I would love to own them myself!
Felt Board Stories also has play sets for your little...
Or if the kids just want to clown around!
You love Felt Board Stories too, huh? Well, one lucky winner is going to receive a $25 gift certificate to Felt Board Stories!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Place a Dandy Giveaway blog button on your blog or if it's already there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= button
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy fan
Entry #5: Go to Felt Board Stories and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= My son would love the different farm collections or the train ones!
This giveaway will end tonight (5/12) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/13) to see if you won!








Jen GD
ReplyDeleteJen GD = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen GD = dandy fan
ReplyDeleteJen GD = I really like the Farm and Zoo Deluxe Toggle Book and the Boy Dress Me Bear
ReplyDeleteJen GD = button (http://jensunchartedterritory.blogspot.com/)
ReplyDeleteJanice R
ReplyDeleteJanice R = blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista , FB fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the princess storyboard, perfect for my little princess.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Button
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. FB Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. I like the pirate island collection.
ReplyDeleteTrudy M
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell= blog follower
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell= facebook fan
ReplyDeleteKortnai Goodsell love the princess board and the Boy dress me bear.
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino button
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino oops blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino dandy fan
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I would like the Go Fish one
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I love the sleeping beauty set. My daughter would love that.
ReplyDeleteAlena T
ReplyDeleteAlena T blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc = We love the princess board.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Alena T=button
ReplyDeleteAlena T= faacebook fan
ReplyDeleteAlena T = I love the princess storyboard and sleeping beauty set
ReplyDeleteemilee K.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. dandy fan.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. I like the The Old Lady who Swallowed a Fly
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: button
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Dandy fan
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell
ReplyDeleteMichelle Chappell = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Dandy Fan
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteClare - fan
ReplyDeleteClare - button
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: My favorite is the Creation/The Plan of Happiness Toggle Book.
ReplyDeleteClare - I like the BoM stories set.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: My little girl would love the Castle Tales collection and my other little girl would love the Creepy Crawly collection.
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Dandy blog follower!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog button!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - Dandy fan! :)
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the Book of Mormon Activity Book
ReplyDeletemandy dow
ReplyDeletemandy dow- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletemandy dow- the transportation activity book is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: button
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: dandy fan
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Community Helper Dolls
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I would love the nursery rhymes collection
ReplyDeletedandy blog follower: nicole lindsay
ReplyDeletei have a dandy button on my blog: penniesandthoughts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletei am a dandy facebook fan: nicole lindsay
ReplyDeletemy mom used to buy these felt board stories while I was growing up. we even had the clown one! If I could choose one for my family, I would choose the wacky learning book. my son just loves learning new things!: nicole lindsay
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril V - FB Fan
ReplyDeleteApril V - My daughter would love the "princess" ones!
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- blog follower
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- button on my blog
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
www.bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com
Beth Willis- facebook fan
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- love the Down on the Farm set
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Sarah Allred = My daughter needs any of the quiet books for church
ReplyDeleteHeather P
ReplyDeleteHeather P: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteHeather P: Dandy Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteHeather P: It's hard to choose, but I like the castle Tales Collection among others :D
ReplyDeletesyleisa=fan on fb
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: dandy fan
ReplyDeletemandee wheelus: button
ReplyDeletekristi y
ReplyDeletekristi y, dandy fan
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Dandy follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Dandy Fan on Facebook
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I have your button
ReplyDeletesweetfeetsocks.blogspot.com
kari g
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Felt boards bring back such fond memories for me! I am so glad to have been introduced to your site.
ReplyDeleteI just can't choose one. I love the Book of Mormon stories, The Go Fish set, or any of the castle ones.
RaNette Free - Retro Banz in Arctic White!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo adorable!
ReplyDeleteleslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com
My girls would love this!
I love the nursery tales set!
ReplyDeleteleslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com
I'm a follower :-)
ReplyDeleteleslic(at)chandlerconsulting(dot)com
n. heiney
ReplyDeleten heiney = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleten heiney = facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer H-Daddy fan
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I love the Farm and Zoo Deluxe Toggle Book.
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- butotn
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call-
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the princess storyboard
ReplyDeleteRaelyn anderson - One of the fairy tales would be great
ReplyDeletedarla - mk1girl at hotmail dot com
ReplyDeletedarla - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletedarla - dandy facebook fan
ReplyDeletedarla - I like the Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Farm and Zoo Deluxe Toggle Book
ReplyDeleteNicole H.
ReplyDeleteNicole H= follower
ReplyDeleteNicole H= I like the pirate island collection...cute!
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - the scripture stories would be my pick
ReplyDeleteErica E=erica dot jmail at mac dot com
ReplyDeleteErica E-blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica E-blog button
ReplyDeleteerica E- dandy fan
ReplyDeleteErica e- I would love to get the tandem book bible set with either Noah or the birth of Jesus for my daughter!
ReplyDeleteJenna Wood
ReplyDeletesix_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Jill Hunt
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt=dandy fan
ReplyDeleteJill Hunt-button.
ReplyDeleteRich Allred
ReplyDeleteRic Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = I would like any of the quiet books for my daughter
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers - button
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers - dandy fan
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers - love the Can Do Activity Book
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - Follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - Fan
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - I love the princess board!
ReplyDelete