Monday, May 17, 2010

Fun and Function ***ENDED***

Yes, I do run Dandy Giveaway.  However, I am first and foremost a stay-at-home mom.  My son isn't old enough yet for preschool.  This means that for the time being I'm his teacher.  Who am I kidding?  When he is in preschool and even regular school I will still be one of his teachers!  It comes with the territory of being a mom.  That's why it was great fun for me to find the shop Fun and Function.  Education is always made more enjoyable with some fun!  At Fun Function there are items perfect for all children; including those with special needs.  Fun and Function truly takes into account what's most important in the education of all children. You will find toys that are useful in different areas of education and development.  Like:

For the building Goss Motor Skills:





















Puzzles designed to help with perception development:




And Jumbo Blocks that look so fun!























Even games to make traveling much easier for mom and dad!

See?  So many things that are both fun and functional!  What's more...  The reader's of this blog are going to receive 10% at Fun and Function.  Just use the coupon code "DANDY"!  This offer is valid until May 31st.  Something else at Fun and Function was also educational for me, because I had no idea that Bumbo makes a potty seat!  Yep it's true and it can be purchased at Fun and Function!

I need to get one of these for potty training my son this summer!

Ready for the giveaway?

The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a Small Green Peanut Ball from Fun and Function!  These provide fun and exercise at the same time.  The small is a $32 value!


There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blogged, emailed, texted

Entry #4: Become a fan of Fun and Function on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= facebook fan

Entry #5: Sign up for the Fun and Fuction Newsletter (found at the top of the website) or if you already get the newsletter.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= newsletter

Entry #6:  Go to Fun and Function and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=  I like all the fun looking puzzles!

This giveaway will end tonight (5/17) at 11:30pm EST.  Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/18) to see if you won!  Oh and of course to enter the next giveaway!

160 comments:

  1. Lovely giveaway, enter me plese!

    Naomi

    mariko.koda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ReggieMann

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ReggieMann = dandy blog follower

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  4. jengd = I really like the Mad Magnet Matches

    ReplyDelete
  5. ReggieMann = I like the First Jumper Trampoline

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erica E
    erica dot jmail at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica E- I like the Magnetic "paper" dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucinda Douglas - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucinda Douglas = fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucinda Douglas = I like the imaginetics for car trips

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clare - My daughter would love just about anything - probably a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana S. - LOVE those fun peanuts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heather D - Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heather D - told in person to come friends/family

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heather D - Farm chunky puzzle. I love the stack able toys also, but my son is totally into wooden puzzles right now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shauna = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shauna = facebook fan of FaF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shauna = ooh, how about some travel games and some of the seamless socks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beth Willis- bethwilis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beth Willis- dandy blog follower

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beth Willis- facebook fan

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beth Willis- I like the Mini Rainbow Shakers

    bethwillis01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shelley C: told Julie...Levi would love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shelley C; Liked the Magneato set. My grandkids could get alot of use out of this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sarah ALlred = blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sarah Allred = I like the ball pools

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rachael Sherwood - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  28. Rachael Sherwood - my boys would love those jumbo blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sandra Taylor - I really like the scooter in the gross motor section.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Katrina Southwick - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  31. Katrina Southwick - I would love the first jumper trampoline

    ReplyDelete
  32. amy pugmire: I like the Balancing Bars

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think I would have just as much fun with it as my son would.

    AmandaH

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amanda H. We travel a lot so keeping him entertained would help like the favorite travel kit. We also play in a bagpipe band so having ear protection also helps

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amber levinson
    amberl@mtaonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lindsay Call- texted a few new mommys

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lindsay Call- i love everything, love the balls pictured at top

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those look so fun! Kristy
    williamskristy@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. Bonnie Mousley = Dandy Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bonnie Mousley = Facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  41. Bonnie Mousley = Newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  42. Bonnie Mousley = I do like the puzzles

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sarita Rogers= Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  44. happymomc = facebook fan
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. happymomc = newsletter
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. happymomc = I like the Balancing Bars!
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jen Kindrick - Dandy blog follower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jen Kindrick - emailed and Nerdbooked it!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Jen Kindrick - facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jen Kindrick - I like the weighted vests. Clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Valerie Williams - enter me please! lesnval@mrtc.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Valerie Williams - Facebook Fan

    ReplyDelete
  53. Valerie Williams - newsletter receiver!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Valerie Williams - Dandy Blog Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Valerie Williams - our favorite thing from F&F is our Bilibo!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow you with google friend connect
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Kimberly-texted :)
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. like F&F on facebook
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. My favorite item is the 'Corner Ball Pool'
    daunfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. kristi y, dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  61. Alena T - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  62. Alena T - I love all of the travel games

    ReplyDelete
  63. Sarah K.

    sarahdmertz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Sarah K. = Man, that round seesaw is so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. emilee k. i like the Bumbo Potty Seat.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  67. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  68. Raelyn Anderson - emailed and texted

    ReplyDelete
  69. Anne Molino emailed friends

    ReplyDelete
  70. Anne Molino FB fan of Fun and Function

    ReplyDelete
  71. Anne Molino I like the Rainbow Ball Pool

    ReplyDelete
  72. Raelyn Anderson - newsletter

    ReplyDelete
  73. Raelyn Anderson - I like the puzzles

    ReplyDelete
  74. Karen G

    granthamkk at yahoo dot com

    would love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  75. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  76. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  77. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  78. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  79. traci - became a fan of Fun and Fuction on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  80. traci - signed up for newsletters from Fun and Fuction

    ReplyDelete
  81. traci - gears , in the new 2010 section

    ReplyDelete
  82. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: Follower

    ReplyDelete
  83. Amber Ostler: I am an early childhood educator and this website and their products is like my dream come true. Seriously, I would have anything that they sell!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Lecia Swallow - follower

    ReplyDelete
  85. Lecia Swallow - loves the peanut ball!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Megan=dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  87. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  88. Megan= I like the ball pools

    ReplyDelete
  89. Alice

    kirkandalice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Alice= dandy blog follower
    kirkandalice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Alice= I love the baby connects.
    kirkandalice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. if this is open to international readers please let me in

    Aileen S.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Jennifer H-I like the Magnetic "paper" dolls!

    ReplyDelete