with leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Go to Sprout Shell and tell us your favorite fabric choice.
Entry #4: Become a Facebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy!
Entry #5: Join the Sprout Shell mailing list or if you have already joined.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Sprout Shell list
This giveaway will be open for entries all week long and will end on Sunday, April 11th at 11:30pm EST.
Be sure and check back on Monday, April 12th to see if you won!


Shelley C
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I'd like the Kaleidoscope fabric too....I actually have a yard of that in my stash. I could always make a great gift of that cover and maybe bibs and burp pads and diaper bag....hmmm...hope I win!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
Melanie = follower!
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
Love the carnival bloom fabric!
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
Tricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: FB fan
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Yeah, I like the kalediscope too. I also like Carnival Bloom, but my husband would never go for that.
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: love, love, love, flower sorbet!
ReplyDeleteBrittany Hansen: joined the Sprout Shell mailing list.
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys= LOVE the Kaleidoscope fabric!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson:blog follower
ReplyDeleteSisan Spiers - My favorite pattern is the Kaleidoscope, I can believe it sells out quickly!
ReplyDeleteLiz Anons: I LOVE the kaleidoscope
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson:Fan of Dandy :)
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Love the Carnival Bloom!!
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley=Sprout Shell List
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefacebook fan
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the carnival bloom
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I love the happy dots
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: I love the Carnival Bloom.
ReplyDeleteJenna D
ReplyDeleteJenna D I love the black and white swirl fabric and the fact that I can use it for both boy and girl!
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteMandy Merrill = blog follower
ReplyDeletekatie taylor-black and white swirl
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley: blog follower
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley: FB fan
ReplyDeleteCrystal Bradley: I really like the carnival bloom
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter
ReplyDeleteAmanda Heitritter - I also like the Kaleidoscope. I think I can be patient.
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets - fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Kaleidoscope
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire; fb fan.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: sprout shell list
ReplyDeleteJanice Richardson
ReplyDeleteJanice Richadrson
ReplyDeleteJanice Richardrson = blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets = I'm a fan of the black swirl pattern.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. FB Fan.
ReplyDeleteEmilee Kidd. My favorite fabric is the Kaleidoscope.
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = blog follower
ReplyDeleteTiffany Angus = fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish
ReplyDeleteLacey Irish=blog follower
ReplyDeleteCrissa Robertson--follower
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Crissa Robertson--I like the Kaleidoscope fabric
ReplyDeletecrissa17@hotmail.com
Christa
ReplyDeletechrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, fb fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the happy dots print
ReplyDeleteBrittany M
ReplyDeletehiptips4u@ gmail dot com
GFC follower
ReplyDeletehiptips4u@gmail dot com
My favorite fabric is actually one they haven't released yet. It is on the sprout shell facebook fan page,but for the purpose of this giveaway I will go with disco dot blue.
ReplyDeletehiptips4u@gmail dot com
Rachael Sherwood - I like carnival bloom
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Happy Dots
ReplyDeleteI would love to win one!
ReplyDeleteI like the Whirly Girly fabric. Too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison~Blog follower
ReplyDeletecindy Robison~ FB fan
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRich Allred: blogger followerer
ReplyDeleteRich Allred: Happy dots
ReplyDeleteTeresa Cook- blog follower
ReplyDeletemstlee2000 @ hotmail.com
Teresa Cook- My favorite pattern is the black swirl
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeletesara adelist
ReplyDeleteblog follower
sara adelist
ReplyDeletei really like the black swirl
sara adelist
ReplyDeletedandy fan
happymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =fan of Dandy
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =Sprout Shell list
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Love Carnival Bloom or show your stripes!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Sarah Taylor - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Taylor - The Kaleidoscope is a cool patter, i'd like that one!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- black swirl pattern is great
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - follower
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - fan
ReplyDeleteClare Gourley - I like the Black Whirly fabric.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: I like the Kaleidoscope print.
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteSheri Easton: sprout shell list
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Dandy!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Royal Crush fabric
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Sprout Shell List
ReplyDeleteJodie Milad
ReplyDeleteparkrdstudios@gmail.com
Jodie Milad= = Kaleidoscope is my FAVORITE
ReplyDeleteparkrdstudios@gmail.com
I am a Facbook fan
ReplyDeleteJodie Milad
I am following the blog!
ReplyDeleteJodie Milad
Laura M - great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI like the carnival bloom fabric. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm also a FB fan...
ReplyDeleteLaura M = mailing list
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa- I like the Kaleidoscope!
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa- I'm a follower.
ReplyDeleteNatalie Ahotaeiloa, I'm a Facebook Fan!
ReplyDeleteliz novak
ReplyDeleteliz novak-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz novak- facebook fan
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak- Love the Kaleidoscope!
ReplyDeletetiff t
ReplyDeletetiff t - blog follower
ReplyDeletetiff t - kaleidoscope
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips- i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win this!
ReplyDeleteAmber PHillips: LOVE the Kaleidoscope print!
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteAmber Phillips: signed up for mailing list
ReplyDeleteelka
ReplyDeleteelka.curl at gmail dot com
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteHi there
ReplyDeleteThese are Wonderful :)
Cheers
Catie
WOW
ReplyDeletetotally carnival bloom :)
Cheers
Catie
Lissa Walker
ReplyDeleteally M
ReplyDeleteKaleidoscope is great!
ReplyDeletefan of dandy
ReplyDeleteAlexis B: alexisanne216@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= Kaleidoscope Is my FAVORITE! OR Carnival Bloom =) Love them all really!
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= Fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteAlexis B= Sprout Shell list!
ReplyDeletechump1991@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Facebook Fan!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Black Swirl!
ReplyDeleteCourtney W
ReplyDeletecmw_2289 at yahoo dot com
Im a follwer!
ReplyDeleteThe black swirl is my favorite!
ReplyDeleteFan on facebook!
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson blog follower
ReplyDeleteLove this! I love the Carnival Bloom and Disco Dot Pink covers...not sure which one I would choose...
ReplyDeleteJenny Peterson = Facebook Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker - Carnival Bloom
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - blog follwer
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - I love the colors of the carnival bloom!
ReplyDeleteHeather Allen - Sprout Shell list
ReplyDeleteNola
ReplyDeleteNola-blog follower
ReplyDeleteNola-Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteNola-I LOVE the happy dots!
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee
ReplyDeletekellyjo_20@hotmail.com
Kelly Lee= blog follower
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee= I love disco dot blue
ReplyDeleteKelly Lee = fan of dandy!
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson: love the Kaleidoscope
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteapril jacobson: fb fan of yours. april bolda jacobson
ReplyDeleteashleigh
ReplyDeletethismormonarmywife.blogspot.com
ashleighsymone{at}gmail
Ashleigh is a follower.
ReplyDeleteAshleigh is having a boy, thus she would like the disco dots blue.
ReplyDeleteAshleigh is already a facebook fan.
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: blog follower
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: fan of dandy!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the carnival bloom!
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow= blog followerer
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow= fan of danday
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - carnival bloom
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt=blog follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-facebook fan
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDelete