From the most ADORABLE little girl's dresses...
...to the little boy's floral tie with pizazz:
Then to the darling skirts...
...and accessories!
And of course I can't forget about all the amazing fashion from the grown-up ladies!
You can find it all at Matilda Jane Clothing!
Also, with Matilda Jane you can even host a trunk show, so you and your friends can view the catalogs and sample clothing up close. Now that would be a fun party!
The winner of this giveaway is going to receive a limited edition art fair dress with coordinating pants from Matilda Jane Clothing! Available sizes are 18 months-8 years.
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this awesome giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= emailed and called
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan of dandy
Entry #5: Subscribe to the Matilda Jane Clothing blog feed or if you're already a subscriber.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= subscribe
Entry #6: Go to Matilda Jane Clothing and tell us what's your favorite.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= All the Ruffle bottoms!
This giveaway will end tonight (5/18) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/19) to see if you won!








Brittney ~
ReplyDeleteBlog Follower~ Brittney
ReplyDeleteI messaged people about this amazing giveaway! Brittney
ReplyDeleteFollower of Matilda Jane~ Brittney
ReplyDeleteI LoVe all of the Matilda Jane dresses!
ReplyDelete~Brittney
Hana Lynch
ReplyDeleteluvmybabyblue@yahoo.com
Blog follower!! Hana Lynch
ReplyDeleteShelley C
ReplyDeleteSHelley C: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley C: fb fan
ReplyDeleteShelley C; I like the boyfriend cardnigan.
ReplyDeleteEmailed friends!
ReplyDeleteHana
FB Fan!!
ReplyDeleteHana
MJ follower!!
ReplyDeleteHana
I love the Cher Dress!
ReplyDeleteHana Lynch
Samantha Cleys
ReplyDeleteSamantha Cleys-Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteReggieMann
ReplyDeleteReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
ReggieMann = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
ReggieMann = I like the CiCi Sun Dress
ReplyDeleteReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com
Name - Lindsay
ReplyDeleteEmail - gamommy2two{at}gmail{dot}com
I am a follower of your blog
ReplyDeleteI love the Summertime tank dress!
ReplyDeleteJennifer Johnson
ReplyDeleteJennifer Johnson- blog follower
ReplyDeleteClare
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteErica E - erica dot jmail at mac dot com
ReplyDeleteErica E- Blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica E= fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteErica E- I love the adult Natalie Skirt! So cute!
ReplyDeleteClare - I'd love the Michelle skirt for my little girl.
ReplyDeleteErica E= I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, fb fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the dance silly skirt and the happy leggins.
ReplyDeleteCute things
ReplyDeleteDiana S. - Great giveway! MJC is the BEST!
ReplyDeleteDiana S. - Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteApril V - blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril V - FB fan of MJC!
ReplyDeleteApril V - subscribed to emails from MJC!
ReplyDeleteApril V - My favorite piece of clothing from MJC is the Felina Knot Dress! Very pretty!
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i love the edie brown top
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: I like the butterbee dress
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: subscribe
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. FB Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. The Kayla Skirt is cute.
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like the sun dresses
ReplyDeleteKristen M.
ReplyDeletemandy dow: blog follower
ReplyDeleteTrudy
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
Tomoko
ReplyDeletefollower of the Dandy Giveaway blog
ReplyDeleteDeanne
ReplyDeleteblog follower - Deanne
ReplyDeleteSarah Alrled = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = emailed family
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the Michelle skirt
ReplyDeleteRashelle Rieckmann
ReplyDeleteRashelle Rieckmann: I told my 4 sisters about this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteRashelle Rieckmann: I am a follower of Dandy Giveaway Blog!
ReplyDeleteamber levinson - blog follower
ReplyDeleteRashelle Rieckmann: Follow Matilda Jane Blog
ReplyDeleteamber levinson facebook fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteRashelle Rieckmann: I love the adult Mossy Green shirt
ReplyDeleteRashelle Rieckmann: Fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - facebook fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteHope M.
