The weather is fabulous outside, so it's time for some backyard fun! Little Tikes makes toys and products that are so fun for kids. You know what I'm talking about. Ones that they love to play with and even allow you to interact together. Also, ones that at the same time give you a little bit of breathing room! We all need that from time to time believe me. I've been feeling that the last few weeks around here! :) Recently Little Tikes sent us the Anchors Away Pirate Ship.
Can I just tell you that my son is in backyard play heaven? And so am I! When we introduced him to it he refused to leave its side. We had people over that day for a barbeque. When it came time for our guests to go home, grandparents and aunts/uncles were leaving and our son didn't even acknowledge them. When we would tell him to say goodbye he would just say, "Water"!
Little Tikes also has plenty of other great items perfect for summer outdoor fun. Like...
and
This really cute Classic Turtle Sandbox:

It's classic, because can you believe it? I had the exact one as a kid in the early 80's!
Little Tikes also has:
and Sandboxes for outdoor fun!
Does this Classic Turtle Sandbox look familiar? I know that I had one in the early 80's!
Remember that Anchors Away Pirate Ship? Here...have a look at it again:
Well, one super lucky winner is going to win one! How fabulous is that? It's an $80 value!!!
***This giveaway is open to Continental U.S. only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= blog follower
Entry #3: Tell everyone you know about this giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, texted, called, blogged
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=fan of dandy
Entry #5: Go to Little Tikes and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= Definitely that pirate ship!
This giveaway will be open for entries all week and will end on Sunday, May 9th (Mother's Day) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back on Monday, May 10th to see if you won!







Shelley C: blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteShelley C: the roadster twin bed; my daughter is in the market for a toddler bed...I'll let her know!
ReplyDeleteTracy F... thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteTracy F - blog follower!
ReplyDeleteTracy F: facebook fan!
ReplyDeleteTracy F: I love the Big WAffle Blocks!
ReplyDeleteChrista, Dandy FB fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the pirate ship
ReplyDeletelaura dassance
ReplyDeletelaura dassance=blog follower
ReplyDeletelaura dassance=emailed my sister
ReplyDeletelaura dassance=facebook fan
ReplyDeletelaura dassance=favorite is the classic castle--how adorable!
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: follow
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: Fan
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I like the Deluxe Wooden Kitchen & Laundry Center
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: fan!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: My son is a pirate, so of course I love the pirate ship
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Facebooked my friends
ReplyDeleteAnna F.
ReplyDeleteAnna F. : Rocky Mountain River Race!
ReplyDeleteClare
ReplyDeleteClare - fan
ReplyDeleteClare - blogged about giveaway
ReplyDeleteClare - I'd love a picnic table for my kids.
ReplyDeleteBeth Monson
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson - Blog follower
ReplyDeletelogan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeleteEmailed my sister, my hubby, and my friend Deb.
logan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Beth Monson
ReplyDeleteMy daughter would LOVE the Giddy up 'n go pony!
logan 4301 at yahoo dot com
Deb
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com
I follow
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com
Tweet http://twitter.com/debthompson/status/13306882085
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com
Deb=FB fan
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com
I gotta say I'm lovin' the giddy up and go pony....would be perfect for a little girl I know!
ReplyDeletedeborah150 at hotmail.com
Laura F. - Great giveaway for summer fun! Thanks again! This website makes me look forward to Mondays!!!!
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. = blog follower!
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. = emailed, texted
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. = Fan of Dandy!
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. = Swing along castle. Looks like the perfect size for my 14 month old!
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I love the easy score soccer set
ReplyDeleteTrudy May
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - fb fan
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - slide and hide tower is fabulous
ReplyDeleteJessica Hard
ReplyDeleteJessica Hard: fan on facebook
ReplyDeleteJessica Hard: the sand and water tables look like lots of fun
ReplyDeletetraci s
ReplyDeletetraci s - blog follower
ReplyDeletetraci s - i emailed , and texted everyone i know
ReplyDeletetraci s - i am a facebook fan , traci smith
ReplyDeletei really like the hide & slide climber
ReplyDeleteI love toys like this! My nephew would enjoy it sooo much!
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette I am a fan of those kiddie swingsets- can't pick just one!
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison = follower
ReplyDeleteCindy Robison = fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets; fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I love the Princess Cozy Coupe. My daughter would LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the little BBQ, Swing set, and the turtle sandbox. My little ones would have so much fun with these things.
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the 8-in-1 adjustable playground
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteWhoo hoo for Little Tikes! The Pirate Ship rocks! - Diana S.
ReplyDeleteDiana S. - E-mailed Friends
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: text everyone I know.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fb fan of yours.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
amy pugmire: love the Classic Doll Buggy
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletecalled my sister in law
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefan of dandy
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI would love one of the easy store tables for outside picnics!
amber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson fan of dandy
ReplyDeletehappymomc =emailed and called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = dandy fan
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = I love the slide and hide tower!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Liz Novak
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak- fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak- love the swingsets!
ReplyDeleteEdith
ReplyDeleteEdith: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteEdith : dandy facebook follower
ReplyDeleteEdith: I love the fire truck ride on.
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- fan of dandy of facebook
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- little pink shopping cart!
