The most beautiful dresses for:
Alex and Alex also has great clothing for the little men:
Even entire outfits for girls and boys!
So many amazing options for children at Alex and Alexa! They are sending me a fabulous pair of baby shoes that I'll have on hand for the next baby shower I attend. :) Right now Alexa and Alexa is having a fabulous contest! Go here to enter to win a fabulous handbag...
and a shopping spree to Alex and Alexa! The contest ends on June 6th, so hurry and enter to win!
Ready to find out what is being given away on Dandy Giveaway? Alex and Alexa will be giving the winner a pair of Juicy Couture Metallic Pink Ballerina Slippers for baby!
That's over a $60 value!
***This giveaway is open for entries worldwide***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this fun giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Like Alex and Alexa on Facebook or if you already do.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like
Entry #5: Go to Alex and Alexa and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love anything Burberry!
This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday (6/6) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure
and check back on Monday (6/7) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!










gustosa
ReplyDeletegustosa = blog follower
ReplyDeletegustosa = like
ReplyDeletegustosa = i love the Brown Polka Dot Buoyancy Swimsuit
ReplyDeleteChacoy-Unfortunately I can't squeeze my feet into them! lol
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Chacoy-Follow Dandy
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}Com
Chacoy-Like Alex and Alexa via facebook
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at{yahoo{dot}com
Chacoy-I emailed my sister
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Chacoy-love the Finger in the Nose Grey Sleeveless Cardigan & the Roberto Cavalli Cream Print Cavalli Tee
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Trudy
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
Samantha C.
ReplyDeleteSamantha C=blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - "liked" on FB!
ReplyDeleteApril V - I like the RL Multi-Patch Rugby Dress!
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I love the MAYORAL
ReplyDeleteBLACK AND WHITE CHECK DRESS
great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteKatie. s
kshuttle@uoguelph.ca
Amanda H. Texted friends
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Of all the cool things on this website I like the crocheted penguin. :o)
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson follower
ReplyDeletePatricia
ReplyDeletecuacoramasatgmaildotcom
Patricia = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteI´m telling my followers by blogging:
ReplyDeletehttp://craftyandartsygiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/dandy-giveaway_31.html
And I´m also tweeting:
http://twitter.com/patacraft/status/15118459139
Thanks!
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = texted family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the Ralph Lauren pink stripe tennis dress
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I like the white Sailor Dress and you are right; all that burberry is wonderful stuff!
ReplyDeletecrystal
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeletefb fan
ReplyDeletelove the white sailor dress
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Purple Embroidered Party Dress
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan= I like the Ralph Lauren pink stripe tennis dress
ReplyDeleteEzzy
ReplyDeleteEzzy - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteitzme(dot)insi(At)gmail(dot)com
Ezzy - absolutely love the Juicy Couture Glitter heart studs !!
ReplyDeleteitzme(dot)insi(at)gmail(dot)com
Lindsea England
ReplyDeletelindsea england: follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - Follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - I love the pink Juicy slippers!!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow dandy giveaway blog
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: like
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Ralph Lauren
ReplyDeleteWhite Skinny Jeans
Lucinda Douglas
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = like
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = I like the simple kids knitted outfit
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteiamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com
Erica, blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica, texted
ReplyDeleteErica, I love the Roberto Cavalli Cream Print Cavalli Tee
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =like
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I like the Ralph Lauren pink stripe tennis dress
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Rachael Sherwood - my boys would love the world cup shirts
ReplyDeleteEmilee K.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteLike
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletetxt my friends
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI love the Anne-Claire Petit Stripey CottonTeddy Bear. That would be so cute!
