It's a staple for the cloth diaper mommy!
I use it all the time. So much so that I really need to get another one. It's the perfect way to transport diapers when we are on the go and keeps the dirty diapers away from the clean ones!Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bags have two separate pockets. The inside pocket is waterproof, so I think this would even be a fabulous swimsuit bag!
Of course at Nicki's Diapers you will find a huge selection of cloth diapers...
Even the CUTEST giraffe teether you ever did see!
And what is being given away from Nicki's Diapers? Well, that would be a Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bag! This giveaway is for a regular size ($21 value) Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bag in winner's choice of fabric.
***This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canada entries only***
There are 6 chances to win. Be sure and leave separate comments for each entry on this posting to enter. **If you qualify for all 6 chances then leave 6 separate comments**
Entry #1: Leave your name, email address, or whatever you feel most comfortable leaving in a comment.
Comment example, Dandy Smith
Entry #2: Become a follower of the Dandy Giveaway blog in the sidebar or if you are already a follower.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= dandy blog follower
Entry #3: Tell people about this giveaway and then tell us how you told!
Comment example, Dandy Smith=emailed, called, texted
Entry #4: Become a fan of Nicki's Diapers on Facebook or if you are already a fan there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= facebook
Entry #5: Become a follower of the Nicki's Diapers Blog or if you are already a follower there.
Comment example, Dandy Smith= diaper blog
Entry #5: Go to Nicki's Diapers and then tell us your favorite item!
Comment example, Dandy Smith= BumGenius
This giveaway will end tonight (5/11) at 11:30pm EST. Be sure and check back tomorrow (5/12) to see if you won!







Erica E
ReplyDeleteerica dot jmail at mac dot com
Erica E=blog follower
ReplyDeleteErica E=fb fan of Nicki's Diapers
ReplyDeleteErica E- I love the ERGO carriers!
ReplyDeleteErica E-follower of Nicki's blog
ReplyDeleteErica E- I tweeted to tell my friends!
ReplyDeleteShelley C: blog follower of yours
ReplyDeleteShelley C: told Julie who is having a baby in Sept.
ReplyDeleteShelley C: I like the Pediped shoes like the Zach in black/red for grandson Levi
ReplyDeleteSarah K
ReplyDeleteSarah K = bestbottom one size diaper
ReplyDeleteChrista
ReplyDeleteCrystal
ReplyDeletecrystalbiehl at ballstate dot bsu dot edu
I would love to win one of these!
Christa, love the car seat covers
ReplyDeleteLiz Anson: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteDiana S. - Love this wet/dry diaper carrier!
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteDiana S. = Told my firned, Kim, who has a 4-month old
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith
ReplyDeleteAnn Smith - follower
ReplyDeleteJanice R
ReplyDeleteJanice R = blog follower
ReplyDeleteJanice R =I love the bumgenius one size diapers!
ReplyDeleteMelissa M
ReplyDeletemelissa_raie@juno.com
fb fan of Nikki's diapers
ReplyDeletecrystalbiehl at ballstate dot bsu dot edu
follow of Nikki's Diaper's blog
ReplyDeletecrystalbiehl AT ballstate dot bsu dot edu
bumgenius AIO!
ReplyDeletecrystalbiehl AT ballstate dot bsu dot edu
tweeted the giveaway! http://twitter.com/MamaBiehl/status/13790160755
ReplyDeletecrystalbiehl AT ballstate dot bsu dot edu
Heather S.
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Heather S. - follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Heather S. - fan of Nicki's Diapers on Facebook - heatherscholten
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Heather S. - fav item at their store is bumGenius 3.0 All-In-One Cloth Diaper
ReplyDeleteheatherandscott030709 at gmail dot com
Sarah Allred = blog follower
ReplyDeleteSarah Allred = I like the iplay barnyard slippers
ReplyDeleteAmanda H
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Blog Follower
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Follower of Nicki's Blog
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Txted family and friends
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. Nicki fb fan
ReplyDeleteAmanda H. There are a lo of things I like here. The giraffe teether is awesome so are the deo-disks, garment extenders, the wet bags. There's to much...
ReplyDeletetelitha hight= dandy blog follower
ReplyDeletetelitha hight- i love the blueberry covers
ReplyDeleteApril V
ReplyDeleteApril V - blog follower
ReplyDeleteApril V - FB Fan
ReplyDeleteApril V - my favorite is the car seat covers!
ReplyDeleteKimmel Tippets: Blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick-blog follower
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick - facebook
ReplyDeleteKatrina Southwick- I would like the ergo carrier
ReplyDeleteTeresa C
ReplyDeleteTeresa C- blog follower
ReplyDeleteTeresa C- i like the thirsties duo wraps
ReplyDeleteLindsay call
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski
ReplyDeleteTamara Sz
ReplyDeleteszogediek at yahoo dot com
Lindsay call- love the ergo carriers
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski: Dandy Blog Follower
ReplyDeletelindsay call- follower
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski: diaper blog
ReplyDeleteSydney Szumski: Emailed some family and friends :)
ReplyDeleteTamara Sz
ReplyDeleteBlog follower
Sydney Szumski: Love the Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag in Dancing in Dublin!!
ReplyDeleteTamara Sz
ReplyDeleteFacebook
Tamara Sz
ReplyDeleteRocky Mountain One-Size Pocket Diapers
Rebecca Orr bekki1820cb at gmail
ReplyDeleteFollower Rebecca Orr bekki1820cb at gmail
ReplyDeleteNicki's Diapers FB fan: Bekki Orr
ReplyDeleteRebecca Orr bekki1820cb at gmail
Follower of Nicki's Diapers
ReplyDeleteRebecca Orr bekki1820cb at gmail
I love the GroBaby OS cd's...but can't wait to try out my Best Bottom cd I have comeing!
ReplyDeleteRebecca Orr bekki1820cb at gmail
Tomoko K
ReplyDeletetomokofive at gmail dot com
Tomoko-blog follower
ReplyDeletetomokofive at gmail dot com
Tomoko K-diaper blog
ReplyDeletetomokofive at gmail dot com
Tomoko K-best bottom one size diaper
ReplyDeletetomokofive at gmail dot com
Megan
ReplyDeleteMegan=blog follower
ReplyDeleteMegan=told family
ReplyDeleteMegan= I like the iplay barnyard slippers
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = Dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I emailed my friends!
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = facebook
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = diaper blog
ReplyDeleteCharity Mouck = I love the Toodle Bugz Leggings!
ReplyDeleteDebbieKL
ReplyDeletecrafts[at]oursideofthemountain[dot]com
DebbieKL
ReplyDeleteI love the look of the Graco SnugRide 32 Infant Car Seat!
DebbieKL
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog
Raelyn Anderson
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - dandy blog follower
ReplyDeleteRaelyn Anderson - emailed friends
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Dandy follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Nicki fan
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: Nicki follower
ReplyDeleteTricia Little: I bought all my CDs from Nicki's. I love my thirsties diaper covers. I would totally love another wet bag. Seems like both of my are always dirty at the same time
ReplyDeleteAnne Molino
ReplyDelete