Do you know a first time mom who's nursing her baby? A second time mom? Even third time or more? How about one who's expecting? Then the Undercover Mama is the perfect Mother's Day gift for that nursing mommy! With the Undercover Mama, mothers can breastfeed without feeling exposed and still fully use their currant wardrobe. Right now there is free shipping at Undercover Mama AND the readers of this blog will also be able to take advantage of 10% off when using discount code 'DANDY'!
The shirt attaches directly to the strap/opening of the nursing bra, so only that part of the shirt needs to fold down when breastfeeding.
Such a great invention, right?
One winner is going to receive an Undercover Mama nursing shirt and that winner will be able to pick the color and size.
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell your breastfeeding friends about this giveaway and tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= called
Entry #4: Become a fan of Undercover Mama on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Undercover Mama
Entry #5: Go to Undercover Mama and tell us your favorite color nursing shirt.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= spring yellow
This giveaway will end tonight at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!


Erica - erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com
ReplyDeleteErica - blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica - fan of undercover mama
ReplyDeleteErica- I tweeted! ;)
ReplyDeleteErica - black is most versatile for me!
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: brown for my daughter who is expecting this fall!
ReplyDeleteClare - black
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I just like black. Wear it with everything, right?
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = I like the pink
ReplyDeletecorinne p purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletecorinne p i follow the blog
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Fan of Undercover Mama
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. I like the black.
ReplyDeleteHeather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Follow your blog! Heather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Heather S. - fav color is black
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Susan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - luv Spring Yellow!
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. White.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
Piper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette- I am going to be boring and go with white- not my fave color but it is the one I would use most...
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the black one. It would go with everything
Melissa McCoy
ReplyDeletemelissa_raie@juno.com
Kimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets; blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Messaged on facebook
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Fan of undercover Mama
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I like the brown, but I'd get the white as it's more versatile with my wardrobe!
ReplyDeletecrystal bradley
ReplyDeletecrystal bradley blog follower
ReplyDeletecrystal bradley fan on fb
ReplyDeletecrystal bradley i called
ReplyDeletecrystal Bradley I like white best
ReplyDeletebeccaebyATgmailDOTcom
ReplyDeletethis is an incredible invention! i never would have thought of that.
Jen Kindrick - fan of Undercover Mama
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the white!
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison = follower
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison = texted sisters
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison = fan of undercover mama
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison= I like black and white I know boring but they go with everything
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - emailed some other Mama's
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Facebook Fan of Undercover Mama
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =fan of Undercover Mama
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I like white.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
amy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan of undercover mama
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the white
ReplyDeleteHeather W - mhacwhitney at att dot com
ReplyDeleteHeather W - blog follower
ReplyDeleteHeather W - called
ReplyDeleteHeather W. - FB fan of undercover mama
ReplyDeleteHeather W - black
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: i am a follower of dandy giveaway
ReplyDeleteJanice = blog follower
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: i like the white ones because they go with everything!
ReplyDeletenicole lindsay: facebook follower
ReplyDeletekristi y, blog follower
ReplyDeletekristi y, black & white tie, both so versatile!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = black
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay CAll- would love a black one
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Im simple and like black
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would choose either a black or white undercover mama shirt.
ReplyDeleteKim M = fan of Undercover Mama
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- called my pregnant friends
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- I prefer the white
ReplyDelete