Jes
ReplyDeleteJes - I follow
ReplyDeleteJes - texted friends
ReplyDeleteJes - I love anything Marc Jacobs!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed and texted
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - there are to many cute things to choose from but I am sure I could pick something
ReplyDeleteAlena T
ReplyDeleteAlena T - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlena T - I love the mayoral black and white check dress
ReplyDeleteLiZ Anson
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteLIz Anson: Told friends
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: I like a lot, but I really like the pink ballarina slippers that are being given away
ReplyDeletejules p
ReplyDeleteimisstx at comcast dot net
Jules p is a follower
ReplyDeleteimisstx at comcast dot net
I love the Cacharel Grey Pinafore Dress.
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino like on FB
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I like the Zoobug Daisy sunglasses in pink
ReplyDeletejenheadjen
ReplyDeletejenheadjen - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletejenheadjen - like
ReplyDeletejenheadjen - I like the pink daisy zoobug sunglasses
ReplyDeleteCharity M.
ReplyDeleteCharity M. = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity M. = emailed
ReplyDeleteCharity M. = like
ReplyDeleteCHarity M. = I love the Coral Summer Shoes With Bow
ReplyDeleteOh, these would be perfect for my best friends little girl :)
ReplyDeletetupzunaator(at)gmail.com
scott
ReplyDeletescott blog follower
ReplyDeletejonas
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-like the RL rugby dress
ReplyDeleteLaura
ReplyDeletemightymusclewoman at yahoo dot come
laura dassance = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletelaura dassance = like
ReplyDeletelaura = they have so many cute little marc jabobs dresses!!
ReplyDeletelaura dassance = messaged via facebook
ReplyDeleteKim Gleason
ReplyDeleteKim Gleason = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = pink stripe polo dress
ReplyDeleteAdrianne H. - loves the juicy shoes
ReplyDeleteAdrianne H.
ReplyDeleteBrittney
ReplyDeleteBrittney~ Blog follower
ReplyDeletethecanadyfamily@gmail.com
Brittney- Messaged friends
ReplyDeletethecanadyfamily@gmail.com
Alex and Alexa FB friend~ Brittney
ReplyDeletethecanadyfamily@gmail.com
I like the Juicy Romper~ Brittney
ReplyDeletethecanadyfamily@gmail.com
Christa
ReplyDeleteChrista, dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the ballerina slippers, they would be so cute for my soon to be here baby girl.
ReplyDeleteKim
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
e-mailed my college roomie about this giveaway!
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I like alex and alexa on fb
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I love this dress!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.alexandalexa.com/girls/products/dresses-skirts/striped-linette-dress.html
kimhigueria at gmail dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKim Delatorre
ReplyDeletedaxkimd@gmail.com
Follower!
ReplyDeletedaxkimd@gmail.com
shop with me mama follows on twitter
ReplyDeletedaxkimd@gmail.com
shop with me mama likes on facebook: kim delatorre
ReplyDeletedaxkimd@gmail.com
Elena Rudaya
ReplyDeletequeen-of-pain(AT)yandex(DOT)com
Elena Rudaya is a dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletequeen-of-pain(AT)yandex(DOT)com
Elena Rudaya - I told my best friend about this giveaway
ReplyDeletequeen-of-pain(AT)yandex(DOT)com
Elena Rudaya likes you on FB
ReplyDeletequeen-of-pain(AT)yandex(DOT)com
Elena Rudaya loves the Antik Batik Bohemian outfit from Alex and Alexa
ReplyDeletequeen-of-pain(AT)yandex(DOT)com
Melanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow-dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow-I love the yellow polka dot dress by Cacharel!
ReplyDeleteLyudmila Sizova
ReplyDeletelusizova (at) gmail.com
Lyudmila Sizova = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletelusizova (at) gmail.com
Lyudmila Sizova = I like the Black Polarised Sunglasse
ReplyDeletelusizova (at) gmail.com
RaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteTexted one friend - Facebooked a few friends
ReplyDelete"Liked" on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI like the bunting bags for babies!
ReplyDeleteNaunie - nauniehh@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteEmailed my friend. She has a little girl who would love these!
ReplyDeleteGrey and Beige little girls dress is very cute!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the Chloe lemon trench
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - I like it all.
ReplyDelete