Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Banz ***ENDED***

Summer is still over a month away, but the sun is definitely shining!  Are you all prepared for the long summer days?  Prepared as in with the right kind of gear for the kiddos?  Got the sunscreen?  Check.  Got the swimwear that protects from those harmful UV rays?  Silence.  How about sunglasses that your child will have a hard time taking off?  More silence.  Well, fortunately Baby Banz is the place to get all prepared for the summer sun.  Recently Baby Banz sent me a pair of sunglasses for my little boy.  They are cute and camo print.  Sooooo very adorable!

At Baby Banz you will find many different styles and colors of sunglasses for bigger kids:





And sunglasses that the little ones will have a hard time pulling off of the face!  :)

Isn't that a great band to keep the glasses on?  It's soft, too...which would be comfortable!


Remember how I asked about swimwear that also protects?
Well, Baby Banz has got it!

The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a pair of Baby Banz sunglasses! 

***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Become a fan of Baby Banz on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= facebook fan

Entry #5: Go to Baby Banz and tell us your favorite style and color of sunglasses
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Love those Baby Banz in camo!

This giveaway will end tonight (5/12) at 11:30pm EST.  Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/13) to see if you won!

100 comments:

  1. traci - emailed family & friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. traci - became a fan on baby banz facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. traci - i like the adventure banz, blue camo or black

    ReplyDelete
  4. ReggieMann

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ReggieMann = dandy blog follower

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ReggieMann = facebook fan
    (Facebook name: Reggie Mann)

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ReggieMann = I like the Flamingo Pink Kidz Polarized Ultimate BanZ

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen GD = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen GD = I really like the baby banz in blue for the toddlers (I'd like to see the Adventure Banz but the link and image are broken!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda H. Told family by email. It's still a little early to call here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the adventure banz in blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anne Molino emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anne Molino fan of baby banz on FB

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anne Molino I like the ultimate banz for baby in pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. happymomc =facebook fan
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. happymomc = I love the flamingo pink!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beth Willis- facebook fan

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beth willis- I like the Junior Banz in flamingo pink

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. telitha hight= dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  21. emilee k. I love the flamingo pink.

    ReplyDelete
  22. telitha hight- i like the retro banz in white

    ReplyDelete
  23. Clare - I need the wrap around kind for my little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Michelle Berry: Emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  25. Michelle Berry: I like the Artic Banz Pink.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jen Kindrick - baby banz in flamingo pink!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kimmel Tippets; My favorite is the flamingo pink Jr. Banz, my daughter would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  28. mandy dow- the pacific blue adventure banz is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nicole Lindsay: fivepenniesplus1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Rachael Sherwood - I think the pink diva retro banz would look great on my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  31. April V - I really like the pink diva glossy finish retro banz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Bonnie Mousley = called

    ReplyDelete
  34. Bonnie Mousley = facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sarah Allred = emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sarah Allred = I like teh ultimate banz in flamingo pink

    ReplyDelete
  37. Bonnie Mousley = I like the Baby Banz in camo

    ReplyDelete
  38. syleisa=follower

    ReplyDelete
  39. amber levinson
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. facebook fan of baby banz
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. Erica E- erica dot jmail at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. RaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. RaNette Free - Friend Baby Banz on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  44. Lindsay Call- loving the adventure bands

    ReplyDelete
  45. Jennifer H- I told my sister about your blog

    ReplyDelete
  46. Darla - mk1girl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. darla - facebook fan of baby banz

    ReplyDelete
  48. darla - i like the retro bandz in caribbean blue

    ReplyDelete
  49. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  50. Megan=I like the ultimate banz in flamingo pink

    ReplyDelete
  51. ERica - I like the Retro bans in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  52. ERica - fb fan

    erica dot jmail at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Rich Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sarita Rogers - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  55. What's up it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site is actually
    pleasant and the visitors are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.


    Also visit my blog post; http://shahinshahryha.ir/index.php?do=/blog/129247/weight-reduction-or-weight-loss-by-ayurveda/

    ReplyDelete