ReplyDeleteHope M. follower.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute store!~Leslie
ReplyDeletenightowlcrafting@hotmail.com
Blog follower~Leslie
ReplyDeletenightowlcrafting@hotmail.com
FB fan~Leslie
ReplyDeletenightowlcrafting@hotmail.com
I LOVE the adult Natalie Skirt! It is so cute and spring looking~Leslie
ReplyDeletenightowlcrafting@hotmail.com
amy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the cher dress
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook (heatherscholten)
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - Subscribe to the Matilda Jane Clothing blog feed
ReplyDeleteHeather S. - love the adult Juniper dress!
ReplyDeleteTricia Little- follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little- fan
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: the felina knot dress is adorable. As is the billie out west hat.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteblog follower
txt my friends and sisters
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeletesubscribe Matilda Jane
I love the Mavey Ruffled Leggings
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
Sarah H
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah H = blog follower
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
Sarah H = I love the Tullah Teired Knot Dress
ReplyDeletekuparstwn at gmail dot com
emilee k. blog follower.
ReplyDeleteEmilee K. I love the Kayla dress.
ReplyDeleteemilee k. fb fan.
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- fan of dandy
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Beth Willis- like the Tween Marena Dress
ReplyDeletebethwillis01@gmail.com
Jen Moyer
ReplyDeleteMoyerjenifer@aol.com
Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMoyerjenifer@aol.com
I emailed my friends
ReplyDeletemoyerjenifer@aol.com
I love the Marena dress!
ReplyDeletemoyerjenifer@aol.com
happymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =emailed and called happymomc at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletehappymomc =love the summer tank dress!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
RaNette Free - sweetfeetsock@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I told 100 friends on facebook!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - I love the adult Beth skirt and the little girls Tanna Linen Dress!
ReplyDeleteRaNette Free - Subscribed to Matilda Jane Clothing Blog Feed!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
ReplyDeleteJennifer = Pepper Knot Dress
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I emailed a friend
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino FB fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I Subscribed to matilda janes feed
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino I really want to get my hands on the Mavey Ruffled Leggings! adorable.
ReplyDeleteMelody Nelson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteJessica~
ReplyDeleteI follow~ Jessica
ReplyDeleteI called people about this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJessica~
I love the boys ties, so fresh! Jessica~
ReplyDeleteLeslie G
ReplyDeleteLeslie G: Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- Blog follower
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I told my sister about this giveaway
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I'm a facebook fan
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I love the Matilda Jane dresses
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: My daughter would look adorable in the "Pearl Lap Dress"
ReplyDeleteDiana S. - Matilda Jane blog follower too!
ReplyDeleteKim H.
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
Fan of Dandy Giveaway on FB
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I tweeted this giveaway!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/kimhigueria/status/14254235218
kimhigueria at gmail dot com
My fav at matilda Jane is the Dottie Dress!
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
Megan=dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Michelle Skirt
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow-blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- I texted my friends:)
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow-I LOVE the ruffle leggings!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - fan of Dandy!
ReplyDeleteJen Kindrick - adult picnic dress!
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: subscribed
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I love the Claudia cardigan in green.
ReplyDeleteDANG IT!! I am OBSESSED with Matilda Jane clothing and can't even enter :( Boo! Make one for Canada!!!!! Pretty please?!?!
ReplyDeleteLauren S
ReplyDeleteDandy Giveaway follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - dandy follower
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - dandy fan
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - love the Layla Lace Dress!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = subscribed
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed my friends!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = everything is lovely, but I like Fresh yama!
ReplyDeleteAlice
ReplyDeleteAlice- dandy blog follower.
ReplyDeleteAlice- I love the ginger hooded dress.
ReplyDeleteBrooke .
ReplyDeleteBrooke B. Follower
ReplyDeleteFB Fan
ReplyDeleteBrooke B.
I love the Michelle skirt
ReplyDeleteBrooke B
Caitlyn Hayes - ghstorchdrse37[@] yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteI became a fan of Dandy Giveaway on facebook - caitlyn hayes
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to the matilda blog ghstorchdrse37 [@] yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the knot dress and sprite leggings
ReplyDeleteghstorchdrse37 [@] yahoo dot com - caitlyn hayes
I messaged, tweeted and called about this giveaway
ReplyDeleteghstorchdrse37 [@] yahoo dot com