You really can never go wrong with jewelry for mom on Mother's Day. Especially if it's jewelry from Stella and Dot, Raquel Riera Personal Stylist! We gave my mom the Together Forever Necklace for Christmas and she wears it often. At Stella and Dot, Raquel Riera Personal Stylist you will find so many pieces of jewelry perfect for gift giving this Mother's Day.
The winner of this giveaway will be receiving the Silver MOM Charm from Stella and Dot, Raquel Riera Personal Stylist! A $39 value!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this charm giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed and texted
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of dandy
Entry #5: Go to Stella and Dot, Raquel Riera Personal Stylist and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I still love that Bloom Flower necklace in red!
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!





Chacoy-chacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
ReplyDeletelove stella and dot;}
Chacoy-blog follower;}
ReplyDeleteChacoy-emailed my sissy;}
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayoatyahoodotcom
Chacoy-fan of dandy;}
ReplyDeleteChacoy-love the boca necklace with bee brooch in coral/gold;}
ReplyDeleteBrittney :)
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower- Brittney
ReplyDeleteBrittney- messaged friends about giveway.
ReplyDeleteBrittney- FB Fan
ReplyDeleteI love the charms and bracelets~Brittney
ReplyDeleteLena N
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N = blog follower
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N = FB fan
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Lena N = Soiree Pave Bracelet - Black
ReplyDeletelejn05@yahoo.com
Erica = erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com
ReplyDeleteErica - blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica - Tweeted!
ReplyDeleteerica - fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteErica - Love the Allie Pearl Necklace and bracelet set!
ReplyDeleteSarah K
ReplyDeleteSarah K - I like the
ReplyDeleteBloom Flower Necklace -- Turquoise
Clare - follower
ReplyDeleteClare - turquoise link necklace
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little:: fan
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I heart the riviera coin necklace
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Love the flower necklace
ReplyDeleteShauna = blog follower
ReplyDeleteShauna =fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteShauna = I love the Passage to India line! Esp the clover chandelier earrings
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: fan
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: I love the charmed life necklace
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: emailed my sister
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Dandy blog follower!
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers -Dandy fan on facebook!
ReplyDeleteDeserae Fiedler: I love the La Coco Brooch Necklace-Silver
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - Luv the Teardrops Scroll Earrings-silver!
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefan of dandy
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI love the Bloom flower ring in ivory or the lucky 7 rings
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletetxt my friends
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - sent the daily email!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - the Gilda necklace is soo pretty!
ReplyDeletebeccaeby(at)gmail(dot)com
ReplyDeletei love new jewelry!!!
JEn Kindrick - blog follower! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Dandy! :)
ReplyDeleteJen KIndrick - wow! Cute stuff! I like the Allie Pearl & Ribbon Necklace
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- I love the Bella Chameleon Hoop Earrings- Silver
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Charity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed people!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = the Gracie headband and barrettes are lovely!
ReplyDeleteChris satko- chrissatko7@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =emailed and called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Love the riviera coin necklace!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Leslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: I like the Lucky 7 Rings
ReplyDeleteLindsay call
ReplyDeletelindsay Call- love the bloom flower necklace
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the stackable deco ring
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Threaded Coin Pearl Necklace
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I really like the Kelly Necklace in Black.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I love the "mom" charm
ReplyDeleteJamie Newman
ReplyDeletejamienewman79 at gmail dot com
Jill Hunt-follower
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-fan
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson blog follower
ReplyDeleteamber levinson dandy FB fan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the stackable deco ring
ReplyDeleteInitial charm with briolette
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Beth Ann Walker
ReplyDeleteDandy blog follower
Texted/e mailed friends
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann Walker
Kati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy fan
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer:Colette Necklace- Silver
ReplyDeleteKimberly-winit6@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteGorgeous jewelry.
Kimberly-blog follower
ReplyDeletewinit6@hotmail.com
Kimberly-emailed my sister
ReplyDeletewinit6@homail.com
Kimberly-fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKimberly- Like Colette Necklace- Silver
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I love the coral bracelet
ReplyDeleteamber ostler: amber.ostler@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteamber ostler: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: follower
ReplyDelete