Monday, May 31, 2010

Art-LDS.com ***ENDED***

I know that you have all been waiting patiently for Art-LDS.com to featured again.  So I'm very happy to tell you that the time is now!  Art-LDS.com is the place to find great Mormon art for you or your LDS friends and family.  Each painting has been hand-painted with oil on canvas and looks so intricately beautiful!

Through Art-LDS.com I was reminded of this quote from Howard W. Hunter, "Keep a picture of a temple in your home that your children may see it."  For me, this is very important.  Wouldn't your children love to see a temple painting in your own home?  At Art-LDS.com you can get that temple painting!
  
Do you even need to be told what is being given away?  One very lucky winner is going to receive a 36"x24" gallery wrapped canvas oil painting of the Salt Lake Temple from Art-LDS.com! That's a $199 value!!!


***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Blog about this Salt Lake Temple oil painting giveaway.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged

Entry #4: Join me in my community on Blog Frog (look for it in the right sidebar).
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog frog

Entry #5: Go to Art-LDS.com and tell us what would make the perfect LDS gift.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I would love to get a painting of the Washington DC Temple done for my parents!

This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday (6/6) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (6/7) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

184 comments:

  1. April V - I would love to have the Washington DC temple as well, for my parents b/c that's where my brother is currently working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimmel Tippets: Blog Frog attempted but it wouldn't let me. I replied to your welcome though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimmel Tippets: I would love to get a picture of the Seattle Temple for my little sister as a wedding present. That's where she's getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachael Sherwood - I would love to have a painting of the Manti temple. That is where we got married!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth Willis- dandy blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah Allred = I would love the Salt Lake Temple painting

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cindy Robison - blog and FB follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cindy Robison I would love the Manit Utah temple that is where I married my love for time and all eternity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Allison Satko
    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Allison Satko-Dandy Blog Follower

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Allison Satko-Blogged

    ilikepie.allison@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Allison Satko-I would love to get a painting of the Washington Temple done for my parents!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Megan=I would love the Salt Lake Temple painting

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah Mann: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarah Mann: I would love to have the Nauvoo Temple done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love the SLC temple painting. It was where my parents and great-grandparents were married.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Liz novak-I would love to get the Sao Paulo temple for my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. Raelyn Anderson - I would love the Salt Lake Temple

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to get one of the Cardston Temple for my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heather Feather
    contests4h at gmail dot com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lecia Swallow - Follower

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lecia Swallow - I would love to have the Timpanogos Temple for our family.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ann Smith - i love the SL Temple

    ReplyDelete
  27. amy pugmire: would love a painting of the slc temple for my dad for fathers day! thats where we were all sealed

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lucinda Douglas = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lucinda Douglas = I would love a painting of the Raleigh, NC temple for my brother and his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Erica
    iamtheluckiest3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Erica, would love to get the Timp temple for my living room

    ReplyDelete
  32. Emily R.
    I would love to get a picture of the Seattle Temple for my mom
    erobison09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. happymomc =I would love to get the Sao Paulo temple for my daughter!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. follow you please follow me back
    kdaunfamily.blogspot.com
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would love to get the SLC temple for my parents!
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Emilee K. I would love the Salt Lake Temple painting.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Andrea Jorgensen
    jeremynandrea@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Andrea Jorgensen
    following

    ReplyDelete
  39. Andrea Jorgensen
    Blog Frog won't let me in! :(

    ReplyDelete
  40. Kara karasblogs(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Tonia Jorgensen
    notsocrafty@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tonia Jorgensen
    Blogfrog won't let me join :(

    ReplyDelete
  43. RaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. RaNette Free - San Diego temple picture for my younger Sister who will be married there.

    ReplyDelete
  45. RaNette Free - Blogged

    tell-you-all-about-it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Katie Taylor- I would love the Draper Temple

    ReplyDelete
  47. Angela D. Smith-Dandy Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Angela D. Smith--bloggedy blogged it!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Angela D. Smith--I tried to go to Art-LDS.com but for some reason it won't load any pages but the one of the Salt Lake Temple. Which is fine, because that's the one I would totally love to have. That's where my hubster and I got married and my favorite temple of all time. My second faves are St. George (we lived there for a long time) and Logan (where we now live)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ashlee P- I would love a picture of the Portland Temple where we got married!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Alena T - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  52. Alena T - I would get the Salt Lake temple for my husband because that's where we got married

