Who doesn't love clothing that is fashion forward, ultra trendy, and fun? Everyone does! Especially when it's for their kids, because we all know that we tend to put them first. It's true. Sure we like to look nice, but, when it comes to our kids... Well, we already know that they way cute, but they just look even more cute when they are dressed in cuteness like this:
Both of these great outfits are from My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan. I only recently learned about this clothing company and I think it's fabulous! There are just so many unique pieces at My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan. Are you looking for something for an older girl child?
Yep, My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan has it!
How about for a boy?
Your wish is granted!
Another great thing about this clothing company is there's not just clothing! At My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan you will also find perfect accessories in the form of:
Blankets
Diaper Bags
(This one would even be great for a guy to carry around!)
and
Hair Accessories
That are too cute!
You will also find shirts for women:
All (and much, much more...like this matching little girl/doll outfit) can be found at My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan! Daily deals (35% off certain items) can be found on the My Vintage Baby Facebook Page, so be sure and take a look there before placing an order with Lynda Thomas Bryan.
Seriously how cute is that?
After you've had a look around you might even want to book a trunk show. It's plenty easy to do and you can even host a virtual trunk show. Which by the way I'm doing this weekend! If any of you would like to be invited to the show then drop me an email at dandygiveaway@gmail.com and I'll make sure you get an invite. It should be a fabulously fun event! With...some great purchase incentives for you and 2 attendees will receive a free hair accessory!
If you would like to host your own show then contact Lynda Thomas Bryan to do so! Plus, if you book by June 15th you will be entered in a chance to win $500 in clothing and you can enter your child in their Cute Kid Contest. :) It's a great time to host a trunk show with My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan!
Ok I know that I'm keeping you all in suspense for the giveaway item! And here it is...
The winner of this giveaway is going to receive the Leopard Diaper Bag from My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan...a $60 value!!!
This is one fabulously dandy giveaway!
There are 5 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 5 chances then leave 5 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Let's boost our following! :) Tell people about this fabulous giveaway and then tell us how you told.
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Become a fan of LJ Thomas-My Vintage Baby on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= fan
Entry #5: Go to My Vintage Baby-Lynda Thomas Bryan and tell us your favorite outfit or item.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= I think the D-WCS1003 Dress is pretty adorable, but since I have a little boy I think all the outfits for the boys are awesome!
This giveaway will end tonight (5/26) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow to see if you won!











April V
ReplyDeleteApril V - blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril V - emailed 3 friends
ReplyDeleteApril V - FB fan of Vintage Baby!
ReplyDeleteApril V - I love item #D-JFS1002 (2-pc Set). Very pretty!
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteChrista, blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- bethwillis01@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- LJ Thomas facebook fan
ReplyDeleteBeth Willis- I like the girls 2 pc set
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myvintagebaby.com/ljthomas/
tracey b- follower
ReplyDeletetracey b - texted
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = blog follower
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Kicky pants fan
ReplyDeleteBonnie Mousley = Loving the diaper bags!!
ReplyDeleteTrudy
ReplyDeleteonlyjustine at yahoo dot com
shelley c
ReplyDeleteshelley c; dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteShelley Cyr: I liked the AWS1004 purple skirt....that is a very cool style....wish the site described the items more than just the picture.
ReplyDeletehappymomc = dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =emailed and called my friends
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc =fan
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
happymomc = lovee the girls 2 pc set!
ReplyDeletehappymomc at gmail dot com
Rachael Sherwood
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRachael Sherwood - I like D-VCS1003both the top and the jeans
ReplyDeleteDawn
ReplyDeleteadjolly@ymail.com
Following your blog
ReplyDeleteFan on fb
ReplyDeleteI love this top
ReplyDeleteD-BOYS1003
crystal b
ReplyDeletecrystal b called 4 people
ReplyDeletecrystal b fb fan
ReplyDeletecrystal b blog follower
ReplyDeletecrystal b the the D-JFs1001 romper so cute
ReplyDeleteCherish
ReplyDeleteThe little girls clothes are too cute!
amber levinson blog follower
ReplyDeleteamber levinson facebook fan of my vintage baby
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: blog follower
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: fan
ReplyDeleteamy pugmire: love the D-AWS1001
ReplyDelete2 PC SET
Anne Molino I love this dress
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myvintagebaby.com/ljthomas/
Sarah Allred
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the D-AWS 1002 dress
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette Blog Follower
ReplyDeletePiper Marquette DBoys1016 gets my vote- all my boys would love it!!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: I love the matching
ReplyDeleteD-VRS1001
ROMPER
D-VRS1002
DRESS
They're cream and red and my girls would look adorable in them.
hey the outfits were a hit! thanks again for the headsup on this site!!
ReplyDeleteErica E- erica dot jmail at mac dot com
ReplyDeleteErica E - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica E - D-AWS1004 is such a cute skirt!
ReplyDeleteErica E - I tweeted!
ReplyDeleteLaura F
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F - Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F - skyped, texted
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F - FB fan of VIntage Baby
ReplyDeleteMommaFurcy@gmail.com
Laura F. - The D-VRS1001
ReplyDeleteROMPER is the cutest thing ever!!!!! Love it!
MommaFurcy@gmail.com
Katria Southwick
ReplyDeleteKatria Southwick
ReplyDeletefollower
Katria Southwick
ReplyDeletetxt friends
Katria Southwick
ReplyDeletefb fan of Vintage Baby
Katria Southwick
ReplyDeleteI love the D-LLS1002
2 PC SET (pants will be Capri)
So cute!
lanni romney
ReplyDeletelanni romney -- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletelanni r -- told a friend
ReplyDeletelanni r -- i love the romper, item #DBOYS-1013. so cute!
ReplyDeleteJennifer H- I emailed friends about the giveaway
ReplyDeleteJennifer H-I love the girls 2 pc set
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak
ReplyDeleteLiz NOvak- blog follower
ReplyDeleteLiz Novak- romper D-BOYS1013
ReplyDeleteVery cute stuff! jessicahills22 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- emailed my three sister in laws
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call -blog follower
ReplyDeleteLindsay Call- ilove all the diaper bags!
ReplyDeletekimberly taylor
ReplyDeleteBrittney :)
ReplyDeleteBrittney~ blog follower
ReplyDeleteBrittney~ messaged friends
ReplyDeleteBrittney ~ FB friend
ReplyDeleteBrittney ~ I love D-LLS1001 !
ReplyDeleteMegan
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan=I like the D-AWS 1002 dress
ReplyDeleteNichole Seiler: facebook fan of vinatge baby
ReplyDeleteKim H
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
fan of lj thomas... on fb
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
I love the D-AWS1002 dress!
ReplyDeletekimhigueria at gmail dot com
Jessica
ReplyDeleteJessica - I follow
ReplyDeleteJessica - Had an old fashion conversation with a friend in person:)
ReplyDeleteJessica - I love the D-AWS1004
ReplyDeleteSKIRT!
Melanie Withrow
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow- dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteMelanie Withrow-OMG..I can't choose a favorite, I love ALL the little girls sets with the animals prints, so cute!
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed and texted
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - I love the D-AWS1003 shirt
ReplyDeleteClare - follower
ReplyDeleteashleighsymone at gmail dot com
ReplyDeletei'm a follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteKati Spencer: I like D-JFS1004
ReplyDelete2 PC SET