Here are just a few of the cute pages:

My Growing Season has some other way cute quiet books.
Seriously...
The Zoo ABC Bag must be really popular, because it's currently out of stock. Hmmm...
I'll need to ask the owner when that gets back in, because my son would be a major fan!
I'll need to ask the owner when that gets back in, because my son would be a major fan!
My Growing Season also carries fun finger puppets:
And....
Some pretty amazing wall hangings:
That totally remind me of my grade school days!
There are just so many item at My Growing Season that I need for my son. What does your child need? Well, remember that fabulous "My Quiet Book" from the beginning of this feature? One lucky winner is going to receive one from My Growing Season!
***This giveaway is open to U.S. entries only***
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Become a fan of Dandy Giveaway on Facebook or if you are already a fan.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan
Entry #5: Go to My Growing Season and tell us your favorite item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= All About Today Calendar
This giveaway will end tonight (5/20) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/21) to see if you won...so you can claim your prize! :)







sarah mann
ReplyDeletesarah mann: blog follower
ReplyDeletesarah mann: facebook fan
ReplyDeleteClare
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteClare - fan
ReplyDeleteClare - I've been looking for some cute finger puppets for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteOh, I would loooove to have this!
ReplyDeleteHeather Lynne raisingmemories at gmail dot com
Shelley C: fan
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I liked the Nativity Advent Calendar..I think my grandchildren and their families would like this.
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril V - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteApril V - FB fan
ReplyDeleteApril V - I love the ABC Wall Hanging!
ReplyDeleteLaura F.
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. - Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. - Facebook Fan
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. - texted, told my mommy friends at mommy group!
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F - I love the Zoo ABC Bag! I think my little girl would LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
blog follower
ReplyDeletedonna
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - follower
ReplyDeleteLecia Swallow - loves the quiet book!
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler
ReplyDeleteNichole SEiler: I love the zoo ABC's book. It is darling. I know my two girls would love any quiet book from them.
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - follower
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - texted
ReplyDeletetracey braithwaite - cute quiet books
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker - I like the quiet books
ReplyDeleteLissa Walker - told firends
ReplyDeletehappymomc = blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = love the zoo ABC's book!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Kim Brooks - emailed!
ReplyDeleteKim Brooks - I really do like the All About Today wall hanging!
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Txted family.
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. FB Fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. The Let Us Count and the Zoo Bag are adorable.
ReplyDeleteSandra Taylor - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteamber levinson
ReplyDeleteamber levinson facebook fan of dandy
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = My daughter would love the ZOO ABC
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney Szumski: dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney Szumski: emailed :)
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Sydney Szumski: love the Learn to Count wall hanging!
ReplyDeletescoobidoo540(at)aol(dot)com
Kimmel Tippets: Fan of Dandy
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: My favorite is definitely the zoo abc book. I've never seen anything like it and my daughter would LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan
Katrina Southwick
ReplyDeleteI like the lets count quiet book or the soft tool box
Barbara Henderson
ReplyDeleteBarbara Henderson: blog follower
ReplyDeleteBarbara Henderson :facebook fan
ReplyDeleteBarbara Henderson: My quiet book
ReplyDeletemandy dow
ReplyDeletemandy dow: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: facebook fan.
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the Let Us Count quiet book
ReplyDeletecorinne purnell, purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow the blog, corinne p, purnellcj@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteJanice R
ReplyDeleteJanice R = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteJanice R, I love the cute books! Love the ABC zoo book!
ReplyDeleteDebbieKL
ReplyDeleteDebbieKL: blog follower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines
ReplyDeleteDebbieKL: My son would love the Dino Bag!
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines=blogfollower
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= FB fan
ReplyDeleteLacy Baines= Love the quiet book wish i knew sooner for a vacation this weekend!
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - love the quiet books. Those would be awesome for church!
ReplyDeleteSarah H
ReplyDeleteSarah H = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah H = the Storytime Aprons are so cute!
ReplyDeletekristi y, dandy fan
ReplyDeleteAlena Telford
ReplyDeleteAlena T - follower
ReplyDeleteAlena T - facebook fan
ReplyDeleteAlena T - I like their zoo ABC Book
ReplyDeleteliz novak
ReplyDeleteliz novak-blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak-fan
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak-All about today calendar
ReplyDeleteChrista, dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteChrista, dandy FB fan
ReplyDeleteChrista, love the 'all about today' wall hanging. Would be great for homeschooling.
ReplyDeleteKim H.
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
fan of dandy giveaway on fb
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
my fav is the My Picnic Basket Quiet book
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
Jamie Newman
ReplyDeleteErica E- erica dot jmail at mac dot com
ReplyDeleteErica E - Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica E - fan
ReplyDeleteErica E- I love the beauty case! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteErica E - I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, fb fan
ReplyDeleteMandi Cooper, All About Today Calendar is awesome!
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteRich Allred = Zoo ABC
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: follower
ReplyDeleteAmber Ostler: I could use those quiet books at church
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the Zoo ABC
ReplyDeleteKristy Pool
ReplyDeleteKristy Pool = Finger Puppets!
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- love abc wall hanging
ReplyDeleteJessica
ReplyDeleteJessica - follower
ReplyDeleteJessica - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteJessica - I love all the quiet books, i love how there are several different ones!
ReplyDeleteJulie
ReplyDeleteJulie - blog follower
ReplyDeleteJulie - the finger puppets
ReplyDeleteTricia Little
ReplyDeleteTricia Little- follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: FB fan
ReplyDeleteTricia Little- the quite book is awesome, and I'm also a fan of the zoo abc. I can't go for a "picnic" book unless i know exactly what all the foods in it are. Is that obsessive compulsive of me?
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = follower
ReplyDeleteCarla Gutke = love the quiet book!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I like the let us count book
ReplyDeleteTrudy M
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
Anne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino FB fan
ReplyDelete