    ReplyDelete
  53. Andrea Jorgensen
    finally let me join your community!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Alice- I would love to have a Salt Lake Temple picture for my parents because that is where we were sealed together.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Jennifer Nichole Johnson- blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  56. Carissa Mason- I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I just blogged about it on my site.
    http://carissamason.blogspot.com/2010/06/check-it-out.html

    ReplyDelete
  58. Carissa Mason - I joined the Blog Frog Community!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Carissa Mason- I would love ot have this one of the SLC temple. My husband and I recently took a big group of our young men there to see Temple Square and the April Conference - an experience they might not ever have gotten - and we would love to set this up in the Young Men's meeting room as a reminder of the awesome experiences and memories we shared while there!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Oooh, a drawing for a temple pic??? Wow. I would love to win it :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Kristen McNinch- follower!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Kristen McNinch- I would love to get a picture of the Logan, UT temple for my husband as an anniversary gift! We were married there three years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Megan=I would love the Salt Lake Temple Painting

    ReplyDelete
  64. jenheadjen - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  65. jenheadjen - I'd love to get the Orlando Temple for my friend Sarah! She loves these paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  66. tracey braithwate - follower

    ReplyDelete
  67. tracey braithwaite - I would like a picture of the Gila Valley Temple for my parents

    ReplyDelete
  68. tracey b - I think I joined the blog frog community :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Aubree H - I blogged about this awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Aubree H - visited Blog Frog

    ReplyDelete
  71. Aubree H - I'd LOVE a painting of the Bountiful Temple... that's where I was sealed to my sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Rich: The SLC temple picture

    ReplyDelete
  73. Janice V-I would love a a painting of the Salt Lake Temple. That is where I was married 33 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Bonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  75. Bonnie Mousley = Washington D.C. Temple

    ReplyDelete
  76. Lindsay Call- would love the salt lake temple!

    ReplyDelete
  77. lawnboy10@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. lawnboy10@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. lawnboy10@juno.com = Love the Washington D.C. Temple

    ReplyDelete
  80. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Frog

    ReplyDelete
  81. Kim Gleason = blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Natalie A.

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I think the Salt Lake Temple would make a perfect gift and I checked the site out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Sarita Rogers = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  85. Marylin Kelley - Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  86. Marylin Kelley - I would love a framed picture of the First Presidency in my home or a painting of the Las Vegas Temple since that is where we were sealed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Naunie H - naunieHH@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. St.George Temple, for my niece who is getting married there.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Blogged about this giveaway.

    Ithink-u-shouldknow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I am now a blog follower.
    I am also taking your button but I don't think that counts for anything. That's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Christa, I would love a painting of the DC Temple for my upcoming 14th wedding anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Holly Erhard = I would love to have a painting of the Bountiful Utah temple. That is where my hubby and I were married!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Sandra Taylor - I would like the Draper Temple

    ReplyDelete
  94. janenepearce(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Janene- The Salt Lake Temple picture would make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  96. amy pugmire: would love a painting of the slc temple. where we were sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  97. [p]Handmade Pandora Bracelet

    Handmade Pandora Bracelet

    Why women love Pandora jewelry so much?
    Pandora [url=http://www.llinksoflondon.co.uk]links of london charms wholesale
    [/url] jewelry is most often described using words such as modern, romantic and timeless . When it is the classic and classy touch that you want to add to any of your jewelry designs, you cannot go wrong with silver European beads by any means! Sure, you might be thinking [url=http://www.thomassabojewellerysuk.co.uk]thomas sabo jewellery uk
    [/url] that these are the same old simple beads that you have seen before . The brand name was place in position, which were uncommon for sterling silver jewelry that had been offered anonymously to buyers and was regarded [url=http://www.thomassabojewellerysuk.co.uk]thomas sabo jewellery[/url] simply to jewellery insiders at sector gatherings and closed gatherings . We all know which often entry to manually operated paper sucking carries somewhat remaining ancient . To find out if the retailer is authorized, go to the official website of Pandora and [url=http://www.llinksoflondon.co.uk]wholesale links of london[/url] check out the list of authorized Pandora stockists . 95

    Sabo are always at the cutting edge of cool and their new layered charms are vogue and fabulous . These days pandora s , quite a few on-line retailers offer these [url=http://www.llinksoflondon.co.uk]links of london[/url] kinds of pandora charms things all those will be the very best piece in your system . SWEET DIAMONDS series is characterized by the exquisite beauty of silver, using [url=http://www.thomassabojewellerysuk.co.uk]cheap thomas sabo jewellery[/url] real diamond decorative gold trim.[/p]

    ReplyDelete