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Chris Satko- chrissakto7@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteChris Satko- hide and slide climber
ReplyDeletechrissatko7@gmail.com
Sarah H = blog follower
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah H = Sand and Sea Play Table!
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Michelle B.
ReplyDeleteMichelle B. : Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMichelle B. : Called Sisters
ReplyDeleteMichelle B. : Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteMichelle B. : I love the Swing Set
ReplyDeleteErica
ReplyDeleteerica dot jmail at mac dot com
Erica - blog follower
ReplyDeleteerica - fan on fb
ReplyDeleteerica - love the inflatables like the junior jump and slide!
ReplyDeleteErica - I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = blog follower
ReplyDeleteLucinda Douglas = pirate ship and home and garden playhouse
ReplyDeleteJen GD
ReplyDeleteJen GD=follower
ReplyDeleteJen GD=fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteJen GD=I'd love to have the Endless Adventures® Playcenter Playground
ReplyDeletekristi y, dandy fan
ReplyDeletekristi y, i would love a swing set!
ReplyDeleteShanna ~ shanna.elizabeth @ hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love this!! Great giveaway!
Shanna ~ shanna.elizabeth @ hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower.
Shanna ~ shanna.elizabeth @ hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI Called, shared, and texted!
Great Giveaway!
Shanna ~ shanna.elizabeth @ hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteFacebook Fan of Dandy Giveaway!
Shanna ~ shanna.elizabeth @ hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteHome & Garden Playhouse! SO cute!
Heather D
ReplyDeleteHeather D - follower
ReplyDeleteHeather D - the Endless Adventures Playsenter playhouse is pretty awesome. My son would love that.
ReplyDeleteHeather D - Fan of Dandy on Facebook
ReplyDeleteJennifer = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer = emailed a friend who is looking for these items
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Rocky Mountain River Race
ReplyDeleteAlena
ReplyDeleteAlena - blog follower
ReplyDeleteAlena - love the sandboxes, especially the turtle sandbox
ReplyDeleteHeather P
ReplyDeleteHeather P I'm a blog follower
ReplyDeleteHeather P: I texted
ReplyDeleteHeather P I'm a fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteHeather P: My favorite at first was the fire truck, then the classic pickup truck and now it's a tie between the truck and the bumblebee buggy! :) My niece would love the bumblebee buggy
ReplyDeleteJenna D
ReplyDeleteJenna D-blog follower
ReplyDeleteJenna D-fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteJenna D-love any of the outdoor water toys! My kid would go crazy for any of them!
ReplyDeleteCarol K.
ReplyDeleteCarol K. - love the pirate ship
ReplyDeleteCarol K. - emailed friends with the link.
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I am a fan of Dandygiveaway on Facebook!
ReplyDeletemamaspitfire
ReplyDeletemamaspitfire-called/talked
ReplyDeleteSusan Spiers - I really like the 8-in-1 Adjustable Playground!
ReplyDeletemamaspitfire:
ReplyDeleteMy first Kenmore elite kitchen
My granddaughter would love it! :D And even my grandsons
Leslie Jorgensen
ReplyDeletenightowlcrafting@hotmail.com
I am a follower!-Leslie Jorgensen
ReplyDeleteI am a FB fan!-Leslie Jorgensen
ReplyDeleteI love the big waffle blocks, I played with them when I was a kid.
ReplyDeletedaunfamily@yahoo.com
I love the Get out and Grill-Leslie Jorgensen
ReplyDeleteemilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. called.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. fan of dandy.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. I like the kitchen sets.
ReplyDeleteKira T
ReplyDeleteKira T blog follower
ReplyDeleteKira T Facebook fan
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper
ReplyDeleteKira T my two boys need something to play with in the backyard and would love the swingset (and so would I)!
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, fb fan
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, I love the tool workbench
ReplyDeletemandy dow
ReplyDeletemandy dow: follower
ReplyDeletemandy dow: the cozy crusin' wagon is pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: emailed my other mom friends about this giveaway
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: Dandy fan on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteAbby in Kalamazoo: I love the Little Tikes playground
ReplyDeleteMegan=I love the BBQ!
ReplyDeleteMarc M nice giveaway
ReplyDeletemonson 525 at gmail dot com
gfc follower
ReplyDeletemonson 525 at gmail dot com
My kids would love the giddy up and go pony
ReplyDeletemonson 525 at gmail dot com
I emailed your blog to friends
ReplyDeletemonson 525 at gmail dot com
Lacy baines
ReplyDeleteLAcy Baines= follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= pirate ship is cooool
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= facebook fan
ReplyDeleteSarah K.
ReplyDeleteSarah K = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah K- the Home and Garden Playhouse!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
ReplyDeletemjudge83 at gmail dot com
Melanie = follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie = love the Home & Garden Playhouse!
ReplyDeleteRich
ReplyDeleteRich: followerer
ReplyDeleteRich: Backyard BBQ git out n' grillllll
ReplyDeleteHolly Smith
ReplyDeletehollyksmith(at)gmail(dot)com
Holly Smith - blog follower
ReplyDeleteHolly Smith - fan of Dandy
ReplyDeletecrystal bradley
ReplyDelete