Here's just some of the cuteness from Kicky Pants:
The clothing from Kicky Pants is constructed from Bamboo making it durable, soft, and eco-friendly.
With Kicky Pants you will also find so many options that are Bamboo Basics...
...simple yet adorable making it perfect for everyday comfort!
Seriously what's not to love about Kicky Pants? Ready to enter to win? Well, first I have to tell you what is being given away! :) The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a Basic Blanket in color Spring Grass from Kicky Pants! It's a $38 value!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Become a fan of Kicky Pants on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= kicky pants fan
Entry #5: Go to Kicky Pants and tell us your favorite outfit.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the Lotus Print Dress is too cute!
This giveaway will end tonight (5/24) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!







Shelley c
ReplyDeleteShelley C: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: the maternity print tee looks so comfy!
ReplyDeletetwolittlehooligans@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete2 little hooligans blog follower
ReplyDeleteThe sweet pea coverall is so cute! I have a few kicky pants for the kiddos and love them!! They are so soft and look so dang cute in them.
ReplyDeleteGoing to call my SIL's about the giveaway. They love kicky pants too!
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the baby coveralls
ReplyDeleteTrudy M
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
Tricia Little: Dandy follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: munchkin needs a short sleeved T or two
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer NIchole Johnson: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc =emailed and called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =kicky pants fan
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = Love the Layered Ruffle Dress!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Hayley
ReplyDeletehayley24478 at yahoo dot com
Dandy giveaways blog follower
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the layered ruffle dress - very girlie and fun!
ReplyDeleteSarah H - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletename= Kerrie
ReplyDeleteemail= kerriekg(at)yahoo(dot)com
blog follower!
ReplyDeletekerriekg(at)yahoo(dot)com
My favorite outfit is the Short Sleeved PJ Set - color Twilight!
ReplyDeletekerriekg(at)yahoo(dot)com
Kim Brooks
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks -blog follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - kicky pants fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I love the Spring dress in Lotus Dragonfly!
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the chocolate tile print tee
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Levinson - facebook fan of kicky pants
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the ruffle skirt-layered print
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: My favorite items is the Kicky Pants Dress.
ReplyDeleteErica E - erica dot jmail at mac dot com
ReplyDeleteERica E - Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteErica E - fan on fb
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. FB Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H I'm loving the coveralls and the maternity tee.
ReplyDeleteErica E- Love the layered ruffle dress!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry.
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteErica E - Tweeted
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Called my sisters.
ReplyDeleteHeather S.
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: Kicky Pants Fan
ReplyDeleteMichelle Berry: I really like the Orchid Dress.
ReplyDeleteHeather Scholten - fan of Kicky Pants on Facebook
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - love the Sweet Pea Stripe Coverall
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- like Kicky Pants on facebook
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- love the little pink dress
ReplyDeletehttp://www.kickypants.com/shop/pc/Dresses-35p7151.htm
bethwillis01@gmail.com
Lindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love the maternity print tee
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow kicky pants on fb.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: I love the girl dot dress
ReplyDeleteemilee k.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. I love the Solid Ruffle Rompers
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletedandy blog follower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletetxt my sisters
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love the little bloomers!
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDelete"like" on fb
traci s
ReplyDeletetraci s - follower
ReplyDeletetraci s - sent emails out to friends
ReplyDeletetraci s - i liked kickypants on facebook
ReplyDeletetraci s - i loved the auto mobile, i havent seen anything like it and i know my grandson would love it
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- dandy follower
ReplyDeleteshayne ostrowski- love the ruffle rompers!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJennifer = I like the spring 2010 dress!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - I like the layered ruffle dress!
ReplyDeleteHope M. timmy@drtel.net
ReplyDeleteHope M. Follower.
ReplyDeleteHope M. Talked
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I told my family about this blog
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I love the maternity print tee
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Kicky Pants! What a cute name.
ReplyDeletesweetfeetsock@gmail.com
RaNette Free -Follower
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Friend of Kicky Pants on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Call me simple, but I just love those diaper cover bloomers. I could get one in every color!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Blogged about this giveaway and told some family members!
ReplyDeletetell-you-all-about-it.blogspot.com
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the ruffle skirt-layered print
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I think the ruffle pants are cuts
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino called
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino kicky pants fb fan
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino love this dress http://www.kickypants.com/shop/pc/Solid-Dresses-36p7151.htm
ReplyDeleteLaura F
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F = Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F - emailed
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F = Kicky Pants Fan
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F = I like the antique floral print dress.
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Alice
ReplyDeleteAlice- I'm a dandy blog follower.
ReplyDeleteAlice- I like the bamboo basics dress.
ReplyDelete