Friday, May 28, 2010

Craft Couture ***ENDED***

When I was a child my great-grandmother taught me how to crochet.  It's something that I really enjoy doing, but wish I was more talented in.  Let's just say my crocheting abilities are VERY limited.  I'm talking super basic!  So when I come in contact with people who are able to pretty much crochet masterpieces then I'm in great awe.  At Craft Couture you will find just about everything crochet.  Not just super basic crochet or very limited like I can create.  I'm talking materpieces.  Crochet creations that are designed by an extra talented crochetist.  Yep it's my blog, so I can use the word 'crochetist' if I want to!  :)

Swim season is just around the corner and Craft Couture even has some unique swimwear!

Sold in separates, so you can mix and match pieces!



Craft Couture also has cozy looking blankets like the Uber-Soft Contemporary Baby Blanket:




Sweater Sets:

















And adorable looking beanies!





But at Craft Couture you can also order some fabulous looking hair accessories:







Talent simply abounds at Craft Couture!

Ready for the giveaway?  Craft Couture is giving the winner a $25 gift certificate to be used at Craft Couture!  Now that's a fabulous giveaway!

***This giveaway is open to entries worldwide***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this fun giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Become a fan of Craft Couture on Facebook or if you are already told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan

Entry #5: Go to Craft Couture and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the cute beanies!

This giveaway will be open for entries the entire weekend and end on Sunday (5/30) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (5/31) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!

72 comments:

  1. Joyson = Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyson = Boyfriend Scullie

    ReplyDelete
  3. telitha hight- dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. telitha hight- i love the Stacked Boutique Bows- would be adorable in ski blue/chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheley C: I liked the hooded cowl and the spiral scarves....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. mandy dow: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kimmel Tippets: Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kimmel Tippets: I like the plush baby beanie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah Allred = emailed family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah Allred = I like the baby flower hat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucinda Douglas = Fan of Couture

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucinda Douglas = I like the beanies the best

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jennifer = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rachael Sherwood - I think the beanies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. amy pugmire: love the Haute Hat and Bootie Set

    ReplyDelete
  17. happymomc = blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. happymomc =fan
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. happymomc = love the plush baby beanie!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Swim wear the pink and Chocolate, specialy the idea of mix and match.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Megan=blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  22. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  23. Megan=I like the baby flower hat

    ReplyDelete
  24. Samantha C.
    scleys (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Samantha C.=Dandy blog follower
    scleys (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. gistosa- i love Beaded Classic Bikini - Chocolate Decadence

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beth=I love the little girl hats and I think the swim suits are super cool....very unique! Also I love the slippers....nice and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Katrina Southwick
    I like the Uber-Soft Contemporary Baby Blanket

    ReplyDelete
  29. Emily= i emailed my 6 girlfriends

    ReplyDelete
  30. Emily= I love the cute sweater sets!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Michelle Chappell - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  32. Michelle Chappell - Flirty Ruffle Scarf

    ReplyDelete
  33. jc - Dandy Blog follower

    yumihamano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. jc - Love the Plush Jewel-TonedSippers, so sweet!

    yumihamano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. jenheadjen - blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kati Spencer: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  37. Kati Spencer: I like the spiral scarf.

    ReplyDelete