Monday, May 3, 2010

Britax Blink ***ENDED***


We bought this car seat a year and a half ago...

... and it is single-handedly the best purchase we made for our son.
After all, it carries precious cargo!
We LOVE our Britax Marathon!

Britax is well known for their great car seats, but did you know that they also have great strollers?  Recently Britax sent me their Blink stroller: 

Yep, it matches our car seat!

Now I'm now going to use a term that I heard recently from one of my friends... I am indeed a STROLLER SNOB. Yes, it is true.

The Britax Blink fits my criteria perfectly:
  • Upscale umbrella stroller, so excellent quality, but still folds great to conserve space.
  • Has double handles! 
  • Storage underneath.
  • Nice size canopy.
  • Even a carrying case!
And CUTE fabric options!

                                                       





Ready for the giveaway?  The winner is going to receive a Blink stroller from Britax!  That's a $150 value!  And it's winner's choice on the fabric option!  :)
***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of Dandy Giveaway Blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower

Entry #3: Increase your chances of winning!  Tell EVERYONE you know to enter to win for you!  Then tell us how you told them.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, texted, called, stopped people on the street...  ;)

Entry #4: Become a fan of Britax on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of Britax

Entry #5: Tell us your favorite fabric option for the Britax Blink.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Cowmooflage!

This giveaway will be open for entries all week and will end on Sunday, May 9th (Mother's Day) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, May 10th to see if you won!

482 comments:

  1. Count me in - I've been hoping to replace my stroller! It's been through my 3 oldest boys already, and we bought it used. I'd love a new one for our little guy!

    ltenhage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow you on Google Reader.

    ltenhage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted about it!

    ltenhage@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelley C: told Julie, she is expecting this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley C: Britax fan as of today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ReggieMann

    Love the Dots Design!!

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ReggieMann

    I follow your blog publicly with Google Friend Connect

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ReggieMann

    My favorite fabric option is the Double Dots

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great giveaway! I'd love to win!

    Lindsay
    gamommy2two at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Modern Flowers fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tracy F.. thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracy F: I think the kites one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura Dassance--great giveaway--thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. laura dassance=emailed my sister--hopefully she or I will win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nichole Seiler: I like the modern flower design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tricia Little: Facebooked my mommy pals

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tricia Little: cowmooflage and double dots are both super cute

    ReplyDelete
  18. Clare - blogged about giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  19. Clare - love anything with dots!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG such a great giveaway! We are going to CA in a few months to visit family and I have been wanting a new stroller!!! Thanks so much for another generous and amazing giveaway!!!!!!

    Laura F

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Laura F = Blog Follower

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just tweeted about it - @MrsFurcy

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Laura F. = Britax facebook fan!

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Laura F. = Love the Sprout one!!!

    MommaFurcy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarah Allred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarah Allred = I like the sprout

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jessica Hard: the double dots fabric looks bright and fun

    ReplyDelete
  28. crystal bradley i emailed all my family

    ReplyDelete
  29. crystal bradley like the sprout fabric

    ReplyDelete
  30. traci s- i told everyone i know , emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  31. traci s - i really like the cowmooflage!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a great stroller and I love the fabric choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Piper Marquette Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  34. Piper Marquette Modern Flowers- something that subtly says girl...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kimmel Tippets: I like the Sprout fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Katrina Southwick
    txt my sister in law

    ReplyDelete
  37. Katrina Southwick
    I like the sprout one

    ReplyDelete
  38. Heather S.

    heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Heather S. - blog follower!

    heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Heather S. - Love the Sprout color!

    heatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  42. Rachael Sherwood - I like the "sprout" fabric option

    ReplyDelete
  43. amy pugmire: text everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete
  44. amy pugmire: fb fan of britax.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Diana S. - Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  46. amy pugmire: love the modern flowers

    ReplyDelete
  47. amber levinson love the modern flowers print!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Edith: dandy follower,
    I have been on the hunt for a nice umbrella stroller actually.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Edith I am a facebook follower of britax

    ReplyDelete
  50. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Edith I like the black and kites gray fabric

    ReplyDelete
  52. Edith: emailed people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  53. happymomc =fan of Britax
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. happymomc = Love the sprout fabric!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Misty Lambert, blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  56. Beth Willis- fan of Britax

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Beth Willis- I love the Cowmooflage!

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Chris Satko- blog follower

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Chris Satko- I like the Sprout

    chrissatko7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Sarah H =blog follower

    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sarah H = Sprout!

    kuparstwn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Michelle Berry: Told My friends

    ReplyDelete
  63. Michelle Berry: I like the sprout one.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Heather D - Sprout is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Lucinda Douglas = fan of Britax

    ReplyDelete
  66. Lucinda Douglas = modern flowers is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  67. Alena = follower

    ReplyDelete
  68. Alena = modern followers

    ReplyDelete
  69. Mandy Merrill - I really like the sprout fabric

    ReplyDelete
  70. Susan Spiers - I like the color option Sprout - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  71. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Carol K. - I love the Sprout fabric

    ReplyDelete
  73. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Carol K. - I emailed my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  75. mamaspitfire: called

    ReplyDelete
  76. mamaspitfire: cowmooflauge all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  77. sarah mann: emailed everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  78. sarah mann: i love the double dots!

    ReplyDelete
  79. I would love this!
    Leslie Jorgensen
    nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I am a blog follower!

    nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am a fan of Britax!

    leslie-nightowlcrafting@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like the modern flowers and double dots-Leslie Jorgensen

    ReplyDelete
  83. Mandi Cooper, I like the Sprout fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  84. i follow with google reader!
    mandy dow

    ReplyDelete
  85. Abby in Kalamazoo = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  86. Abby in Kalamazoo: My favorite print is the Double Dot (the modern flower is cute, too but too girly for my boys!)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Abby in Kalamazoo: emailed my mom friends on facebook and told them about this giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you!

    jenncangelosi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'd like to enter. My name is Jenn and you can email me at jenncangelosi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I told a message board about your give away!

    ReplyDelete
  91. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  92. Megan=I like the sprout

    ReplyDelete
  93. Heather Lynne
    raisingmemories at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Lynn--I would love this stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Lynn--Still loving the cowmooflage!

    ReplyDelete
  96. Following via Google Reader

    ReplyDelete
  97. Told my (8) friends who have little ones or are expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Lacy Baines= sprout fabric is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  99. scott bradley i like the cowmooflage for my wife

    ReplyDelete
  100. Sarah K= told my cousins by e mail

    ReplyDelete
  101. peggymail@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. peggymail@gmail.com = Sprout fabric is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  103. RaNette Free - Loving the SPROUT fabric option.

    ReplyDelete
  104. RaNette Free - fan of Britax on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  105. We are in desperate need of a new stroller--and I would LOVE a Britax Blink!

    Holly Smith
    hollyksmith(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  106. RaNette Free - I told my friends and family via my blog and e-mail.

    tell-you-all-about-it.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Holly Smith - blog follower

    ReplyDelete