Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Grove Furniture ***ENDED***

Look around the room you are in right now.  You see furniture, right?  Probably more than just one piece of furniture, though.  Am I right?  After all, most homes and places have furniture inside.  It's just one of those givens!  Now you might be thinking something like, "But I could really use some more furniture in here."  And that's okay, because I think that all the time!  We moved into our house in October and can I just tell you that it feels so empty in here?  Well, it won't be that way for long since I discovered the online shop The Grove Furniture!  They gave me a gift certificate to use and I can't wait to spend away!  Only somehow I think I'll be spending way more than it's for.  Like I said, I have an empty house here!  :)    Here's just a sampling of things that I have on my list that I still need to run by my husband...

Our son is really in need of a toddler bed:

Isn't this one so perfect?  Yep I'm thinking it's a must!




But then I'm really torn between these two items:



and the:




Now have you notice anything about the above furniture?  That's right.  The furniture is unfinished!  In fact, much of the furniture at The Grove Furniture is unfinished.  That makes it more affordable and in my opinion more fun, because you can create the perfect piece for any room.  You can stain it or paint it.  We all know how in painted furniture is right now!  :)   Plus, the furniture at The Grove Furniture is durable, because it's real wood! 

Ready to see what else I need to fill my house?

I could really use one of these storage benches:



Oh and this fireplace would be perfect for our front living room!

                                            
It's already finished!

And for the backyard...

Is this all really too much to ask?  What do you think my husband is going to say?  Well, fortunately for all of us there's a coupon code for 10% off until June 25th!  Just use coupon code "DANDY10".  Plus, all items always ship free from The Grove Furniture.  Such a great online shop! 

Ready for the giveaway from The Grove Furniture?  One lucky winner is going to win this cute unfinished  Footstool:


It's perfect for a child's room or to be given as a 1st birthday present!
A $26 value!

The winner will also receive a name or saying cut out in vinyl lettering from The Grove Furniture!  That way the winner can create something cute like these:


***This giveaway is open to Continental U.S. entries only***

There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**

Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith

Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower

Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted

Entry #4: Become a fan of The Grove Furniture on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan

Entry #5: Go to The Grove Furniture and tell us your favorite piece of furniture.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the Adirondack Chair!

This giveaway will end tonight (5/25) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!

125 comments:

  1. sarah mann: facebook fan of the grove furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah mann: i think the storage benches are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Nichole Johnson: I would get a table and chairs for my kid's playroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi Cooper, I love that Westport Storage Bench

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trudy
    onlyjustine at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nichole Seiler: I think the footstools are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heather S. - love the Adirondack chairs, we need new patio furniture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. emilee k. i like the storage cubby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sydney Szumski: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sydney Szumski: Love the (WCP1W0303) Eleven Drawer Dresser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rachael Sherwood - love the storage benches

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sandra Taylor - I like the bench with baskets

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindsay CAll- love the table and chairs for my kids

    ReplyDelete
  16. mandy dow: dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amanda H. We really need a dining table, of all things.

    ReplyDelete
  18. mandy dow: the storage bench with baskets are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Leslie Jorgensen~ Blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. Leslie Jorgensen~ I love the storage benches!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sarita Rogers = kid's refrigerator

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonnie Mousley = Blog Follower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bonnie Mousley = Facebook fan

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bonnie Mousley = I like the storage boxes

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kimmel Tippets: Dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  26. Kimmel Tippets: I really like the (WCP2D2008) Coffee Table with Basket

    ReplyDelete
  27. snowflake200367@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. snowflake200367@yahoo.com = I like the stepstools, they are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. amy pugmire: love the 46244) Table and 4 Chair Set

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jennifer = dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  31. Jennifer = I like the Kids Refrigerator

    ReplyDelete
  32. Edith: dandy follower

    ReplyDelete
  33. Edith: I really like the toddler bed, the start on the headboard is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sarah Allred = I like the toddler bed

    ReplyDelete
  35. Janice Richardson- dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  36. Shelley C: I'm going to dream a bit here; I like the cornor desks...I would really love one for my sewing room but they are close to $2000, so it isn't going to happen...but would love all that work space!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Leslie G: I would love the Play Table and Storage Drawer Set

    ReplyDelete
  38. kristi y, so many great things but we really need a footstool right now so that's my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  39. traci s, became a fan of the grove furniture on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  40. traci s, i liked the storage benches

    ReplyDelete
  41. Jennifer H- I love the storage benches!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would love the McKenzie Media Console

    Katrina Southwick

    ReplyDelete
  43. Katrina Southwick - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  44. Katrina Southwick - fb fan of Grove Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  45. Megan=dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  46. Megan=told family

    ReplyDelete
  47. Megan=I like the storage benches

    ReplyDelete
  48. Lindsay Russell - blog fallower

    ReplyDelete
  49. Lindsay Russell - I LOVE the storage bench!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. happymomc = dandy blog follower
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. happymomc = emailed, called, texted
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. happymomc = fan
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. happymomc = Love the toddler bed
    happymomc at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Raelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  55. Raelyn Anderson - I love the amish catch all cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  56. Kim H.
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. fan of the grove furniture on fb
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. My fav is the Hamilton Hope Chest
    kimhigueria at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Anne Molino I like the (1317AUF) McKenzie Queen Platform Storage Bed

    ReplyDelete
  60. Rich Allred - blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  61. Rich Allred - the toddler bed

    ReplyDelete
  62. Sarah K. = told in face to face conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Sarah K = love the pastel color Table and 4 Chair Set

    ReplyDelete
  64. Karma Watters: blog follower

    ReplyDelete
  65. Karma Watters, the storage benches are exactly what I want for my mud/laundry room!

    ReplyDelete