At Leanna Lin Jewelry you will find many a cute hair pin with that vintage look and feel:
vintage earrings:
vintage bracelets:
vintage necklaces:
Lots of vintage at Leanna Lin Jewelry!
Reader to win something from Leanna Lin Jewelry? Well, one lucky winner is going to receive a $50 gift certificate to use at Leanna Lin Jewelry. Now that's a fabulous frequent flyer! :)
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this fun giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Like Leanna Lin Jewelry on Facebook or if you are already do.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= like leanna lin
Entry #5: Go to Leanna Lin Jewelry and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I love the vintage cameo hair pins!
This giveaway will be open for entries the entire week and end on Sunday (6/6) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday (6/7) to see if you won, so you can claim your prize!







What great jewels!
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Chacoy-follower
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Chacoy-Like Leanna Lin Jewelry via facebook
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Chacoy- L-O-V-E the Vintage Glass Bouquet Hairpins
ReplyDeletechacoyaguayo{at}yahoo{dot}com
Trudy
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
April V
ReplyDeleteApril V - "liked" on FB
ReplyDeleteApril V - I really like the Vintage Lucite Butterfly Necklace!
ReplyDeleteSamantha C.
ReplyDeleteSamantha C=Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteblog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I love the vintage enamel ROSEY HEARTS earrings
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Texted
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. The vintage glass star is so cute.
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = glass and silver IRIDESCENT STARS earrings
ReplyDeleteamber levinson follower
ReplyDeleteOooo....pretty things!!! must. have. :)
ReplyDeleteDeanne W.
fragile.flower@hotmail.com
Deanne W. - follow! :)
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the vintage red daisy hairpins
ReplyDeleteLisa D
ReplyDeleteLisa D-follower :)
ReplyDeleteLisa D-lovelovelove the vintage glass STARRY NIGHTS bracelet!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = glass and silver IRIDESCENT STAR charm necklace
ReplyDeleteAllison Satko
ReplyDeleteilikepie.allison@gmail.com
Allison Satko-Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteilikepie.allison@gmail.com
Allison Satko-Emailed
ReplyDeleteilikepie.allison@gmail.com
Allison Satko-Like Leanna Lin
ReplyDeleteilikepie.allison@gmail.com
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the vintage red daisy hairpins
ReplyDeleteAllison Satko-I like the vintage Lucite BLUE CUBES earrings
ReplyDeleteilikepie.allison@gmail.com
mandy dow
ReplyDeletemandy dow: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletemandy dow: love the vintage glass starry night bracelet!
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann
ReplyDeleteSarah Mann: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah K
ReplyDeleteSarah K = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah K = I love the vintage enamel ROSEY HEARTS earrings!
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow~Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow~told my daughter!
ReplyDeleteCarol Harlow~I love the SUGAR PLUM FAIRY necklace!
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: told my little sister about Leanna Lin
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: like LLJ on facebook
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: Love the Starry Night bracelet!
ReplyDeleteJen GD
ReplyDeleteJen GD= blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen GD= I like the STARRY NIGHTS bracelet
ReplyDeleteAmanda
ReplyDeleteAmanda blog follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda I like the vintage necklace
ReplyDeleteChristina C.
ReplyDeleteChristina C.-Dandy Blog follower.
ReplyDeleteChristina C.=like Leanna Lin via facebook.
ReplyDeleteChristina C.---i LOVE the vintage CAMEO pins!!
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - loves the yellow flower hair pins!
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - I love the silvery glass sparkely star earrings - too cute.
ReplyDeletesyleisa=follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: follow dandy blog
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire. like leanna lin
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the vintage lucite and glass DONUTS earrings
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = like Leanna Lin
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = vintage yellow daisy hair pins
ReplyDeletehappymomc =like leanna lin
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = love the vintage glass starry night bracelet!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Rachael Sherwood - I like the cameo hair pins
ReplyDeleteEmilee K.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. Blog Follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I love the vintage FLEUR hair pins.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefollower
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteLike
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the vintage lucite and chunky chain GRAPESICLE bracelet
Jes
ReplyDeleteJes - I follow
ReplyDeleteJes - I love all the hairpins!
ReplyDeleteJes - texted friends
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed and texted
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I love the glass and star necklace
ReplyDeleteAlena T
ReplyDeleteAlena T - blog follower
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Love the vintage hair pins - SO cute!
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAlice-dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlice- I love the triple black stars dangle necklace.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Nichole Johnson- blog follower
ReplyDeletekim taylor
ReplyDeletekim taylor- blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino like leanna lin jewelry on FB
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I've had my eye on the vintage enamel ROSEY HEARTS earrings-love them!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for doing this! What a great giveaway!
ReplyDeletejenheadjen
ReplyDeletejenheadjen - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletejenheadjen - like leanna lin
ReplyDeletejenheadjen - I like the vintage CAT hair pins
ReplyDeleteCharity M.
ReplyDeleteCharity M. = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity M. = emailed
ReplyDeleteCharity M. = already like on FB!
ReplyDeleteCharity M = I like the vintage lucite and chunky chain GRAPESICLE bracelet
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - texted
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - I love all the hair pins. So pretty.
ReplyDeleteLauren S.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLauren S: I follow in Google Reader
ReplyDeleteLauren S: I love the Silver Sparkly Star earrings!
ReplyDeleteLindsay call- like the vintage lucite butterfly necklace
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers= glass and silver IRIDESCENT STAR charm necklace
ReplyDeleteSarita Rogers = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the cameo hair pins
ReplyDeleteKim
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
e-mailed my college roomie and told her to enter!
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I like leanna lin on fb!
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I love the glass SILVER STARS hair pins
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
RaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Follower
ReplyDeleteBlogged about this giveaway - and called my neighbor
ReplyDeleteI love the lion hair pins - Hope I win them!
ReplyDeletenaunie - nauniehh@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteFollower
ReplyDeleteemailed my contacts list
ReplyDeleteFlower hair pins are my favorite
ReplyDeleteAlli Tsao
ReplyDeletenorthssclub at yahoo dot com
Alli Tsao = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlli Tsao = like Leanna Lin on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAlli Tsao = I love the vintage glass Tulip hair pins!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: love the vintage yellow daisy hairpins
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly
ReplyDeleteone 4 earth at aol dot com
Angie Lilly = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = like leanna lin as Tofu Fairy
ReplyDeleteAngie Lilly = I love the vintage lucite ILLUSION earrings!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - follower
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - glass and silver iridescent stars earrings
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = like leanna lin under Heath Cole
ReplyDeleteScott Lilly = I love the vintage lucite PINK STARS earrings
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeletejanenepearce(at)gmail(dot)com
follower
ReplyDeleteI love the hair pins!
ReplyDeletefan on facebook
ReplyDelete